[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is happening in Venezuela now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1403200005909.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1403200005909.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
What is happening in Venezuela now?
>>
They kill frogposter troglodytes
>>
File: 1459694875778.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1459694875778.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>60845723
dats not whaive
headd
>>
They are cooking a plot to destroy Boland
>>
they're fighting for getting some food, I guess
>>
>>60845814
They're commies so I guess this checks out.

>>60845816
Any videos? Or reportages?
>>
>>60845689
>What is happening in Venezuela now?
people cant wipe his ass
>>
>>60845884
>One child under 17 years died in the Venezuelan town of Lagunilla, in Merida state, during protests demanding food, officials said.
>Although the prosecution did not disclose the cause of death, local media reported that the victim was shot in the head during clashes of protesters with police and military, which did not take part.

Eleven people were arrested during the unrest, which erupted after a protest demanding food, from which the country suffers from a serious shortage, he told reporters the head of the local police, Alvaro Sanchez.

Among those captured include several children who were seized supplies and electronic equipment, among other items stolen from businesses, according to the police report quoted by the newspaper Ultimas Noticias.

http://www.semana.com/mundo/multimedia/crisis-en-venezuela-muere-un-menor-en-protestas-por-alimentos/477899

you have the video in the site
>>
The bill for populism has arrived.
>>
>>60846500
>demanding food

wew, thats just, 2 much
>>
>>60846616
the worst part is that I know people who unironically deffend that joke of a government
>>
>>60846675
spaniards?

soon they are going full comie
>>
What is happening in Yemen right now
>>
>>60846718
no, argies
like they hadn't enough with the last 2 shitty governments
>>
People are starving and dying from american hidden genocide there that's what happens here
>>
>>60846777
trips confirm
>>
File: 615venezuela.png (492 KB, 2754x1397) Image search: [Google]
615venezuela.png
492 KB, 2754x1397
>>60845689
excellent question sir, currently, as of today, the people of Venezuela are scavenging for food in the trash.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.