[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
y everyone bully brit on here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1465615698678.jpg (40 KB, 521x500) Image search: [Google]
1465615698678.jpg
40 KB, 521x500
y everyone bully brit on here?
>>
psshh... pshhh... eto yoba?
>>
>>60832840
Fuck off you weak cunt
>>
>>60832840

you guys are the biggest bullies on here. it's like you're naturally cunts to everyone you meet. explains all the atrocities you committed globally.
>>
>>60832840
WE'RE THE FINLAND
WE'RE THE FINLAND

FUCK OFF ENGLAND

WE'RE THE FINLAND
>>
>>60832920
fuck off leaf
>>
>>60833068

benis :DDDDD
>>
>>60832920
You're worse than Australian shitposters.
>>
>>60833145

stop bullying me britain!!
>>
File: Gerbil.jpg (47 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
Gerbil.jpg
47 KB, 300x200
>>60832840
Because you all bully me.

Talk shit, get hit.
>>
>>60833327
How ironic.
>>
>>60832840
You're still working off your empire's karma.
Our empire is probably next 2bh, so I feel your pain.
>>
Don't be a fucking lass it's only banter lad
>>
If you can't stand the vitriol, then you don't belong on 4chan.
>>
>>60833381
The bullying started with your country, I was but an innocent American user who went on here and ally myself with my fellow Anglos.

But of course like the delirious, cucked dad you were, you disowned me yet again and all of your lads proceeded to descend upon me then troll me.

This is why I'm hostile.
>>
File: psjdof.gif (3 MB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
psjdof.gif
3 MB, 300x221
England is the only county in the world I don't like
>>
>>60834452
>roleplaying as giant tracts of land
just proves that you fully deserved every bit of it
>>
>>60834452
You just wrote a whole load of nothing. Shitposting between countries has always existed on /int/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.