[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India n_Register >Canada st
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1464031838324.png (386 KB, 1000x956) Image search: [Google]
1464031838324.png
386 KB, 1000x956
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Register
>Canada still hasn't abolished literal institutionalized racism
wtf
>>
>>60829811
Fuck off with your Chinese cartoons, heathen!
>>
File: 1465106874772.png (153 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
1465106874772.png
153 KB, 600x339
mfw a turk posts in my thread
>>
>longer hunting season
>more freedom when it comes to arms and drugs
>less taxes

Yeah, this is racist towards all other Canadians, all other 99% of them or whatever the fuck majority of tax payers that pay for this shit.

This is a definition of a cuckold. Cuckold is, by definition, one who pays for/supports other person's kids. This is what Canadians are doing. They are supporting other people's kids via taxes.
If I was a Canacuck I'd shoot myself right than and there.
>>
File: 1364147025900.jpg (29 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1364147025900.jpg
29 KB, 640x427
Also, they should make this but for white people. For white people, by white people. In fact there should be an entire white ethnic nation state, where whites give themselves extra rights in their own country, just like Africans are doing in African countries (google Mugabe farms stuff), just like Asians in Asian countries (where are token white people in their movies? where are white mayors and politicians in power over there), just like all muslim religious leaders are muslims etc.

Pure fucking racism and discrimination against whites. Whites do 99% of all foreign aid, and they get nothing in return. This is outrageous.

Whites should re-establish crusader states all over sandy hellhole countries and turn the rest of shitskin nations in their plantations.
>>
>>60830208
you realize you're paying for other people's kids to go to school RIGHT NOW, don't you ?
cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 604x340
>>60830208

Yeah, they have it great if you ignore the fact that they are crammed on to reservations with no clean water, no access to education, no jobs or industry, third world housing conditions, and constant suicide crises.
>>
>>60830548
Their fault for being weak. Next time you dont want to get rekt, be stronger.

It's unnatural, this mentality of yours, and has no base in reality. The wolf doesnt go all like 'o shit, this sheep doesnt have any real horns or teeth or claws or anything', it just eats it to better its survival.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 720x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 720x504
>>60830717

>Serbs talking about being strong

Kek, does NATO need to pay you a visit again?
>>
Indian Act is racist, but it's racist against everyone but the abos, so no one gives a shit.

Imagine if it was the other way around and Whites had the extra rights
>>
>>60831066
Its common sense for whites to have extra rights in their own states tho....................................

I dont see why is multiculturalism forced only in white societies. Whites are already a minority in the world.

>>60830986
>3 burning buildings
What is this, every other saturday football event?
>>
>>60831190
>I dont see why is multiculturalism forced only in white societies

Rampant leftism. Black countries are for blacks, Asians countries are for asians, but White countries are everyone and if you disagree you are a racist bigot or something.

Just like how being proud of being Black is okay, but being proud of being white isn't.

We are fucked
>>
>>60831535

>Just like how being proud of being Black is okay, but being proud of being white isn't.

That's because "white pride" is almost always a cover for literal neo-Nazis. Also I've never heard any leftists once suggest that Asian or African countries should be exclusively for Asians and Africans.

>>60831066

How is it racist against whites? It literally treats abos like children and makes them the wards of the state and tells them how they are allowed to govern themselves without any input from native bands.
>>
>>60831535
But that goes against common sense. Nobody does that here. I dont think anyone from eastern Europe does this either, acting against their self interests.

I am really confused, why would anyone do that.
>>
>>60832083

We don't, that's just the retarded /pol/ interpretation. In Canada our immigration system is very selective, we take people based on a points system, immigrants get points based on certain skills or levels of education that they have to ensure that they will be productive in society. Basically we cuck the entire world out of their best and brightest.
>>
>>60832655
But arent people over there voting for a pro-muslim guy?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.