[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the Western media so biased against China in Africa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Are they jealous?

http://pulse.com.gh/features/the-china-africa-project-why-is-the-western-media-so-biased-against-china-in-africa-id5142464.html
>>
>>60823668

Why are you so happy being a Chinese colony?
>>
China is the future, these crackers are just mad that their time is up.
>>
>>60823787

You know China doesn't care about you, right? They only want resources and they don't care about your progress or anything
>>
>>60823761
>>60823841

Maybe read the article before commenting
>>
>>60823886

You are African immigrant, right?

Man, you are so innocent... Just remember: They don't want your progress.
>>
They can have it. I don't care.
>>
>>60824054

No, I am not a monkey like you.
>>
>>60823668
What are we biased again?

Prove us those aren't some shitty third world places.
>>
>>60823668
Yes because they could never do it again and it puts a break in the African union plan

I'm am African and we respect strength and power that individual western countrys not have
>>
File: ANGLOSPHERE.jpg (16 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
ANGLOSPHERE.jpg
16 KB, 300x180
Any time non-Western (and particularly non-Anglo) countries gain any kind of power or influence, the propaganda machine starts working 24/7.

The same thing has happened to Russia, again and again, from even before the Cold War.

It's a defence mechanism to keep the Anglosphere at the top of the food chain. Of course, I don't blame them. If Russia or China were in our position, it would be a nightmare if they treated us the way we've treated the non-Anglo world, including our "allies".
>>
>>60823668
European political class and corpos are buttmad. They always saw Africa as their exclusive playground.

African countries grabbed the Chinese dick as as alternative to the European one. However, the Chinese are going to fuck them over just like Europeans did.
>>
File: 1450178041488.png (2 MB, 1432x1424) Image search: [Google]
1450178041488.png
2 MB, 1432x1424
>>60823668
Lmao Finn bro I think you're too obsessed with this topic. But yeah the West is trying to paint it as modern day colonialism when in actuality it's a mutual agreement between China and these African countries. Neither of the countries are fucking each other over. I think it's just anti-Chinese propaganda.
>>
>>60824665
the chinese built the african union headquarters and are fuckton better at building infrastructure than europeans ever were, since they built it solely for resource extraction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAZARA_Railway

face it whitey, your age is over. now comes the age of the yellow, black brown and slavic man. we will allow you to live on reservations in europe soon though.
>>
>>60823668
The West doesn't want to see a developed Africa.

Simple as that.
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 302x170) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 302x170
It's all so tiresome.
>>
>>60823668
Yes, they're jealous of how China approaches African countries fairly and with respect, not like colonial power with delusions of superiority.
Because China respect sovereignty of Africa unlike the white devil.
>>
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%B9%E3%D6%DD%BA%DA%B9%ED
Niggers in Guang zhou topcis in baidu(Chinese google).Guang zhou is famous for plenty of african immigrants in China,and there are very many hate topics you can read if you understood chinese language.
>>
>>60827311
我要一個臺灣女朋友
>>
>>60823668
Africa is our interest zone, those fucking chinks should fuck off.
>>
>>60823668
because the Empire does not like competition. The PTB like things tha way they are, Africa as US, EUrope resource colony.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.