[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What country was he from ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Rolf-2.jpg (17 KB, 510x382) Image search: [Google]
Rolf-2.jpg
17 KB, 510x382
What country was he from ?
>>
Is that Ed Edd and Eddy?
>>
>>60823592
Yes, is Rolf from greatest country in the world ?
>>
>>60823561
USA I assume? maybe from the south?
or Wales maybe cuz of all the sheep stuff
>>
>>60823561
http://ed.wikia.com/wiki/The_Old_Country
>>
>>60823789
he had a foreign accent
>>
I assumed he was Romanian
>>
>>60823848
in the Arabic version he spoke like an Indian that just learned Arabic
what accent did he have in the English version?
>>
File: rudolph-hess.jpg (23 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
rudolph-hess.jpg
23 KB, 306x423
>>60823561

guess...
>>
He's based off the creator's Italian's cousins but he was always Eurasian in my head canon
>>
>>60823561
Maybe India
>>
>>60823954
Vaguely Eastern European ---possibly Switzerland?
>>
File: WVfdlUw.png (432 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
WVfdlUw.png
432 KB, 500x586
Life has many doors ed boy
>>
>>60823561
I always assumed he was a Romanian Gypsie
>>
>>60825282
They speak German and French you American fuck.
>>
>>60823561
Probably from Austria according to some landscapes on the show. (in his memories and stuff of his culture) but i was always thinking he come from somewhere in the balkans or even from a central asian country who finish by -stan.

In the French Version, he has a chinese accent and his name is "Wolf".
>>
>>60823561
I always taught he was Romanian because of the brownish skin and it's the closest 'real' culture similar to his.
>>
>>60823561

judging by the blue hair, I think it's safe to assume he was japanese
>>
Someone here know there are actually a japanese dub of this show? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RlWeFW3Kkg
>Double D yelling "YAMETE"
>>
>>60828644
Do they ever call Rolf a Gaijin?
>>
>>60825339
this
>>
Norway
>>
>>60823561
Vaguely Romanian.
>>
>>60828644
3:07
Evangelion 4.0 looks amazing.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.