[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Leafland is the comfiest Western country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Literally a leaf tbqh.jpg (310 KB, 3716x1900) Image search: [Google]
Literally a leaf tbqh.jpg
310 KB, 3716x1900
Daily reminder that Leafland is the comfiest Western country to live in. No conflict, no happenings, just blissful irrelevance. Their PM is an idiot and chances are it won't even matter because he has zero important decisions to make.
>>
>>60822839
You make some excellent points, but you have forgotten to mention
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>jews trying to encourage more mass immigration to canada

not surprised desu
>>
>t. work visa applicant

No need to suck up, we'll probably let you in, anyway.
>>
>>60822839

I'm planning to move to Canada. What do you think?
You're not full and have a lot of space in the cities for people from the world.
>>
>>60823071
>I'm planning to move to Canada. What do you think?

If you're anything like you appear online, stay the fuck out.
>>
>>60823163

jokes aside, I hate brazilian banter. I'm just ashamed about the "PTxBR war" in twitter; I hate all those "Ines Brasil gay memes"; I can't deal with brazilians joking about everything every time, and them getting anger when someone think about doing something (for good or for bad, just thinking about something).

I already work as a photographer in some events and sports. This could help me to get a life there? Actually, I'm "in love" with Alberta...
>>
>>60823004
Very true, take this into consideration potential leaflets
>>
File: IMG_0578.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>60823436
Stay out of my berta
>>
>>60823436
I would have recommended taking a working holiday for a year and see how it goes, but I don't think Brazilians are eligible for that. I can't really say what the photography market is like, but it's worth taking a look.

We have a lot of Portuguese and Brazilians here (mainly in the large cities).
>>
>>60823004
>>60823507
Well okay. Also the English version of their national anthem is kind of shit. The French version is much better.

The French version of songs is in general superior.
>>
>>60822839
Bring me an IDF qt and I will be a good goy
>>
>>60822839
Strange way to spell The Netherlands
>>
>>60823836
The Netherlands are nice but they're currently contending with the whole immigrant crisis thing, no? That's a problem Canada doesn't really have.
>>
>>60824045
We're about the only Western European country without any major immigrant crises. Not like there's nothing, but we're doing pretty darn well compared to what's around us.
Doesn't Canada also accept Syrian immigrants?
>>
>>60823622
chill out, I'm quiet as fuck, tho.

>>60823663
this is a nice idea, but first I need to finish college here. more 2 years of geosciences...
>>
>>60822839
Alaska is Canada without the Canadians
>>
>>60823622
>berta
>slave lake fag
>fuk Ya bud gon fishin are ya
>>
>>60822839
Canada is hell. WE ARE FULL.
>>
>>60824543
Where my berta gone?
>>
File: population-denisty[1].png (42 KB, 1800x940) Image search: [Google]
population-denisty[1].png
42 KB, 1800x940
>>60824671
>full
>>
>>60824704
up in smoke and down with the flips
and right into the shitter with the NDP

could be worse i guess
>>
>>60824895
Immigrants don't want to live anywhere and can't work outside of the greater Toronto area or Hongcouver. So yeah, that's why immigration isn't working. We're full.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.