[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >met a cutiepie from China in college >ask her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1446211812720.jpg (47 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1446211812720.jpg
47 KB, 900x900
>be me
>met a cutiepie from China in college
>ask her if she's new in town
>said she's been here for 3 years
>tries to speak to her in Malaysian
>"sorry I don't speak Indonesian"

WTF!!!! Any other cunts facing this problem. Why aren't foreigners learning your language?
>>
>>60812570

This happens with Russians here - that's what happens when you have a nation tens of times bigger than yours nearby.
>>
Probably because she's going back home soon
>>
>>60812570
>chinks learn english, come here to study in australian universities
>stick to their ethnic circles and don't mingle at all
Why?
>>
tidak tau
>>
>>60812923
tfw all the pure cuties only hang out with other asians

tfw all the chinks who hang out with westeners turn out to be huge sluts
>>
>>60813002
yeah this
seems the more westernized they become, the more whorish
>>
>>60813047
the worst part is they westernize through what really hyper sexual men tell them and their impression of the west from media which completely misrepresents the way things are

I dated this chinese girl who was giving me a blowjob like 20 minutes into our first date before we even left my place and when we talked about it later she literally thought that was normal for western relationships

she was not slutty acting at all too, very quiet and reserved, dressed down

just want a nice innocent and cute asian girl to stay with and I keep seeing these massive sluts
>>
>>60813136
hot
>>
>>60814372
I mean yeah it was great and she let me do anything I wanted in bed but I just want a long term real relationship and you can't have that with a slut if you have self respect
>>
>>60813002
Don't be fooled m8, they're only shy towards you because they're conscious about their English. Mainlander girls talk massive shit and get up to all sorts of weird things, you just don't know about it.
>>
Chinks here study in English for free and never learn a word Finnish or befriend a Finn. Then they move back to chinaland.
>>
>>60813136
I wonder how many first dates she's been on.
>>
>>60814631
she told me 5 guys but I would guess like 20

she was weirdly inexperienced though so I dont really know
>>
>>60812570
>learning useless languages
Why do you get mad at people for not wasting their time?
>>
>>60814598
>never learn a word Finnish
Good decision.
>befriend a Finn
Why would anybody?
Don't see how you can be mad about this.
>>
>>60814488
I mean I really have no idea what's going on so ye it's probably like that

my experience with asian girls is that unless they are super uptight they're always massive sluts so I'll believe anything about asians involving loose sex
>>
>Malaysia
>>
File: aca.jpg (65 KB, 630x501) Image search: [Google]
aca.jpg
65 KB, 630x501
What is Malaysia?
>>
Yes it's difficile. Nobody wants to learn English these days . They all learn French instead !
>>
>>60814598
that happens here too.
>>
>>60814914
Ah !
>>
>>60815180
Why doesn't Malaysia get rid of its quota system? Why not just do as Saddam and incentivize Malays to move to Chinese areas and change the demographics of the areas?
>>
>>60814914
> !
go home pierre
>>
How do SEA feel about being CHINKED?
>>
>>60814764
t. Chang
>>
>>60814598
i studied two years in finland.
never learned a word in finnish
learned swedish instead
fucked two qt finns
8/10 would do again
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yea
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.