[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is your cunt handling the homeless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: ddd.jpg (93 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
ddd.jpg
93 KB, 640x427
How is your cunt handling the homeless?
>>
>>60808443
We don't (mostly)
>>
>>60808443
We laugh at them
>>
>>60808443
Make fun of them or usually pay them some money/buy them some alcohol in exchange for doing embarrassing things
>>
We import more immigrants and sell more real estate to the Chinese so it can sit empty and cut the budget on psych wards and asylums and stop enforcing drug laws so more people develop addictions and mental illness.
>>
we pretend there is no one. Japanese beggers are so polite that they don't beg anything. Just laying and sleepgng. smelly.
>>
>>60808487
>cut the budget on psych wards and asylums

We have enough as it is

>so more people develop addictions and mental illness

They develop it themselves
>>
>>60808523
Don't you give them knives and let them fight for a sandwitch ?

what are you, a third world country ?
>>
saw a dead squatter under an overpass today so nope theyre fucked
>>
>>60808443
Paris has a policy of not hiding them.
So there are a lot of beggars like in your pic. Including on the Champs-Élysées.

Beggars are usually not homeless, and beggars are the tip of the iceberg.

I'd agree it takes guts to beg in the street, but it hides literally millions of people who are struggling.

It's hard to generalize, I've met a guy who can't afford to rent a flat, so he lives in a hotel. It's more expensive than a flat. He does countless hours as a waiter. As he can't make ends meet, he has to beg in the metro. That's the type of beggars I sympathize most with.

I sometimes give a coin. But often I'd like to cut the crap when they make their speech, "I do look for a job, I lost my job, yadda yadda". Hey man, we're all struggling, cut your fucking pity contest, noone's interested, you sound pathetic. So often I'd like to tell them to just sing or play a song. idk. Maybe it's catholicism that makes that pity is seen positively by some people.
>>
giving 1200 dollars a month
>>
>>60808548
sounds like Colosseo lol

Eastern europeans are incredibly savege(ukraine 21,a romanian guy who raped and killed Japanese girl) Why!?
>>
>>60808536
I've been kicked out of psych wards while still psychotic just because they needed the bed. Some places you can sit in a group holding tank for three or four days before they even admit you. Deinstitutionalization was a huge mistake. The community supports were never created. They just dumped the crazies on the street to die there.

Marijuana triggered my schizophrenia. Poor treatment makes most forms of mental illness worse.
>>
>>60808640
>Incredibly savage

Its just our banter m8. no need to be upset.

Its all a good laugh
>>
It warms my heart when I see a beautiful young woman give change to a beggar.
>>
>>60808650
>Marijuana triggered my schizophrenia

That's what you get for being a degenerate.

Reefer madness was right all along.
>>
>>60808443
There are charities that help during the week and I'd assume homeless shelters since its freezing this time of the year.
Too much hobos, but I get the feeling they're all self inflicted through drugs or gambling
>>
>>60808584
Beggars in Paris really killed me at times. I gave a guy a euro coin, and he tried to grab me while saying "Deux euros, duex euros" over and over again. Sad, but come on. One euro is more than what a lot bigger than what I've seen other people give.

In the US I just give them whatever loose change I have. If they are scamming, I didn't give them a lot of money. I prefer to volunteer at soup kitchens and donate clothes to shelters instead.
>>
>>60808747
>One euro is more than what a lot bigger than what I've seen other people give.
Sure.
According to a friend who's a hippie and knows squatters and shit, some beggars make a living in just a few hours.
I only make 8€/hour.
>>
>>60808676
At least pot cured my cancer 420 blaze it erryday faggit
>>
Let them scatter in the streets and hide them when international events(like the recent pope visiting the country and such) happens.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.