[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Canada >About the same amount as guns per capita as the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Canada.png (774 KB, 798x528) Image search: [Google]
Canada.png
774 KB, 798x528
>Canada
>About the same amount as guns per capita as the USA
>50 people aren't dead
>Hasn't been 7 murders today alone
>Hasn't been 10 murders this year
What makes us so superior to Americans?
How do we have it all figured out?
How are we so civilized and they are not?
>>
>>60803676
>10 murderd tho year

Nigger what the fuck here are like 600 homicides in canada a year
>>
>>60803676
No one goes outside cauze it's too darn cold, therefore no human contact, no niggering 'n shit
>>
Less niggers

Less poverty

Less autists
>>
>>60803725
It's actually a fact that crime rates spike during the summer months because of what you mentioned.
>>
we have more niggers than there are people living in canada

more hispanics too

don't know what's so puzzling about this
>>
>>60803676
I remember reading about a big stretch of highway in Canada where tons of people go missing every year, and that the police never investigate missing persons cases if they're native
>>
>>60805315
The highway of tears in BC. I don't think people go missing there anymore though, they caught some guy and found the remains of a bunch of the missing women on his farm.
>>
>>60805315
>the police never investigate missing persons cases if they're native
because native communities are a mess and if the police get involved then the tribal councils will go nuts and create a media storm about how the Government is intruding on their self-rule

also natives wont talk to police as a rule and deal with things internally
>>
>>60803785
>Less autists
/int/ has proven this incorrect.
>>
>>60805315
>>60805381
>>60805399
Bodies innawoods
>>
>>60805381
I don't think Pickton is related to the highway of tears.

>>60805399
How sure are you of everything you said in your post?
>>
>>60805528
I used to live in the North near a lot of native communities and have seen how they react to police.
>>
>>60805528
Shit yeah never mind.

Canadians seem to be even more violent in the fewer explosive moments they have compared to some American hood rat killing a couple other hood rats over drugs. Like the Sikhs that blew up an airliner or those ecoterrorists that blew other shit up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.