[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GF wants me to quit smoking >Decide to agree in order
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1465886075381.jpg (9 KB, 201x250) Image search: [Google]
1465886075381.jpg
9 KB, 201x250
>GF wants me to quit smoking
>Decide to agree in order to shut her up
>Really want to fucking smoke so bad
>End up buying cigarettes and smoking just a couple
>GF finds out because I was stupid enough to throw a butt in the kitchen bin
>GF goes ballistic and nags and brings up bullshit from a year ago

Holy fuck I hate azn women so fucking much. Fuck! No other culture have it as bad as us, you think Azn chix are submissive? Maybe the Japs but nope, the moment you guys become official you are stuck and they will be control freaks. Fuck azn women.
>>
Give up smoking and suck her cock instead.

Win-win
>>
This is why you date sissy boys
>>
>>60799146
lmoa fell for the cig jew
>>
>>60799146
Women can be like that everywhere if the want to.
And just stop smoking, it's bad for you and a stupid waste of money. Think about all the bitched you could get if you save the money you have wasted smoking.
>>
>>60799292
>and a stupid waste of money
This is the the Phillipines we're talking about. Those types of countries pretty much subsidize smoking.
>>
she just cares about your health
don't quit just to stop her nagging
decide which is more important to you - the pleasure of smoking or the health benefits of quitting
>>
>why are you mad at me for smoking even though I agreed I would stop

You're an idiot, OP.
>>
>>60799146
>>GF wants me to quit smoking
>>Decide to agree in order to shut her up
Well there's your first mistake right there desu, she knew you smoked before she because your gf and now she is trying to make you "better". You better nip this in the bud early or else she will think it's ok to control every aspect of your life.

By the way smoking is stupid but if you are going to quit do it for yourself and not because someone else forced you to
>>
Ditch your Michella for a Michael my friend

that way you will have more leverage if you do get stuck with pussy
>>
>>60799658
Pretty much
I'll keep smoking for myself, then. Also no gf.
>>
>>60799658
>>60799430

Look I can deal with the nagging but there's no fucking reason to pull shit fron the past to make me look like the bad guy. I get it I agreed and I'm sorry I couldn't control myself but fuck leave it at that ffs.

>>60799292
>>60799183
I'm trying to quit smoking but it's just too hard.

>>60800069
Homo I ain't have time for yo bullshit.
>>
>>60800314
If you get a wife or gf then it will not be homo but you will have more leverage on wife or gf
Is that not whole point?
>>
smoke outside.
>>
>>60799146
punch her dude why today men are so fucking weak. And im not joking just fuking show her who is the boss god..
>>
>>60800708
my englando is da best i know no need to point it
>>
>>60800708
Are you high?

>>60800379
Wtf are u talking about bitch? Ffs make some sense goddamn
>>
little advice: never give up doing something you love for a woman, ever.
if you stop smoking must be because you want to do it.

>inb4: she's worry for my wealth

fuck it, if she knew you smoking, she must accept it, or give you an adice, but she can deal with it, she should look for a non-smoker guy.
>>
>>60801887
advice*
if she can't deal with it*
>>
Smokers are weak-minded degenerate subhumans with no self control. You deserve it.
>>
>>60800708
ayyy
>>
Why so feminist ITT?

modern men are weak pussies, if OP wants to smoke he should be able to do whatever the fuck he wants even if its bad for his health, that's what freedom of choice is, fucking idiots.
>>
Why do women always bring up completely unrelated bullshit from years ago if you have an argument?

I don't think this is an Asian thing either they all do it. Mental.
>>
>>60799146
don't hate on azn women mang. all women from all races are like that. look at jamaican men. their women are the naggiest of all, but you don't see them begging for white girlfriends or whatever. submissive girls is a meme. only girls who submit are freaks of their own nature. daddy issues
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.