[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazil thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 11
File: image.png (678 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
678 KB, 640x1136
Is there a difference between White, black, mulatto, japanese, portuguese and german Brazilians etc or are they all Alike?
>>
File: 146276777044-1.jpg (421 KB, 782x532) Image search: [Google]
146276777044-1.jpg
421 KB, 782x532
>>60798967

I hate this multiracial shithole.

Because we fall into a leftist trap that will divide this country forever
>>
>>60799718
What trap is that?
Denmark is becoming multicultural too I think people always use Brazil as a good example of well functioning multiculturalism
>>
>>60799718
Ame-o ou deixe-o.
>>
>>60799718
Ame-o ou deixo-o, seu merdinha chupa rola de americano, filho da puta.
>>
File: usa flag trollface.jpg (77 KB, 753x456) Image search: [Google]
usa flag trollface.jpg
77 KB, 753x456
>>60799718
>Because we fall into a leftist trap that will divide this country forever
This totally.
>>
>>60798967
me on the second from left
>>
cock
>>
>>60800569
post yours
>>
>>60800233

Leftists put whites against blacks against women against rich against black gay transgenders and so on. We will NEVER being a decent, powerful and united country. This is the leftist trap.
>>
>>60798967
We are all the same in the eyes of god.
>>
>>60801824
yes, as you can see we aren't united at all haha :^) And we also don't have a culture that unites us all, we are shit, we are so divided that people don't immigrate between regions and they all segregate themselves between color, race, heritage and language. That's why we need to be like the USA hahaha, they are exactly like us and that's why we should be friends with them and maybe let them guide us into development and firstworldness! PLS TRUMP BUILD A WALL IN OUR COUNTRY!!!11!11!!!
>>
>>60799718
>>60801824

Oh... SO MUCH THIS

Please don't fall for multiculti propaganda.
>>
>>60800233
It's easier to pull the "us against them" narrative.
>>
>>60801996

>racial quotas
>muh women rights
>muh rich x poor
>muh slavery

I'm really tired of this shithole.

We will never be a superpower. Leftism will never let us being a superpower. Because leftism only survive dividing societies and put "A" against "B".
>>
File: babaca revoltado.jpg (141 KB, 555x591) Image search: [Google]
babaca revoltado.jpg
141 KB, 555x591
>>60801824
>>60802005
YES YESSSSS BRAZIL IS SHIT HAHAHA SHITTTTTT PEOPLE ARE RACIST SCUM AND EVERYTHING HERE IS DETERMINED BY SKIN COLOR, BLACKS GOT SHIT IQ AND THAT'S WHY THEY ARE SEGREGATED, THEIR ONLY USE IS FOR CRIME AND MANUAL LABOUR THERE IS NO SENSE IN LETTING THEM LIVE WE SHOULD BUILD A WALL OR DEPORT THEM BACK TO AFRICA FUCK BLACKS, FUCK HALF OF OUR POPULATION MULTICULTURALISM HAS DESTROYED BRAZIL AND THAT IS WHY WE SHOULD ONLY IMPORT WHITE SUPERIOR GERMANIC MASTER RACE TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY HAVE FINALLY A CULTURE AND BECAME FIRST WORLD ARYAN 300 IQ BIG DICK WHITE PLS FUCK ME IN THE ASS KILL COMMIES
>>
>>60801996

America is only a superpower today because they were like 90% white in the 50's. Tecnically homogeneous.

They will become a shithole too, just wait. Multiculti NEVER works.
>>
>>60802145
>Multiculti NEVER works.
YES CAUSE WE GOT TONS OF CULTURES WITHIN OUR COUNTRY AND NOT A SINGLE ONE RIGHT HAHAHA, EVERYBODY FOLLOWS TONS OF RELIGIONS, GOT DIFFERENT LIFESTYLES, SPEAK DIFFERENT LANGUAGES, AND NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM INTEGRATES OR TRIES TO ASSIMILATE ONE ANOTHER AND IT'S ALL COMMIES FAULT HAHAHAHAHA KILL ALL COMMIES
>>
>>60802206

Brazilians hate each other abroad.
>>
>>60802092
>racial quotas
>muh women rights
>muh rich x poor
>muh slavery
yes cause you know it's bad for not god chosen people to actually have a chance of doing something other than what has been predetermined to them you know. And also you know poor people are only poor because they want to and haven't worked hard to get where they are hahaha they are shit, that's why they shouldn't get the same rights as those on top
>>
>>60801824

Why are you discussing with fucking gommies? They will never recognize they are incompetent to unite any country. Just look at Russia, it's a failed shithole with many micro-countries.
>>
>>60802326
YES WE HATE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE EACH OTHER WE HATE THOSE DISGUSTING CARIOCAS THOSE FILTHY NORTHEASTERNS EVERYTIME I LOOK AT THEM THEY MAKE ME NAUSEOUS, I FEEL LIKE VOMITING WHY THE HELL THEY LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS WE DO THEY ARE SCUM SHIT LITERALLY UNTERMENSCH, DOM PEDRO II WAS THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENNED TO THIS COUNTRY TO LET THOSE SUBHUMANS LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS I DO FUCK THEM I AM A SUPERIOR WHITE 300 IQ BIG DICK GERMANIC SOUTHERN THAT IS WHY I SHOULD HAVE MY OWN COUNTRY TO NOT MEDDLE WITH THIS SCUM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOUTH BRAZIL IS MY COUNTRY KILL COMMIES LONG LIVE USA
>>
>>60802429

Brazilians hate each other in another countries, you can find texts everywhere on the internet. We never form groups bigger than 200 people abroad kek.
>>
>>60800233
>I think people always use Brazil as a good example of well functioning multiculturalism

That's a may may, most brazilians only feel united in the Carnaval and FIFA World Cups.
>>
>>60802383
YES WHY AM I DISCUSSING THINGS WHEN I HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA IN MY HEAD HAHAHAHAHA I AM SUPERIOR WHITE WITH A GOD GIVEN GERMANIC HERITAGE WHY SHOULD I EVEN LISTEN TO OTHER INFERIOR PEOPLE
>>60802478
YES YESSSSSSSSSSSS WE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE OURSELVES AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE BY PEOPLE NAMECALLING EACHOTHER AND SAYING THEY HAVE FUCKED THEIR MOMS OVER THE INTERNET IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IF THEY FOUND OUT SOMEONE WAS FROM A DIFFERENT REGION THEY WOULD IMMEDIATLY PUKE AND LOOK WITH SCORN AND HATE FOR THOSE INFERIORS HUMAN BEINGS LIVING IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS MEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>60802551

What's the problem with this monkey?
>>
>>60802518
>>60802006
>>60800233
so how come if we are so desunited and don't share the same culture, we haven't literally declared independence or broke up from this country, if we are so clearly different from one another?
>>
>>60802518

>Carnival

My state doesn't have this shit.
>>
>>60802613
YES GLORIOUS SOUTH BRAZIL DOESN'T HAVE CARNIVAL JUST OKTOBERFEST LOOK HOW DIFFERENT WE ARE
>>
>>60802613
carnival isn't just samba schools you know?
>>
>>60800233

Brazilians don't like each other. You can see this clearly when they imigrate to another country.

Especially in America. Some live in white neighbourhoods, some live in Hispanic neighbourhoods and some in black neighbourhoods.
>>
>>60802702
>>60800233
god you haven't never left the country have you?
the first thing they do is to find other brazilians not mattering where they are from m8
>>
>>60802641

What the fuck? Why are you so obsessed with South. In Goias we don't have this shit. It's weak as fuck.
>>
>>60802739

>leftist
>money to leave the country
>>
>>60802767
YES GOIAS IS CLEARLY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER BRAZILIAN STATES AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THIS VIDEO WE AREN'T BRAZILIAN AT ALL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2IP1zRJe50
>>
>>60802792
>rightist
>thinking you are right because you read some "proofs" at some blogs and some memes at 4chan
>>
Brazil is a mess, I have a friend from there and tells me how shit it is, it's basically a country run by criminals and their friends.
>>
>>60802800

And? We just have some random parties. We don't celebrate this shit. You will be disappointed if you search for carnival here
>>
>>60802857
YOU KNOW RANDOM PARTIES IS TOTALLY A NON BR THING RIGHT, I MEAN TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM CARNIVAL HAHAHAHA
>>
>>60802845

You will become a shithole too. Just wait until your country will become full multiracial. It's 80% white.
>>
>>60802845
yes, he clearly hates and dislikes brazil so much that he has to talk about it every time a foreign asks about it, he clearly has an objective non-biased point of view and he clearly is ashamed of being BR and wants to integrate into a foreign country by rejecting every trait of BR culture
>>
>>60802109
>>60802206
>>60802429
>>60802551
>>60802641
>>60802800
>>60802883

Write like normal people, monkey
>>
>>60802941
YES CAUSE YOU KNOW I AM NOT A MONKEY I AM SUPERIOR FIRST WORLDER BORN IN A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER UNTERMENSCH BR SCUM
>>
>>60802936

>Brazilian culture

This shit doesn't exist. This is why many of us can integrate on every country easier than all of other third worlders.
>>
>>60802884
Noted, but I don't think we will become as bad as you guys, seriously your murder rate is insane.
>>60802936
He doesn't talk about it all the time, but everytime I ask how things are going there it's never good.
>>
>>60798967

brazil german god tier
brazil japanese good tier
brazil portuguese avarage
brazil mix shit
brazil nigger killwithfire
>>
>>60798967
Besides the OBVIOUS race differences you mentioned, some groups have quite different behaviour.

Blacks, mulattoes: they usually behave the same as whites in the same social class and place.

Japanese: they're community-focused, usually in small São Paulo countryside cities... sometimes I think they avoid interacting with the others.

Ukrainians: same as above, but for Paraná. Also, they're racists even among themselves.

Germans: vary wildly from place to place. In Santa Catarina, they're quite common, so their behaviour is considered "default". And the Southerner in general is "cold" for Latin Americans. On the other hand, in Paraná, YMMV... plenty people in Curitiba see them as 2nd class Poles. (Guess by who.)
>>
>>60803041
Another thing to consider is that behaviour in general varies wildly from place to place, and this will affect even the ethnic groups. A Portuguese descendent in, say, Bahia will NOT behave the same as one in São Paulo.
>>
>>60803041
>>60803082
I also heard that people from the north can't really understand people from the south, different dialects of BR portuguese?
>>
>>60803007

>but I don't think we will become as bad as you guys

It depends, if you keep importing asians, you will be still a safe country.

But if you import Subsaarian Africans and brown uneducated people I have bad news for you.
>>
>>60802983
NO BR CULTURE IS INEXISTENT BECAUSE YOU KNOW CULTURE CAN ONLY EXIST THROUGH HERITAGE RACE AND HISTORY WHICH WE HAVE NONE WE ARE AN ARTIFICIAL COUNTRY BUILT BY IMMIGRANTS THAT HAVE BUILT THOUSANDS OF DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WITHIN OUR COUNTRY AND SPEAK SEVERAL LANGUAGES WITH TONS OF DIFFERENT CULTURES THAT HAVEN'T NOT ONCE INTEGRATED INTO OUR COUNTRY SINCE WE ARE UNITED BECAUSE DESTINY MADE US THAT WAY AND NOT BECAUSE WE WANT IT, THAT'S WHY WE HAVEN'T GOT A CULTURE THAT ISN'T RECOGNIZED WORLDWIDE
>>60803007
>He doesn't talk about it all the time, but everytime I ask how things are going there it's never good.
because he clearly passed through a lot of difficulties in Brazil to the point he had to move to Canada, and he also always talk about family issues and not about government issues that has nothing to do with his lifestyle or his family wealth, and that's why his life was much worse in Brazil because the government embarrased him and that made life unbearable in brazil and that's why he is much better off in Canada
>>
>>60803116
It varies.

People from large cities, mid- or high-class, trying to be understood by each other: they can communicate with no problem.

People from rural zones, low class, not bothering to be understood: you'll get one or two words at most from a sentence.
>>
>>60803127
Yeah, I know what you mean there but recently we've stiffened immigration laws (aside from Trudopes 25K Syrians - which are mostly families anyways) but our highest immigrant group is Asians and East Indians.
>>
>>60803116
nope, people can understand each other countrywide. Also our differences are much smaller than those autists here try to pass to foreigners
t. a guy that has traveled all states within Brazil's coast and has lived in three regions (Northeast, Southeast, South) within his life
>>
>>60803185
top fucking kek, yes cause you know nobody can understand those favelados and rural people. They clearly speak a totally different language
>>
>>60803193
>nope, people can understand each other countrywide.
Not that much; see >>60803185.

Seriously, one can have trouble understanding colonos (rednecks) from the same State depending on the State. Let alone Northeast vs. South.
>>
>>60803147
>he had to move to Canada
He's still in Brazil, and his family isn't wealthy, but whatever you say m8, have a good one.

>>60803185
>>60803193
I see, that makes sense. So it's more of a rural and urban probleme
>>
>>60803248
> So it's more of a rural and urban probleme
It isn't m8, people can understand rural people. They usually just use some more Rs
>>60803241
no they can't m8, I have literally teachers from fucking Acre, Pernambuco, Maranhão and Goias and I can understand them all
>>
File: figueiredo.jpg (27 KB, 713x266) Image search: [Google]
figueiredo.jpg
27 KB, 713x266
>>60800293
>>60800293
>>60800293
>>60800293
>>60800293
>>60800293
>>
>>60803236
>favelados
I think you missed the part where I said "rural zone" vs. "urban".

>They clearly speak a totally different language
No offence, but I seriously doubt you're informed about this. Different dialects have indeed different phonology, vocab and even grammar.

Yes, it is still the same language because it refers to the same loose default/standard; but said language is pluricentric as fuck.

Just as food for thought: if you're going to use mutual comprehension at best hypothesis as your criteria, might as well call your language Iberian.
>>
>>60803248
>his family isn't wealthy
If he went to Canada, he is to BR standards
>>
>>60803328
I see.

Obrigado minha amigo.
>>
>>60803328
>no they can't m8, I have literally teachers from fucking Acre, Pernambuco, Maranhão and Goias and I can understand them all
Because a teacher doesn't bother at all being understood by you natives, right?

And because those people didn't assimilate their accent to their native accent at all, right?

Please improve your reading skill. I showed two extreme cases.
>>
>>60803357
He's never been out of Brazil in his life, not sure where you got that from, you need to practice your reading comprehension.
>>
>>60803343
>mutual comprehension at best hypothesis as your criteria, might as well call your language Iberian.
Yes cause you know it is as difficult to understand a guy from rural brazil as it is from an spanish speaking country hahahah :^)
>>60803380
>Because a teacher doesn't bother at all being understood by you natives, right?
Yes cause you know they have to learn how to speak the "new dialect" to be able to convene an idea to their students, because they can't be understood at all
>And because those people didn't assimilate their accent to their native accent at all, right?
Yes cause you know you can clearly see they
all now speak the same accent as those here, you can't really tell they have some differences in accents or other stuff
>>
>>60803404
and you need to expand your horizons and not believe any shit people tell you here
>>
Regarding mutual understanding:

I wish I could use a video with a better sound, but here I go.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ab6_1372968263
[WARNING, GORE]
They're in a small Maranhão city (Pio XII) speaking among themselves.

It would be kinda fun if you guys said how much you understand from the video, as well your rough locale.
>>
>>60803520
You need to stop drawing to conclusions that are based upon subjective thoughts and emotional influence.
>>
>>60803536
yes liveleak videos are a prime example of how mutual understanding is concerned in Brazil. You should make a master thesis about it
>>
>>60803486
Vou escrever em português, porque está bem claro que você não entendeu merda nenhuma do que escrevi.

O canadense perguntou de mútua compreensão no "norte" e no "sul". Ofereci duas situações extremas.

Em uma delas, o sujeito do é pobre, rural, e não se dá ao trabalho de ser entendido por alguém do canto oposto do país. Nesse caso NEM A PAU ele vai ser entendido.

Na outra o sujeito é de classe média ou alta, urbano, e quer ser entendido. Nesse caso o outro vai entendê-lo completamente.

E ironicamente o mesmo se aplica a espanhol e português. Usam isso direto no Paraguai, aquele velho "sorviete de moriango" é isso.
>>
>>60803567
you need to stop thinking that discussing in a chinese drawing board is scientifical and therefore fully objective, and also that emotions and subjective thoughts have no part in society and therefore shit.
>>
>>60803486
É CLARO que entender um hispanófono será mais difícil; mas se for no melhor dos casos, i.e. "o sujeito quer ser entendido e usa vocabulário culto _e_ urbano", neste caso ainda há inteligibilidade mútua.

Agora em português talvez você entenda.

>all now speak the same accent as those here, you can't really tell they have some differences in accents or other stuff
A prosódia muda. O próprio acento muda. Ficam detalhes para lá e para cá, mas no geral, alguém nunca fala com o mesmo sotaque em casa ou em outro lugar.
>>
>>60803628
Then most of what's said in the world is meaningless and bullshit, including mine and yours comments, so what else do you have to say?
>>
>>60803575
Still better than nothing/anecdotal evidence... and more than enough to show in 4chan.
>>
>>60803628

This imageboard is full of redpilled Brazilians and here they can speak what they think

I agree with all of them. Multiracial countries don't work. Multiculti doesn't work.

Every Brazilian thread is full of shitstorm and desunited people not only here but on every place. This is the prove this country is a mess itself.

Not to mention Brazilian diaspora. A nikkei WOULD NEVER sleep together with a favela nigger abroad. It's just an example.
>>
>>60803628
>>60803696
T. two primate-shaped blobs of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen and others bashing into pieces of polymer.
>>
>>60803801
Indeed, my life is meaningless but I have nothing better to do, and I'm tired of yelling and banging my chest with my fists to assert my primal dominance.
>>
>>60803608
>>60803654
Yes because you know people from a rural and poor background can't speak and doesn't want to be understood, because you know they are poor therefore imbeciles and can afford living segregated from society because they are poor, and that's why they develop a new language that can't be understood by other BRs. m8 you are full of shit, communication exists so that people can live in a society, as small as it is like a family
>>60803696
I said fully objective, you shouldn't disregard comments because they aren't fully objective, but use them to reach a consensus of your own and try to at least reach something objective, and sometimes that comes from subjective and meaningless shit like a chinese imageboard. But that doesn't mean you should take a BR word because he has a BR flag on top of his post as truth, or because most BRs in a chinese imageboard say therefore it should be truth, also you should take regards that most people that come here like most countries, have a certain mindset that leads them to certain ideologies and a hivemind like we see here. Therefore if you want objectivity you should look more for other sources, even if makes you cringe like what i am doing here
>>
>>60803790

This. We need fascism urgently and remove all gommies. This is the only way.
>>
I always hear bad things about Brazil on int. Brazilians, what are some of the positives of your country?
>>
>>60803841
Come on, yelling and banging the chest is fun, even if meaningless.

>>60803857
Dude. We're writing using the same fucking English language and yet you still were not able to understand what I said. Do you get the irony of that?
>>
File: 1459605627678.jpg (138 KB, 555x591) Image search: [Google]
1459605627678.jpg
138 KB, 555x591
>>60803883
HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA
>>
>>60803857
Alright you win, you're a big brain man, congrats.
>>
>>60803883
In general, girls are easy if you know how to approach them.

Most are easier-going than the average Anglo, so if you like parties and such, you can have a good time.

Cigs and booze are cheap-ish if you don't care about quality.

TL;DR: same as other pieces of Latin America in general.
>>
>>60803883

I can think only two things: Vale Tudo/MMA and you can't spot a Brazilian abroad, we are invisible.
>>
>>60803911
Perhaps, but after a while you often think if people really respect you or are really laughing at you on the inside.
>>
>>60803955
>>60803962

So how much does darker complexion and race play a role for the average Brazilian?

t.shitskin wanting to visit
>>
>>60804014

Everyone is fucked. Jews are the only race with no poor people in this country.
>>
>>60803954
I am just as much shitposter as you m8 :D
>>60803911
because it doesn't make sense m8, people can understand rural people or else they don't speak portuguese, my mom came from a fucking wasteland in fucking Bahia, she literally lived in town called Cotegipe, which has now 10k inhabitants 50 years ago, and up till today it still hasn't got running water and full electricity and she was poor as fuck and immigrated to SP when she was like 10 with my grandma. My grandma and my mother got the standard baiano accent from a rural country and everybody can understand her, even my grandma that is now old as fuck. I went to the town to visit the other part of my family and I could fully understand them and they could me too even tho I have the paulista accent.
>>
>>60800233
Do you really think anything works here?
>>
>>60803980
Respect you lose because of the meaningless banging is also meaningless by itself.
The only meaningful thing in this world is booze.
>>
>>60804038

that's nice to hear in a good way t.bh. I always think that problems tend to be more economic than racial in multicultural societies. Black people act differently all over the world because they're poor, not because they were born like that for example
>>
>>60798967
There may be some mild genetic differences in things such as physical ability and IQ, but the differences are pretty negligable, and vary more between a single population than different races on average.
People think too much about race sometime, but I can't blame them. If someone brings up that people are different other people will automatically start thinking that way, even the people who are being made different, and this effects people's behavior.
>>
>>60804060
:^) You're alright
>>60804065
I'll drink to that my friend, cheers.
>>
>>60804113

Again, until liberals stay in power, people will NEVER be united.

Liberals gain votes puting "A" against "B" and perpetuate racial stereotypes.

Leftists literaly call black people dumb here
>>
>>60804060
>because it doesn't make sense m8
It does, but since it goes against your beliefs, you have a hard time understanding it.

>people can understand rural people or else they don't speak portuguese
Language does NOT work that black-or-white way. There are degrees of mutual understanding. I mentioned the extremes.

The language varies far more on the countryside than in larger cities. That variation might not be enough to hamper the understanding of someone from a nearby large city (say... Pio XII vs. São Luís), but they will still have some differences.

Now, if you add social class to the mix, well, poor people speak differently. (For example, Anglos have a hard time understanding estuary poor people from London due to the Cockney dialect). If you want to make sure the other person understands you, you can use a simple grammar and cull some harder/more group-specific vocab, but it won't be as easy as before.

Now, if you add the region to the mix, it gets really hard. If you're a Southern, good luck understanding that guy from Pio XII speaking to another, you won't. But you'll probably understand what someone from similar social class from São Luís says. Get it?

By the way, this is not exclusive to Portuguese, it happens in all languages.
>>
>>60800233
>well functioning
>>
>>60804208
>Leftists literaly call black people dumb here
Then isn't that more of a problem with leftism than living in a multicultural/racial society?

We'd have that kind of problem in Australia as well if our politicians were set against us.
>>
>>60804436

Of course it is. Almost everyone redpilled in this country wants a fascist regime. At least similar to Singaporean one. Gommies are part of the problem.
>>
>is there a difference between [insert groups of completely different people] or not?
And here i was, thinking Denmark was still based.
>>
File: 1465694453952.jpg (25 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
1465694453952.jpg
25 KB, 608x402
>>60800233
>well functioning
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: Varg.jpg (107 KB, 800x585) Image search: [Google]
Varg.jpg
107 KB, 800x585
>>60798967
Semitic religions
>>
melhor país do mundo

não queria ter nascido em nenhum outro pais
>>
File: 1465255556432.png (377 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1465255556432.png
377 KB, 657x527
>>60800233
>>60798967
Brazil is a paradise on earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
>>
I want a handsome brazilian bope bf
>>
>>60807237

Seria... Com um regime fascista.
>>
hue
>>
>>60808377
Same
>>
skin color is the least important aspect of race

i'd trust a jet black south indian before a russian for example
>>
>>60812718

>south Indian

Are North Indians different?
>>
File: brazil is white.webm (1 MB, 636x360) Image search: [Google]
brazil is white.webm
1 MB, 636x360
>>
>>60802596
Because we are lazy.
>>
>>60813537

No.
>>
>>60800233

Multiculturalism sucks A LOT, especially when your country is full of communists and liberals, don't fall into Jewish propaganda
>>
>>60813733
white monkeys.
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.