[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PORTUNIGGERS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1460205436500.gif (682 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
1460205436500.gif
682 KB, 265x258
PORTUNIGGERS BTFO
>>
we wuz kangs n sheit
>>
>>60794407
They didn't win??

Wow, that's surprising Portugal is one of the best European teams with amazing players like Ronaldo!
I'd expect them to be one of the potential winners of this competition.
Oh well, surely the must have been up against on of the best teams in the competition for them not to win
Who were they up against?
>>
>>60794407
The same thing happened to you yesterday
>>
>>60794670
yeah wtf forreal how could former kangs n shit lose to greenland?
>>
I stand with Portugal.
>>
>>60794970
>kangs
surely you mean kangz?
>>
This team is shit

No excuses desu
>>
They will finish first anyways
>>
I hope this pathetic team gets trashed and doesn't make it past the group stages

Football is one of the few things this country is still proud of, and it needs to be humiliated before it can get on the right track
>>
>>60795175
No chance of that happening
>>
>>60795234
Hungary played pretty well, hopefully we can lose against them and draw with Austria
>>
File: 1465937501600.jpg (62 KB, 652x609) Image search: [Google]
1465937501600.jpg
62 KB, 652x609
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.