[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question: Why so many americlaps have allergy to anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465245181906.jpg (16 KB, 555x288) Image search: [Google]
1465245181906.jpg
16 KB, 555x288
Serious question:

Why so many americlaps have allergy to anything? Is it just a TV meem?

Around here i rarely see someone with allergies, it is VERY rare to see someone with more than one. And those are mostly just sneezing.
>>
>>60786837
overprotective parents, they don't expose their children to the outdoors/foods, child develops allergies
>>
>>60787008
So that's a kinda recent thing?
>>
>>60787128
Very.
When I was a kid there was literally no such thing as a "gluten allergy". As far as I'm concerned there still isn't.
>>
Evolution.

The white race gone to the cold areas running from conflicts and competition just because their small penises can get erected in cold. And this eliminated any real competition with the master races such as mine.
>>
>>60787187
celiac has been around forever, there used to be a condition called "failure to survive" and they are pretty sure that was Celiac along with a few other disease they didnt understand.

but Celiac affects less then 0.1% of the population, and most people are just faking it or seeing weight loss because suddenly they are not eating 3 pounds of bread a day anymore.
>>
>>60787128

it does seem to be that allergies are increasing,

Here is the wiki link to what I was referencing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene_hypothesis
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>60786837
>>60787008
>>60787187
I have pollen allergies and I was pretty active as a kid. One of the problems is poorer air quality due to increased air pollution from cars, while the pollen level has increased due to too many male trees. You see in cities they almost never plant female trees because seed pods are a bitch to clean. So double the pollen as would naturally be expected. And when you throw in impervious surfaces (i.e. paved, i.e. 99% of a city's surface area) the pollen just bounces around the city endlessly until it rains. So no, I don't think kids are pussies nowadays because of pollen sensitivity.

Luckily I'm 28 now and a decade of working outside has reduced my allergies to almost non-existent. I had to take an over-the-counter antihistamine like once this year.

>mfw I went into 7th health class with eyes barely puffy enough to notice
>mfw by the end of a 30 minute movie about nutrition they were almost completely swollen shut
>mfw the teacher turned on the lights, I got up and people saw my face and screamed
>>
>>60787966
Shit, should be
>7th grade health class***
>>
>>60787966
My dad has serious allergies issues too even though he's used to working outside since he's a child.
It's more of an environmental problem than a behavioral one like you say. And as for food allergies, you reap what you sow. If you eat only processed food, or a lot of it, no doubt you're gonna have problems.
>>
>>60786837
Underexposure to stuff, air pollution, overprotective parents, etc.

The usual side effects of modernization.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.