[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.theguardian.com/politic s/2015/apr/22/nigel-f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/apr/22/nigel-farage-immigrants-india-australia-better-than-eastern-europeans?CMP=share_btn_fb#_=_

>Nigel Farage has said he would prefer immigrants from India and Australia to eastern Europeans, despite previously claiming that his party would not want to discriminate against new arrivals by nationality.

>he said: “I have to confess I do have a slight preference. I do think, naturally, that people from India and Australia are in some ways more likely to speak English, understand common law and have a connection with this country than some people that come perhaps from countries that haven’t fully recovered from being behind the iron curtain.”

WTF Farage, I thought he was cool.
>>
>>60782423
>and have a connection with this country than some people that come perhaps from countries that haven’t fully recovered from being behind the iron curtain.”

6/10, jimmies slightly rustled
>>
File: 1465881165375.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1465881165375.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>60782423
>Nigel Farage has said he would prefer immigrants from India
>from India
>India
Holy shit he is insane
>>
>>60782423
He's probably referring to Romanians and Bulgarians desu.
>>
>>60782423
There you go, you stupid pieces of shit.
Western European right-wingers hate you. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>60785455
But the gypsies did come from India at one point.

>>60785533
Does anyone in former communist Europe actually care about Western Europe? The collapse and the race wars would give us a lot more material for banter tbqh.
>>
>>60785699
Right-wing scum is the enemy of Slavdom
>>
>>60782423
Did you really think Farage was anything other than a slimy liar?
>>
>>60785734
No, it's stupid Westerners. We need right wing parties to get us out of the whole immigrant mess.
>>
>>60785881
What immigrant mess? Generalplan Ost wasn't enough to convice you that fascism is bad for Slavs?
>>
>>60782423
hahahaha
>>
>>60785734
Ukip/National Front etc. are bankrolled by the Russians though.
>>
>>60782423

I'd rather have indian doctors clean my toilets than bulgarian teachers
>>
>>60782423

kek
idiot
>>
>>60782568

le jewel in the crown of the empire 2bh
>>
>>60782423
Well, enjoy your kinship with pakis, guys.
Don't worry, we will be sure to send the rest of our indians too before you leave.
>>
>>60786197
You have to validate your claim, m8. Last I heard Le Pen party was allowed to get credit in Russian bank, since their own banks won't give them shit. It doesn't make them Russian pets.
>>
>>60786478

at least they speak english and contribute and dont just sit around london stealing from tourists
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.