[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Turkey >see EU be formed >ask to join >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: turky.jpg (59 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
turky.jpg
59 KB, 500x667
>be Turkey
>see EU be formed
>ask to join
>they say fuck off
>23 years later
>still asking
>still get told to fuck off

Is anyone a bigger reject of a country then Turkey?
>>
Turkey are like that one guy that no one is friends with but lingers around your friendship group
>>
>>60780623
it triggers me alot. i mean who wants to join the same union with their old-slaves. although i don't blame erdogan for demanding more jizzya cows and power.
>>
erdogan fucked up in refuugee shit. euros don't gonna give money and they recognized armenian genocide. and erdocuck now sucking dick of putin.
i should never trust him
>>
Is there anyone in turkey claming convert Islam into Christian????
If they were christian ovbiously no one will refuse Turkey participation.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (30 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
30 KB, 450x450
>>60782018
>recognized armenian genocide
>turks are all pissed off
feels so good to be alive
>>
>>60782379
Finally merkel half/jumped off erdogans dick
>>
>>60782379
>>60783943
the report says Germany also had a part in the funocide

LOL, even wehn riding off erdogans dick merkel finds a way to let Germans feel guilt, its amazing
>>
>>60785309
Well merkel hates germany more than greeks do anyways
>>
>>60780623

nobody expect politicians are trying to join tho

http://www.dailysabah.com/nation/2014/12/18/opinion-poll-shows-turkish-support-for-eu-membership-at-record-low
>>
>>60785413
i dont get why the politicians keep fuckin tryin, like barely anyone likes the turkish immigrants and if the turkish citizen don't even like to join, why tah fuk try
>>
>>60785554
free money, the EU gives money to potential eu members to further their goals in order to join the eu
>>
>>60785554
Erdogan doesn't want to join EU, it's just was a long time goal for Turkey that was set by the Kemalists and it's bigger than him to say the opposite now.
>>
>>60785833
he made it one of his major points to join the eu when he joined office, it was a very big deal

it was just that after a long time the EU just kept adding more and more obstacles, it made him go mad over time, he probably tought "why the fuck should i still care about this? why play nice? fuck this, im going full dictator, the eu is nothing but a dream"

So yeah, Erdogan wanted to join the EU, and the EUs attitude on Turkey attributed to Erdogan turning so autocratic. Should have told him from the start to fuck off instead of playing with his feet which made things worse. It fueled islamist anti western tendencies. I imagine Turkey joining the EU during 2002-2008, it would have turned out just fine.
>>
Turkroachey isn't even in the EU for fuck's sake.
>>
>>60786038
Actually he have no interest on joining the EU from the start...

Turkey itself was oppressive for Muslims, Hijab was banned. Since he made it to office he fixed almost all issues regarding that.

I think the JDP as a whole don't see the future of Turkey with EU.

For being Dictator and shit you have no idea what's happened on Turkey the last year. Turkey was basically in a war with PKK inside Turkey. I mean actual war beside the terrorist attacks with arms on the two sides.
>>
File: 1454115580028.jpg (21 KB, 450x550) Image search: [Google]
1454115580028.jpg
21 KB, 450x550
>>60787060
>Actually he have no interest on joining the EU from the start...
yeah im not going to bother to read the rest, you are one of those many dumb muslims who cannot think, this is coming from a very pro erdogan person, im not even talking about the war on pkk which i approve of highly
>>
>>60787444
I'm not pro-anything faggot, I've read it on a WikiLeaks paper.
>>
>>60780623
Japan to Turkey: It's okay to not be White
>>
>>60782045
If they were christian i'm sure a lot of people would also have recognised them as Roman Empire mk.3 as well.

As for christianity in Turkey, orthodox turks got sent to Greece during the pop. swap, and nowadays there are mostly minority groups that are christians, and some pr*testants having a couple of turkish converts.
>>
>>60785554

we get free shekels because "we are trying to fullfill eu criteras and we need money"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.