[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is living America like a GTA game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 595x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 595x708
Is living America like a GTA game?
>>
In*
>>
Yes, I occasionally find weapons or bulletproof vests hidden behind buildings.
>>
>stand next to a cop
>they shoot you to death

>stand next to someone
>they call the police

Yes.
>>
>>60780572
How do I get six stars and get high score?
>>
>>60780463
na, in gta people don't shoot you without a reason
>>
No in GTA is much harder to get a gun
>>
Yeah I just crashed an airliner into a four way intersection and parachuted into my backyard.

Sixth time this week.
>>
Hi.
>>
Not at all.
My cousins never want to go bowling.
>>
No one got shot when I was there, but they do drive like they're in GTA.

They don't drive particularly fast, just incredibly badly and recklessly. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I've driven in African and Asian countries where the people have a better understanding of driving and the roads. The Americans are so bad at driving that you will feel constantly on edge because of the huge, deadly mistakes they constantly make.

I'd say about 20 percent of the cars on American roads that I saw had accident damage. They will cut up four lanes of traffic to make an exit that had been signposted miles back. They all use the phone when driving, no exceptions. Instead of staying in lane, they will straddle the lane next to them and make darting, rolling movements like a F1 driver attempting to heat his tyres. When doing things like attempting to park, they will just spin the wheel around manically and get their car within a few feet of the space before giving up, getting out and wandering off. Even in places like Wal Mart where the parking spaces are several miles wide and the lanes between them are big enough to maneuver a bus, most people will miss. None of them ever park facing backward, ever. I don't recall seeing parallel parking.

It's absolutely mad.
>>
>>60781223
>incredibly badly and recklessly
Let me guess; you went to Florida.
>>
>shoot cops
>hide yourself for a while from cops
>your crime record is vanished
>>
>>60781324
I did, but it was the same sort of deal everywhere. I'd heard the driving was bad in Florida, and it certainly was, but it was no better anywhere else.
>>
>>60780690
Kinder Surprise
>>
>>60780463
That's Mexico.
>>
>>60781223
This is either pasta or bait, but the one part that is true is the parallel parking.

I'm from a major city where you have to know how to parallel park and every summer tourists fail miserably at street parking. It staggers me how these people never learned how to park.
>>
>>60781428
Florida drivers are the fucking worst. Everybody in the country knows this.
Midwest drivers are cautious, but they're retard-slow. IOWA on a license plate is short for "Idiots Out Wandering Around".
>>
>>60780654
kek
>>
>>60780463
Kinda, you build up a resistance to bullet wounds over time.
>>
>>60781442
fukken ruthless
>>
>>60783125
They're legal now, doofus.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.