[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>BLABLABLA FRANCE SURRENDERS >BLABLABLA CHEESE EATING FROGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 190596.jpg (48 KB, 521x650) Image search: [Google]
190596.jpg
48 KB, 521x650
>BLABLABLA FRANCE SURRENDERS
>BLABLABLA CHEESE EATING FROGS OVERATED CUISINE
>BLABLABLA NIGGERS ARABS MOSLEMS
>BLABLABLA FAGGOTS HAIRY

Let's face it /int/, how can you even breath, knowing that you aren't in the most viewed, the most epic, the most hated and loved country in the entire fucking world ?

Just ask a beautiful women where does she want to go for a romantic trip, plebs. As usual, the cringe generator will affect you and make you cry a river on /int/.

God, I surrender to you an thank you so much for making me french.

Special mention to brits, the best french colony ever (just change the coat of arm please, I know you could produce good things on your own lads)
>>
*dumb shit*
>>
>>60769066
Oh look, it's our vassal state talking shit again.
>>
File: 437.jpg (28 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
437.jpg
28 KB, 600x450
>>60769104
I know Pavel, I know
>>
>>60769168
Yeah yeah.
Shut up and take your mandatory migrants, sau schwobe.
t. elsässisch
>>
>>60769066
AYO HOL UP
>>
>>60769066
>God, I surrender to you
So that means you're a kebab, right?
>>
>>60769066
LMAO KANGZ AND SHIT
>>
who gave you permission to speak?
>>
>>60769066
>when the banter going too far
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
>>60769066
>Let's face it /int/, how can you even breath, knowing that you aren't in the most viewed, the most epic, the most hated and loved country in the entire fucking world ?
What are you smoking. People barely care about France anymore
>>
File: pale guy meltdown.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
pale guy meltdown.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>say hello in a french general thread
>i get nothing but insults back
i-i never l-liked france anyway
>>
>>60769066
Nothing pisses me off more than first world faggots who complain about how "bad" their lives are.
Make me a rapefugee and I swear to god, I will rape you high and low
>>
>>60769543
don't worry i loved u
>>
WE WUZ OMELETTES DU FROMAGE ET MERDE
>>
File: 1465733983787.png (288 KB, 454x318) Image search: [Google]
1465733983787.png
288 KB, 454x318
>>60769066
>Home to the best scientists,playwrights,musicians ect
>I know you could produce good things on your own lads
>>
>>60769573
thank you greatest ally
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.