[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>USA >First world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 750x945) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 750x945
>USA
>First world
>>
lmfao can't make this shit up
>>
We just need to arm everybody in nightclubs and this will stop happening
>>
If mass shootings are defined by bullets used per kilogram, then USA per capita mass shootings are miniscule.
>>
More like Usual Shootings of America
>>
>>60765895
>We just need to arm everybody

Even better
>>
>>60765876
Get the fuck out then faggot
If you don't want to live here move somewhere better
>tfw there isn't
>>
How close to one another must the shots be to be considered one shooting and not multiple?
>>
File: 1460730194139.png (240 KB, 469x506) Image search: [Google]
1460730194139.png
240 KB, 469x506
>>60765938
>sheltered Americucks who've never left the country actually believe this
>>
>>60765913
haha because they're fat
>>
>>60765970
>still living in America

Honestly why live here if you're just going to bitch all the time and feel guilty?
Move to Europe or some shit like that so you don't have to keep being sarcastic over the internet every time a sheltered americuck actually appreciates the place they live in

On a side note I have been around. Never to Europe though I was planning to go this summer (Spain and Italy)
Caribbean was by far the most beautiful place I've ever seen, except maybe Hawaii - and Mexico was incredibly cultured and fascinating which is a shame it's plagued with poverty.
Only been to Canada once but I'm dying to go back, Vancouver was incredible.
Any recommendations?
>>
>>60765876
who cares
fun fact: per capita norway has the most deaths by mass shooting.
>>
>>60766073
>Any recommendations?
Cuenca
>>
>>60765876
>>
>>60766295
It's really a shame gems in places like South America and Africa struggle with economic and social turmoil when they really are some of the most beautiful places on Earth.
Or maybe it's just that with industrialization and national success destroys the natural beauty of a place.

Haven't heard of Cuenca until now, seems like a place worth visiting.
>>
>>60765876
normalize to population you retard. sage.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.