[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did it all go wrong for Germany?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Where did it all go wrong for Germany?
>>
>>
Hitler should have won. End of story.

Inb4 go back to pol or stormfront
>>
>>60764681
>>
>>60764690
I'm going to have to agree with you
>>
File: george-patton.jpg (396 KB, 1240x800) Image search: [Google]
george-patton.jpg
396 KB, 1240x800
>>60764690

Why did you guys not listen to Patton?

>We have defeated the wrong enemy

>Berlin gave me the blues. We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all Europe will be communist. It's said that for the first week after they took Berlin all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken it instead of the Soviets had I been allowed.
>>
>>60764690
Yea I agree as well
>>
Otto von Bismarck
>>
>>60764739
>>60764796
>>60764800
Gonna explain why?
>>
>>60764655
>Where did it all go wrong for Germany?

The emperors of the HRE used most of their ressources to wage war in Italy instead of focussing on centralizing and further colonization of the East. The successors of the HRE weren't able to make that grave mistake undone anymore.
>>
>>60764655
It never went "wrong". It went right under Bismarck: before and after that it was business as usual. Even Merkel's destructive policies are nothing out of the ordinary for the eternal German.
>>
>>60764690
He could have won but he kept doing stupid actions over and over until the end.
>>
>>60769640
That's pretty much every German ruler ever. From Frederick William III to Kaiser Wilhelm to Hitler to Merkel, they all made the classical mistake of not doing a single fucking intelligent thing in their lives.
>>
>>60764655

Leaf is right Willy II was a dumbfuck. If he didn't join into the conflict between serbia and Austria Hitler would have never risen.
>>
>>60764690
I strongly disagree and I don't even like jews
>>
File: charlemagne.png (245 KB, 340x494) Image search: [Google]
charlemagne.png
245 KB, 340x494
>>60764655
Howdy, Germanic servants!
Check it out, I'm made of gold!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.