[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else hate white people? I'm not a normalfag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: 1435869590645.jpg (67 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1435869590645.jpg
67 KB, 396x385
Does anyone else hate white people?
I'm not a normalfag but my sister's shitskin friends that she brings over are so much kinder than the whitey fucks that she brings
>>
>>60763811
>Guaranteed replies on /pol/
>>
Boong.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 213x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 213x255
Can I go to Australia please?
>>
>work at a shitty restaurant for minimum wage
>all the white people I get are bitchy, have to make specific changes to every thing they order, dumbshits asking me if every item is gluten free or some shit
>black people come in
>always kind as fuck, says please and thank you's and says funny shit, knows what they want to eat and doesn't ask me if shit is vegan or gluten free
>even the hood niggas with Bulls hats and sagging jeans are polite as fuck
Is /pol/ a meme
>>
>>60764186
in my experience american whites (who are all rich basterds where i live) are bitchy whingers and american blacks are always rowdy.
>>
>>60764223
I'll agree with you. I prefer blacks in places I don't want to be.
>>
Yeah I unironically don't like a lot of white people. I try not to be prejudiced but their behavior, mannerisms, overall aren't that great. I do like a lot of Europeans though, especially Scottish people and Greeks. It's the diaspora thats a bit weird
>>
I just don't like people in general
>>
Why is it that shitskins in white countries hate white people so much? It's usually second generation shits. Not really trying to trigger OP, I'm genuinely interested.
>>
>>60763811
My sister only has white friends, racist one she is
>>
>>60764223
>basterds

POO
>>
>>60764317
>Why is it that shitskins in white countries hate white people so much?

Becuase they use everything in their country and then act edgy
>>
>>60764317
We're the scapegoat of blacks and sometimes mexicans problems. 95% of the black people I've met are pretty chill with white people though, it's just a loud minority that really hates us.
>>
>>60764317
Answering for myself, it's because I've lived around white people and I actually know what they are like.
>>
>>60763811
>tfw no abbo aussie best friend
>>
>>60764186
>have to make specific changes to every thing they order

people like this make me cringe
>>
>>60764435
>it's because I've lived around white people and I actually know what they are like

Welcoming and non-emotional?

Whites are the least racist and most welcoming race out there.

Try being openly gay in pretty much every other culture or being a different race. They'll be openly racist to you, won't even hide it
>>
Same, fuck white devils.
>>
>>60764484

I like Canadian whites for the record actually. Also I've lived around multiple races in different countries it's not like I haven't compared. I'd rather be gay in Brazil than Russia but we are talking about race here not sexuality
>>
>>60764317
>shitskins
>second generation shits
>not trying to trigger
>>
>>60764526
But white people have built the greatest countries that people from all over the world flock to.

Literally every majority black area is an undeniable shithole
>>
honestly I don't care enough to hate a race to go out and do something i have a family and not s stupid virgin neet.

but then again this is 4chan home of the autistic virgins
>>
>>60764572
The white house is pretty nice innit?
>>
>>60764572

I live in a majority non-white city and I don't mind it. I wouldn't choose to live around whites. Different strokes for different folks. I didn't ask to be born in a white majority country
>>
>>60763811
The only whites I hate are the 4chan whites. White people irl are bro tier but for some reason this place attracts the worse of them.
>>
>>60764572
Harlem was nice for a good time, but as always race riots happen, drug distribution when non-whites build a good community.
>>
>>60764617

lol I think you are onto something. I know a lot of friendly white people IRL but for some reason they are harder to find here
>>
>>60764595
This desu,can't bring myself to be autistic enough to hate a certain group of people due to the actions of some,israelis/jews for example.
>>
>>60764627
Must be those evil whites injecting their foul cancers into black communities

WAKE UP SHEEPLE, WHITE DEVILS PUT CRACK AND CRACK PIPES IN DA BLACK CHILUNS HANDS
>>
>>60764616
What city?
>>
>>60764635

White owned businesses have actually caused economic decline in a lot of communities. Look up the concept of the "black dollar". Pre-segregation neighborhoods like Greenwood, Tulsa were more prosperous than many today and were built just a generation after slavery and surpassed the surrounding white areas in productivity during the time
>>
>>60764658
Bruv niggers nowadays kill eachother en-masse and their "popular culture" is literally about hating people trying to get educated and "leave the hood" and all about killing people and using/selling drugs

They are their own biggest enemy, the entire concept of an "uncle tom" is hilarious but also very sad
>>
Not really. White women can be a lot colder than other females though. Id probably attribute it to them getting the most attention and as a result raising their guards

Still though, that's the most normie of Normies of them. Most are just like everyone rlse
>>
File: 1430989827919.jpg (31 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1430989827919.jpg
31 KB, 331x473
>tfw when white
>>
>>60764672

lol and see now you are demonstrating why I think so many white people are stupid. I can't even tell you people apart on here, you all respond to comments the same way.
>>
>>60764635
You ever read this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5IDXVyhu0g

or

http://www.blackpast.org/aah/east-st-louis-race-riot-july-2-1917

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lZPGL1u0XI
>>
>>60764672
It's the jews fault for introducing nigger hip hop/rap culture on to them. They stick to that nigger music like some sort of guide
>>
>>60764695
>see now you are demonstrating why I think so many white people are stupid.

Which part isn't true?

Black """culture""" is LITERALLY about killing, having sex and using drugs
>>
>>60764695
Honestly if you came to 4chan looking for understanding and dialogue, you are in the wrong place.
>>
>>60764732
lmao

Black culture

Jazz, Blues, Swing, Soul/R n B, Rock
>>
>>60764721
>>60764732

you guys aren't helping your case. Trying to convince me white people are great and then going full snow monkey logic in here. You probably don't even realize how stupid you sound, there's no point.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14_00-24-35.png (78 KB, 962x390) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14_00-24-35.png
78 KB, 962x390
What did black people mean by this?

How can such a little percentage of the population commit so much murder?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lZPGL1u0XI
>>
>>60764753

True

>>60764759
African Americans objectively have contributed more to world music than any other culture. Find a country whose most popular music isn't some variant of jazz, blues, rock n roll, or rap. You can't.
>>
>>60764759
>>60764763
Name 5 African philosophers, scientists or inventors... *WITHOUT* using google
>>
>>60764658
>"black dollar"

elaborate
>>
>>60764783
Truuuuu
>>
>>60764792
y tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56AwEjXzh-U
>>
>>60764763
No seriously, modern black """culture""" is complete garbage that revolves around crime. The worst part is that they stick so close together without reaching out to the opertunities provided by others
>>
>>60764835
>African Americans

I said specifically Africans.

Protip: You literally can't and black people are infinitely better off since coming to the US.
>>
>>60764186
Yeah too bad blacks don't tip
>>
>>60764793

there's a lot of info on the internets but these links give u a general idea i guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFBEoIQutSc
http://ambcc.org/black-wall-street-case-study/
https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/lorenzo-kom-boa-ervin-black-capitalism

>>60764792
>>60764854
I'm not gonna engage in your stupid cumskin argument if you dont wanna talk about a certain mans from Martinique 2bh
>>
>>60764916
I don't think you are capable of naming 5 African philosophers, scientists or inventors without using google.

Which is a little funny given that almost everything we see around us was highly likely invented by a white man
>>
>>60764854
lmaooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnVgrOfQD8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_xtOMiW0ys

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars
>>
>>60764941
I literally said without using google
>>
>>60764936
*stolen
>>
>>60764955
Prove it was stolen, that's a very convenient excuse to explain why blacks still live in huts in Africa
>>
>>60764936
Every cumskin could be an expert on Plato and I couldn't give less of a shit dude. Like I said, you are embarrassing yourself. There are plenty of interesting non-white philosophers but I'm not interested in talking about them with you honkey

>>60764950

Youtube was invented by non whites m8. Bangladeshi and a Chinese guy.
>>
>>60764983

Also there is literally nothing wrong with living in a hut. Why you would feel superior for living in a building made of dried clay and cut up trees is beyond me
>>
>>60763811
Hi, I'm brown. Give visa please
>>
>>60764267
First gen diaspora are class, it's their kids that fuck shit up.
>muh I don't fit because of my race, not because I'm autistic
>>
>>60765006
>>
>be native
>grandfather dedicated his life to keeping our local communities together
>built up marriage ties between families to preserve our heritage
>my sisters disregard this and only date white dudes
>parents do nothing to discourage it
>grandfather's life's work being undone within a generation
>thank god he died before these dumb selfish sluts could break his heart

Fucking cumskins won't rest until they've finished the job of wiping every last one of us off our land. I wish they'd at least drop the pretense and just shoot us instead of destroying what dignity we have left and forcing us to watch them take our women.
>>
>>60765006
mosquitoes can't get into a house very easily
>>
>>60765634
So?

There's nothing wrong with having mosquitoes fly into your house you idiot.

It's not like mosquitoes carry west nile and malaria diseases that kill millions in Africa....... wait
>>
File: 1465784588876.jpg (19 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1465784588876.jpg
19 KB, 353x334
>North Americans
>>
>>60765572
Get a job
>>
>>60763811
Darker skin color is co related with lower intelligence and that's a fact.
They are not nice, they are just gullible.

race war now
>>
>>60765572
>muh heritage
>>
>>60765572
>be a native
>get drunk and bitch on some shitty plot of land nobody wanted to live on
at least Africans have wars and shit
>>
>>60765634
>>60765658

I am in a wood house and there is literally a giant fucking fly in my room. How did that happen? Am I actually in a hut?

>>60765572
Damn that sucks dude. I hope you can find a nice native qt
>>
>>60765744
no you left your door open or didn't take your trash out
>>
>>60765744
They are attracted to the smell of nigger
>>
whiteys don't respect other peoples homes

the mudslimes and shitskins are brought up to respect other peoples homes even if they don't respect public places
>>
File: trashmaster 3000.jpg (32 KB, 340x339) Image search: [Google]
trashmaster 3000.jpg
32 KB, 340x339
>anecdotal evidence
>>
>>60765765
I hope you get a blonde gf and fuck her right in the pussy.
>>
>>60765856
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_of_indigenous_peoples
>>
>>60765903
Prove that it's morally wrong
>>
I may have a similar feeling to OP,

>be white
>need haircut
>go to cheap barber
>looks really cheap
>see all the staff are foreign women
>feel reassured
>great haircut
>paid nearly fuck all

I don't mind immigrants coming to take jobs when they're better at them and don't rip you off like the lazy chav cowboys they replaced.
>>
>>60765956

>asking if killing people and destroying cultures is morally wrong or not

cumskins are outdoing themselves in this thread. you're making yourselves look worse, not better
>>
>>60765956
I don't know if it is "morally wrong" - that's a concept you fucking forced on us when you got here.

You gave us "civilization". Before that, we had "happiness". That's all I know.
>>
>>60766089
How do you know natives were happy if they didn't have written records?
>>
>>60766072
It's only considered morally wrong because white people decided it was, take a look at Africa or Asia for some great native culture and it's morals.
>>
>>60766089
if you don't like it then why don't you leave the country and go live in the wild :^)
>>
>>60766104
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_tradition
>>
File: lel.png (211 KB, 503x446) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
211 KB, 503x446
>>60766134
>playing a game of telephone is how Natives recorded their history
>>
>its a "blacks think their opinions matter" episode
fucking re-runs show something new you cunts
>>
>>60766134
Kinda sketchy with all the gas and paint fumes you guys inhale.
>>
>>60765572
>t. Peter
>>
File: 1464114402992.jpg (95 KB, 640x760) Image search: [Google]
1464114402992.jpg
95 KB, 640x760
>mfw i see a conversation like this as a Finn
>>
>>60766108

you are making 0 sense

>>60766276
you guys are honorary non-whites in my book
>>
Me desu. They will somehow think that this thread equals racism IRL and play victim.

>joos are bringing the white man down
>refugees are bringing the white man down
>blacks are killing our good bois
>mexicans are stealing our jobs
>feminism is a plot to ensure the white genocide
>not wanting to have kids is genocide against my race
>the whole world oppresses me even though I have more opportunities even when I'm a minority
>shitskins are inferior, dumb, ugly and dangerous
>if they call me on my bs they are racist kikes

Literally worst than SJW's.
>>
>>60766330
The only group of people who actively look down on genocide are white people. Rwanda and Cambodia both have had genocides recently and neither one was started by whites.
>>
>>60766354

lol you make good points. here's some more.

>white people becoming a minority is somehow everybody elses fault even though I can't get laid
>I am responsible for every good thing my ethnicity did like inventing trains but if you associate me with slavery you are trying to oppress me
>we are superior because of IQ tests even though we can't even get the highest scores on our own test we invented
>immigration is bad but I am entitled to live wherever I want
>I hate multiculturalism so I go out of my way to have negative interactions with people from other cultures as much as possible
>I think helping refugees is an attack on european culture even though the vast majority of refugees are taken in by non-European countries

>>60766414
literally the only people defending genocide in this thread are white dumbass. hmu when you meet a Rwandan holocaust denier, at leas they don't pretend like it never happened
>>
>>60766525
this. we need to form a coalition and kill yt.

mexicans can have their territories back, asians and jews can have their money and jobs, blacks can have their women.
>>
>>60766525
>he's just now discovering that human beings are hypocrites
welcome aboard
>>
I'm Indonesian-Dutch and people can't place me, so I fit in well with every group. And I have to admit black people are really easy to get along with. But their inferiority complex is truly deep rooted lol.

Muslims are a cancer regardless. Asians are pretty much friendly and reserved. And white people have no need to make friends.
>>
>>60766525
Western philosophy is the only reason genocide is thought to be wrong.
>>
File: bad meme.png (47 KB, 847x534) Image search: [Google]
bad meme.png
47 KB, 847x534
>all these people ttying to push white guilt rhetoric
>mfw Finns are lumped in on it
>mfw we too were good bois tryin to get our lives together until evil cracker swedes and ruskies came in oppressin us
>no one recognises this abd thinks we're equally responsible for the evils committed by others
>>
>>60766354
>>60766525
>Being this butthurt over a galactic stargazing forum
Lmoa
>>
>>60766670
It's all the Anglos, Frenchies, and Spanish's fault for falling for the colonization meme. They ended up destroying themselves and everybody else in the end because of it
>>
>>60766626
Indos have people who are part black from Java are you?
>>
>>60764317
>live in white country with small non-white minority
>literally every aspect of non-white's lives are heavily improved by white people
>they still hate us
>>
inferiority and persecution complex is really hardcore ITT :--DD
>>
>>60766721
No. I'm Dutch, German and Indonesian. So I have a white skin and white bone structure, but pitch black hair and big black eyes. That's pretty uncommon in the Netherlands. Most people are dirty blonde where I live.
>>
>>
>>60764435
How I feel about Muslims and niggers
>>
Please don't generalize.

White people =/= american whites or australian whites.
>>
>>60766855
Did I talk to you before on /soc/ did you post on a black girl thread?
>>
>>60764916
>google black dollar
>its a rap album
WE
>>
>>60766964
No. I never go to /soc/. But I did once mention on /int/ that black girls constantly ask me out. But they aren't my type.

Like a while ago a black girl put her hand on my leg in the bus and started rubbing my leg. I have no idea where she got the idea that was acceptable, but it was a nice compliment. :')
>>
>>60763811
Just watch out because some of them are nice but a lot of them are really good at seeming nice on the surface (especially if they are fucking your sister) but underneath is nothing but hatred for you.
As they leave you they look at each other with a "ha ha stupid fucking whitey" smirk.
>>
>>60766072
>implying none whites don't have the highest murder rates

That's what makes me dislike black people, you benefit much more from living with whites then they do but all you do is complain. Fucking move to Africa then and be happy living with your own and shut the fuck up, if you won't then you know white cultures are best
>>
>>60767026
>As they leave you they look at each other with a "ha ha stupid fucking whitey" smirk.
>haha we're taking over your country and turning it into a 3rd world shithole! haha sucks to be you!
gotta love brown people sometimes
>>
>>60767020
Well it's not acceptable but um...could you post what you look like please :3
>>
>>60766665

Western philosophy was literally used to justify genocide. Saying the opposite of the truth doesn't switch reality m80.

>>60766670
like I said, Finns are honorary non-whites. Don't fuck it up, you have a lot of potential.

>>60767060
There are no white people where I live. Like I said, I have no desire to be around them. America is not a white country and neither is Israel.
>>
>>60767060
Murders are usually drug and gang related and with poor inner city people.
>>
>>60767103
I know Israel isn't white and neither am I but blacks piss me off. I lived in a black City in America and it was hell. White countries are objectively best and yes America is a white country. You know damn well too that given the choice you wouldn't live in a single black or Muslim majority country. Again if you dislike whites so much then put your money where your mouth is and move to a none white country. You don't see me living outside of Israel complaining about goys.
>>
>>60767103
Cool but euros literally formed the UN and started pushing for the whole world to stop genocide, and Israel is a white country it's made up of Jewish refugees.
>>
>>60766670
>evil cracker swedes
If not for their help, you would still inbreed and live in yurts.
>>
File: rollercoaster.jpg (56 KB, 436x489) Image search: [Google]
rollercoaster.jpg
56 KB, 436x489
>>60767085
On 4chan? Well, an old photo. I'm a lot older now and got a buzzcut.
>>
>>60764792
Easy e
Ice cube
Dr dre
Ice t
Mike d
>>
>>60767105
Rich blacks commit more crime then poor whites in America. In Israel there's poor people of every kind and our ghettos are very mixed, yet blacks still commit a majority of none terror related murders and crimes. I don't hate black people but I hate their bullshit delusions, every intelligent black I've ever met has been happy to live away from blacks. Look up top murder rate cities. Literally not a single white majority place in the top 50
>>
>>60763811
name one abo invention that isn't either a curved stick or a straight stick
>>
>>60765572
Women don't give a shit about heritage. They want a Chad with good genes and high social power.
>>
>>60767103
>Western philosophy was literally used to justify genocide.
it was also used to stop it and slavery
nice cherypicking faggit
>>
>>60767162

>You know damn well too that given the choice you wouldn't live in a single black or Muslim majority country. Again if you dislike whites so much then put your money where your mouth is and move to a none white country.

Like I said there are already no whites where I live. I don't know what you don't understand about this. I wouldn't live in a white area given the choice. I haven't talked to a white person in weeks. You seem to think all of America is South Dakota. It's not.

>>60767172
Israel is multiethnic and plenty of people were opposed to genocide before the UN told them to. Look up "Corey Gil-Shuster"'s Israel street interviews and tell me with a straight face it's a white country.
>>
>>60767162
>You know damn well too that given the choice you wouldn't live in a single black or Muslim majority country.
I would. It depends on the country.
>>
>>60765572
see>>60767257
its a common problem for every race
the only way to compensate is to shit out babies like a rabbit
>>
>>60767263

No it wasn't.
>>
File: spongeboob.jpg (15 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
spongeboob.jpg
15 KB, 192x154
>>60767103
>America is not a white country
>>
>>60767193
Our living standards started to enhance AFTER the Swedish rule in the late 1800s. Swedish rule probably did more harm than good for the average Finn's life
>>
>this thread
lol and minorities dare say we complain too much ? this reads like /r9k/ and /pol/ combined except without any of them ever putting themselves back in question

ridiculous

Funniest part is they are actually totally white like >>60767204
Seriously this nigger is whiter than me but muh 1/64th indonesian so i'm totallly a minority or whatever hahaha fuck off
>>
>>60767303
I can't help that French people aren't white.
>>
>>60767172
We are slightly less then half "white" if Jews are white anyway but even here the best neighborhoods are white, most the doctors, lawyers, scientists, and educated are white. The worst areas here have few whites. I'm not even white but I look for a white area when I move anywhere. Now I don't know the science behind why it's like this but I can be objective about the world around me and not pretend, white places are clearly the best places to live.
>>
>>60767282

Yeah I wouldnt mind living in Oman. Seems like a nice place
>>
>>60767204
Cutie :3

I was a dutchboo growing up after I met some Japanese neighbors who were dutchboos, much love for indos
>>
>>60767296
k
>>
>>60767296
I think you should read up on Western canon bud
>>
>>60767297

White people are a minority where I live anyway. There are very few white americans I know personally.
>>
>>60765572
If you have one drop of white blood, you aren't a native
>>
>>60767275
You're an idiot and not helping black people look any better...

Living in a none white area in a white country doesn't mean shit genius, you still benefit from the infrastructure of a white country. Whites developed the place you live so at least stop being a stereotype and be greatful you aren't dying of AIDS or malaria, your mom didn't get her clit cut,have access to modern medicine and you aren't facing sectarian violence. If you can't admit you have it better then 99% of none white countries and due to white people it's because you're deluded and dumb
>>
>>60767371
where do you live lad
>>
>>60767103
>honorary non-whites
how can we be honorary non-whites if we don't have true ghettoes nor AIDS :DD
>>
WE
>>
>>60767401
but asians have neither
>>
>>60767282
Which ones?

>>60767325
You know nothing of Oman, it's not a great place to live (although not terrible)
Americans clearly have a better quality of life.

Besides I'm not a white supremacist and a handful of decent countries doesn't disprove that white countries are the best and there has to be a reason or they wouldn't be best
>>
>>60767427
China is full of ghettos
>>
>>60767303
In the Netherlands you have Indo's who look entirely Asian and then have a blonde sister. And everything in between. It's completely random. But almost all have an Asian mom.
>>
>>60767316
That doesn't matter i consider myself white regardless tb h
Meanwhile you're white and consider yourself not white for leftist sympathy points : this is just silly
>>
File: 1465285279811.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1465285279811.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
>non white minorities
>>
>>60767444
How many indos are there on 4chan you think? It seems to me there are about three and you look exactly like another one I talked to.
>>
>>60767401

OK bye Finland. You had your chance.

>>60767391
I'm not black I'm just not a suckup to white people. Whites didn't "develop the place I live" they contributed nothing. They used to burn down neighborhoods in the 20's then their bitchy kids fucked of to the suburbs to relive the hick's life they always wanted. We have a very good public health department in my city run by a lady who is not white, we have all the things you need to get by so I don't know why you are pretending "white infrastructure" has to do with anything. You talk like someone who has never met a white person. Most of them are shit, I know from experience.

>>60767441
>
You know nothing of Oman, it's not a great place to live (although not terrible)
Americans clearly have a better quality of life.

>Besides I'm not a white supremacist and a handful of decent countries doesn't disprove that white countries are the best and there has to be a reason or they wouldn't be best

Literally most white countries are shitholes. Ever been to Russia? Ukraine? Even the "rich" countries like Ireland are full of self-absorbed arseholes.
>>
>>60767465

If I were a cumskin I would be desperate for non-white sympathy too, I don't blame him. Imagine living life looking like a bag of playdough
>>
File: indo elise.jpg (116 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
indo elise.jpg
116 KB, 343x432
>>60767465
It's really a sliding scale.
>>
File: indogrl.jpg (26 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
indogrl.jpg
26 KB, 525x700
>>60767586
This if you go the other way.
>>
File: Indo ge.jpg (36 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Indo ge.jpg
36 KB, 1024x768
>>60767614
And the wild haired tanned whiteys go the other way.
>>
>>60767551
>Most are shit
>There are very few I know personally
Also public departments were created by white people
>>
>>60767465
Yup. There is hardly any benefits from being whiter than your average Frenchman. Irl you get treated exactly the same.
>>
>>60767586
Looks like Alizee
(who is white)

>>60767640
Looks white too

>>60767614
Ok this one does kinda look like an arab
>>
>>60767551
Again you're an idiot, whites contributed to America more then anyone and white infrastructure has everything to do with Americas quality of life. What race are you anyway?

And I've actually been to both Russia and Ukraine, they are popular places for Israelis to visit. They're nice and cheap and safer then 90% of none white countries. Besides most none white countries are also utter shit and you picked the poorest white countries and yet they're better then the some of the richest none white countries. Only certain Asians beat whites in infrastructure. It's facts and you denying it only shows inferiority complex
>>
File: Bell-zack-morris-aztec.jpg (108 KB, 512x721) Image search: [Google]
Bell-zack-morris-aztec.jpg
108 KB, 512x721
>>60767667
Here's another
>>
>>60767551
>Literally most white countries are shitholes
the majority of them are 1st world though
>>
>>60767646

I've met many in the past, there are few I associate with currently. There is no contradiction. The idea of city governance in general comes from Mesopotamia if you want to play the who-dunnit-first meme game. Did you know the first sewers were in India?
>>
>>60767694
This guy is fucking BLONDE how is that not white ? Unironically whiter than most white people i know
Stop pretending you're a shitskin reeeee
>>
>>60767677
I'm Asian. If associating with white trash is your thing so be it but other people aren't as blinded by the milky cock as you are.
>>
>>60767704
>muh Mesopotamia

Yeah because being white isn't what makes them superior...

Every time period has a top player and ours are whites. None whites can win again (and probably will when Islam takes Europe and Asia will become a powerhouse) but first they need to admit they aren't the best now because it's painfully obvious.
>>
File: img_0243.jpg (4 MB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
img_0243.jpg
4 MB, 3072x2048
>>60767667
My mother is a small Asian woman born in Jakarta. That officially gives me minority points damnit.

I don't live in France between my fellow non-white latino's.
>>
>>60767741
I'm black white and some asian. I just think Hapas are cute :3
>>
/int/ : white people in denial
>>
>>60767762
>Every time period has a top player and ours are whites. None whites can win again (and probably will when Islam takes Europe and Asia will become a powerhouse) but first they need to admit they aren't the best now because it's painfully obvious.

Nothing will change the fact that most whites are unpleasant to be around. I don't care if some white dude made a pretty skyscraper if they are an asshole. You are deluded Israel boy. I hope you realize that.
>>
>>60767759
>Asian

That doesn't count...
You aren't black, Arab, or Hispanic. That's where the real shit hole countries are.

Asians are basically slanty eyed whites anyway, quit your bitching Chang
>>
>>60767551
>Whites didn't "develop the place I live" they contributed nothing
where do you live
>>
File: Bjork-Post.jpg (637 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Bjork-Post.jpg
637 KB, 1500x1500
>>60767741
epicanthic folds are usually asian features though. asians have very distinct eye shapes, particularily the part that meets the nosebridge.
>>
>>60767817

Asians aren't white. Blacks, Arabs, and Hispanics, I'd all rather associate with than cumskins. Although I admit I don't like the anti-Asian attitude some Arabs have overall I don't mind them. Why do cumskins get so upset when they realize we don't appreciate their company?
>>
>>60767860
>Why do white people get offended when i insult them?
Its a mystery
>>
>>60767860
Why do you live in a country founded by whites, majority white, and ram by whites if you hate them so much?
>>
>>60764186

I used to work as a manager in retail and this is pretty much my experience as well. White customers are usually always the most over entitled and whiny ones - especially middle-aged white women with a kid or two.

The best customers I found were usually Maori Kiwis for some reason - almost always incredibly chill and relaxed about everything.
>>
>>60767812
Sure because most people are unpleasant. No none white is any better, Chinese people are rude as shit too. I'm not deluded, I'm honey with myself. I'm a Libyan Jew, I know we didn't contribute as much as "white Jews" but it doesn't mean I consider my people inferior automatically. Whites are winning in this point in history and give the highest quality of life. Israel has gotten infinitely better the more whites moved here. It's no coincidence. You have to be deluded to think whites aren't currently winning. Most whites being unpleasant doesn't change that but for he record in America whites and Hispanics treated me best
>>
>>60767817
kike please.

these are our real ancestors, 100% south african khoisan.
>>
>>60767877
All they know how to do is insult other people, if they dish out shit they need to learn how to take it.

>>60767878
Like I said, there are very few whites where I live. I do not hate them I just do not want to be near them. This is a very simple concept. I do not interact with whites on a daily basis. I am happy with that! Not too hard to understand.
>>
>>60767924
Where do you live?
>>
>>60767924
>All they know how to do is insult other people
The irony is palpable
>>
>>60767940

I am different because I insult specific groups of people not everybody. Simple to understand, no?
>>
>>60767907
israeli jews have literally zero fucking manners, particularily the swarthy ones.

russian israeli jews and north american jews are bro-tier though, chill guys and not hot headed and irrational like your kind.
>>
>>60767860
All their countries are shithole but ok enjoy getting robbed you deluded chink.

>>60767916
Chink plz
I highly you people were supposed to be smart? All people came from Africa, ancestors don't mean shit. The best Asian countries (Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea) all act more white the other Asian countries and even try to put their whitest looking people in the media.
>>
>>60767959
>All white people count as a specific group of people
O i am laffin
>>
>>60767969

Haha cumskin here is desperate for Asians to like him. Sorry bud.

anyway this thread is shit. bye guys. I got the (you)s i was looking for
>>
>>60767924
>All they know how to do is insult other people, if they dish out shit they need to learn how to take it.
yeah right
in reality no one is as nice and tolerant as white people, they bend over backwards to be nice and make you feel welcome
they do that way too much in fact

meanwhile you're the one actually who's rude as fuck, no respect no manners, dares blame others on top of it
fucking disgusting
>>
File: 2898950.jpg (78 KB, 770x433) Image search: [Google]
2898950.jpg
78 KB, 770x433
>>60767741
It's not easy with Indo's. Check out these three sisters. Note that left and right are twins.

So one twin is a minority while the other twin isn't.
>>
>>60768001
>Starts losing the debate
>H-haha it was fun but i gotta go guys c-cya
Lol
>>
>>60767959
You really are an idiot. Now answer where you live chink

>>60767960
I agree, which is why I defend whites. White Jews are clearly better as a bunch. Most my friends are white, my gf is white, I go to uni with mostly whites. I'm not a typical mizrahi
>>
>>60767969
none of us act white you fucking moron, go there sometime. distinctly asian things, ie dim sum and bubble tea and so-on is what every asian here does to point out how not white they are.

i swear some white people are so deluded when they think big eyes + white skin = obviously not asian. there's a shit-ton of variation you obviously aren't aware of.
>>
>>60768001
>Haha guys gotta go back to my city with roads built on policies and taxes entirely from whites!
Asian Americans are so desperate to feel oppressed like the other minorities it's funny
>>
>>60767924
You are fucking stupid, the only bad whites in the world are the ones that use 4chan. Don't let them change your're perspective because they don't represent all of them
>>
>>60768001
Clearly I said I'm a Libyan Jew. I'm pale for a Libyan but no cum skin
Also >>60768023

You lost the debate piss skin
>>
File: 1465877757016.jpg (66 KB, 543x549) Image search: [Google]
1465877757016.jpg
66 KB, 543x549
all the bullying I ever received when I was a kid was from white people. Asian people were pretty much always nice to me however. Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>60768018
All these people are white to me tb h but ok i guess
>>
>>60768059
all the bullying I ever received when I was a kid was from arab people. White people were pretty much always nice to me however. Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>60767551
>OK bye Finland. You had your chance.

Triggered (because you know it's true) :--D
>>
>>60768041
Not white and those are foods not behaviors...there is white food, white countries have different foods. Again I'm not white and trying to look and act white is pretty white people behavior. You're a slanty eyed white and an extremely dumb one at that which must be terrible.
>>
>>60768059
All the bullying I ever received was from immigrants of dubious legality

really makes you think
>>
File: White-Obama.jpg (19 KB, 320x370) Image search: [Google]
White-Obama.jpg
19 KB, 320x370
>>60768067
>>
>>60768059
same.

i hung around a mixed group of black, asian, white and middle-easterners as a kid. we use to beat up and bootstomp on white racists.

it was a true diversityâ„¢ and toleranceâ„¢ when you have group fights together.
>>
>>60768136
>thing that never happened

Shut up you got bullied and never beat anyone Chang
>>
>>60768130
Obama is white actually
Very very light brown=white

There are old white people in the south with darker skin than Obama, where is your god now ?
>>
>>60768109
>those are foods not behaviors

hah wow lad. you are literally this ignorant.

its as much an activity as white people hanging out at starbucks or watching everybody loves raymond together.
>>
All true for America, Australia and Canada, but Slant Eyes, Sandniggers and Niggers in Europe have no right to complain, since they have no right to be Europe
>>
>>60768157
nope this actually happened. i got in three fights alone so far and there were near-daily fights at my high school.

obviously i don't do that anymore but you clearly are ignorant.
>>
>>60768175
lmao cringey activities like going to starbucks is typically a chink thing to do

white people go to normal cafés
fuck off
>>
>>60768136
Here in the Netherlands Indo's are very dominant in the right wing.
In Indonesia there was a strong racial divide, a bit like South Africa. Where Eurasians were the ruling class.
So when the Eurasians came back to the Netherlands they were more nationalistic and conservative than Dutch people.
>>
File: virtue-signalling-1.png (51 KB, 835x709) Image search: [Google]
virtue-signalling-1.png
51 KB, 835x709
>>60768175
>hah wow lad. you are literally this ignorant.
>>
>>60768189
>colonize the world and takeover entire continents
>you obviously have no right to be here

nope, fuck off. every country which had overseas colonies fully deserves the immigrants they get.
>>
>>60768175
There's no way you're Asian, you're way to fucking dumb. Foods vary from
Cunt to cunt, foods aren't a behavior. That's fact not ignorance, just calling something ignorant while no be able to refute it just shows you lost the debate.

Also you seem to think all whites do those things when malt white cunts don't even have that show it Starbucks. There's Italian culture, French culture, German culture, Russian culture, Spanish culture, Greek culture etc
All vastly different cultures that are white and have done significant things for humanity. Do yourself a favor and get an education please, because a dumb Asian is worse than a poor Jew.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 1000x1000
>>60767924
>has been posting in this thread for hours
>still hasnt said where he lives
>>
>>60768253
He probably lives in a shitty part of California and his inferiority complex won't let him admit it
>>
>>60768217
>white people go to normal cafés
>implying americans are """white""" , let alone human.
>>
>>60768240
are you implying africans or asians wouldn't have done the same given the chances and circumstances?
>>
>>60768240
Ok then China needs to take immigrants. Also have fun when every third worlder invades your new country and turns it into the shit your parents left behind (or you wouldn't be posting under that flag)
Second generation immigrants are the worst and proof immigration should be controlled
>>
File: indotiteit-2576.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1914) Image search: [Google]
indotiteit-2576.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1914
>>60768067
>>
>>60768243
I have trouble believing you're not white considering how butt blasted you are :^)

And nearly all cultures have contributed to humanity (I don't know about sub saharans tho desu).
>>
>>60768240
Collective responsibility is retarded and the reason why history will remember you as evil tb h

Did the German you respond to actually colonize anything ? Fuck no, he dindu nothing actually
(in fact Germans were too incompetent to colonize barely fucking anything in general, so were many other countries but they get immigrants anyways, showing how dishonest you guys are)
>>
>>60768217
honkey please, this is a white people thing.

you haven't met many west coast asians clearly. starbucks is white-people shit that we don't do as a group.

>>60768221
indonesians aren't really asian like it is for vietnamese-southern chinese-korean. they have a very different culture and mentality as much as turks are different from englishmen.
>>
>>60768305
>a bunch of deformed people
deleet
>>
>>60768240
>every country which had overseas colonies fully deserves the immigrants they get
Does Japan deserve them for trying to take over Asia?
>>
>>60768284
This guy gets it

>>60768314
Butt blasted because I debate an obviously butt blasted moron who can't defend his views? Seems like your the butt hurt minority here. Inferiority complex. I have no reason to lie about my ethnicity on an anon forum.
>>
>make joke thread about hating white people
>200 replies later
You guys are absolute madmen
>>
>>60768243
the thing is our eating habits aren't as simple as
>go to restaurant
>order from menu individual plates
>eat and make small talk

its a fucking activity that takes 2 hours or so. you've obviously don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>60768340
Kinda depends, there are like two Starbucks in my entire country.

and yes, it's fair to consider our culture as "white" in this discussion
>>
>>60768380
I got my foot operated on so i have to stay home all week
Fucking bored already lad
>>
File: indo-african.jpg (47 KB, 613x403) Image search: [Google]
indo-african.jpg
47 KB, 613x403
>>60768341
They are your people as are these black indos
>>
>>60768305
Why do only mixed people have green/yellowish eyes.
>>
>>60768380
It's all the fault of that Asian guy who wouldn't tell me where he lived
>>
>>60768385
Lol every Mediterranean white, Soviet white, and Israelis does that too. Again you're way to dumb to be Asian, I bet you're from one of the shit Asian places
>>
>>60768360
sure they have plenty of asian immigrants, over a million or so.

>>60768300
yeah, i don't see the issue. there are africans in southern china.
>>
>>60768403
Some whites have it, I just think the colors don't pop as much on lighter skin
>>
>>60768423
>sure they have plenty of asian immigrants, over a million or so.
Japan has a population of 127 million
That's less than 1% of their entire population, not too bright are you :^)
>>
>>60768385
lmao this is so fucking stupid, you have no idea about how white people actually go about eating (nevermind the fact that its irrelevant) but you go and run your mouth anyways
stupid fuck
>>
>>60768380
It's never going to end, only one race amd one culture need to remain so the world can be peaceful. Arguments like these are these are only going to get worse in the future. We need to start genociding now
>>
Holy shit, this thread makes me want to be browner.
>>
Not even sure anymore if it's ironic cuckposting or not.
>>
>>60768452
>makes me want to be browner
Impossible
>>
>>60768412
>falling for the bait of AMWF /r/asianmasculinity poster
>>
>>60768445
I know British people often have green eyes. But I've never seen it with a yellow hue on non-mixed people.
>>
File: angriest asian in the universe.jpg (80 KB, 1186x437) Image search: [Google]
angriest asian in the universe.jpg
80 KB, 1186x437
>>60768473
They have a great community over there at /r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>60768484
My whole family has green eyes
>>
>>60768414
>israeli dim sum

now i've seen everything. fuck right outta here mate its a ten course activity people do casually with very specific foods and ways of cooking and so-on.

you are claiming asians are trying to be white here, you've honestly made no argument why our eating habits are the same as whites.
>>
>>60768473
I don't hate Asians, my cousin married an Asian guy, but I do hate retards who don't know shit about the country they live in.
>>
>tfw just realised that I don't really have any white friends
>just some japs, slavs, blacks and chinks
>>
>>60768489
cringe

is that the asian /pol/ everyones always bringing up?
>>
>>60768520
White people don't have friends. You should know that by now. They only form alliances to conquer maidens.
>>
>>60768489
>quietly (so they don't know it's us)
welp that's too bad, every time i go on the internet theres a butthurt chink being just a horrible racist hateful psychopath

at this point i can safely say i hate chinks much more than arabs even tho theres barely any asians in my country

chinks are pure evil
>>
>>60768489
Getting rid of Chinese exclusion was a mistake
>>
>>60768446
yeah, they have migrants.

the point i made was in reply to that german fellow who's claiming "they don't below here because they are not indigenous to this continent" like it fucking matters.
>>
>>60768524
Yeah
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.