[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Merkel's Plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1444645619_9285[1].jpg (114 KB, 1280x862) Image search: [Google]
1444645619_9285[1].jpg
114 KB, 1280x862
Guys, I found out Merkel's plan.
Contrary to your beliefs, she is actually the biggest patriot Germany has ever seen.

As we all know, Germany is an occupied country. Germany had to make secret pacts with the USA when WW2 ended.
But Germans do not seem to care enough and are easily manipulated by the media, who is of course very pro USA.

Well, Germans don't care. But how about the muslims? They do care. They care a lot about this topic.
She is using muslims as kind of a chemotherapy to break Germany free from the chains.
Even if it's extremely harmful to the country right now, and probably her own doom, she continues her patriotic path until the end.

What do you think?
>>
I really don't care
>>
>>60754723

Did u seriously came up with this only now?

Im from Polan and everybody's here is talking about this for a years... thats why we dont like Germany lead in EU -its tricky how your people alwayd wanted to rule the Europe- for what? German womens are shit, and your sence of humour is shit. And your food taste like shit... so for what purpouse? If you need only good food,sex and lauth to be happy, Germans provide none of this - only work,sleep,eat shit,repeat... Who needs germany anyway? I wish Europe was more live and spontanious,like Spain,Portugal,Italy ,Poland or Greece... healthy food, good loking woman and dances- its all you're need from life
>>
File: mgs boss.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
mgs boss.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>60754723
>she continues her patriotic path until the end
>>
Maybe she wants to kick out americans and use military baracks as refugee's new homes?

It would be quite clever.
>>
>>60755086
>Im from Polan and everybody's here is talking about this for a years...

Interesting. Tell me more please.

>German womens are shit
Can't disagree.

>and your sence of humour is shit
That's a German thing, m8. Austrians and Bavarians are very different when it comes to humour.

>And your food taste like shit
Bohemian cuisine is not your thing? Talking about Austria here.

> I wish Europe was more live and spontanious,like Spain,Portugal,Italy ,Poland or Greece... healthy food, good loking woman and dances- its all you're need from life
I am of Serbian descent and I fully agree.

Ok, just to keep things withing boundaries: I didn't open this thread because I truly believe this shit. Although it's an interesting theory, if you think about it. Could become a nice movie one day.
>>
>>60754723
yes, she nazi
>>
>>60754723
merkels plan is to destroy europe, germans tried it so many times.

wild muslims are good way to destroy a society.
>>
>>60755454
Maybe this is Germany's revenge for WW2.
>if I don't win, nobody does! MUHAHAH
>>
>>60754723
Germans have always liked mudslimes
>>
So how is it in Germany right now where the refugees went? Any German peeps in here who can give some insight on that?
>>
>>60755831
Dey like da pussy, mang.
>>
File: merkel.png (241 KB, 729x509) Image search: [Google]
merkel.png
241 KB, 729x509
>>60754723
Because of merkel's plan UK will leave EU and european union will collapse.
>>
>>60756257
She looks so worn out. Should we deploy Bush to give her another backrub?
>>
>>60754723
Merkek:

>1. Bring in more Muslims
>2. Start trade war with China that will destroy our export sector
>3. Sign TTIP/CETA
>4. Get Erdoroach and his Turkroaches into Europe with Visa-freedom

Merkel a patriot?
>>
Great, those African bush refugees will sure bring political reforms.Not.

Funfact: They plan to offer people to do elections in Arabic or English, so you can participate in politics even though you don't even SPEAK OUR FUCKING LANGUAGE
>>
>>60759293
>SPEAK OUR FUCKING LANGUAGE
Gee, I wonder what that's like.
>>
MUST BE LIBIRATED BY RUSSIA. AGAIN
>>
Pls hitler come back and save us
>>
File: 604germany.png (458 KB, 2754x1397) Image search: [Google]
604germany.png
458 KB, 2754x1397
hahahahhaa the plan...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.