[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadians Try Greek Snacks for the 1st time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Canadians.jpg (77 KB, 860x540) Image search: [Google]
Canadians.jpg
77 KB, 860x540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lek0_KlX8NY
>>
>Canadians
>>
>>60750605
50% English 50% gibberish
>>
>>60750605
I thought it was a joke at first.
>>
>>60750672
Yes.
They have integrated so well.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 640x559
>Canadians
>>
>>60751457

Having been to Toronto I feel like they're a worse joke than Sweden.
It doesn't feel right to have your society look like an airport.
>>
Canada is like 5% asian, and they are a model minority anyway
>>
>>60751577
what do you mean? many different ethnicities?
>>
>>60751577
tfw you feel like a minority when walking the high streets of toronto
>>
>Canadians (French: Canadiens) are the people who are identified with the country of Canada. This connection may be residential, legal, historical, or cultural
>>
>>60750809
All this bullshit, I'm not a cultural Marxist, but Filipinos are literally the BEST immigrants this country has recieved in the recent wave, they worship white cock effectively.

Our country is being ruined by muslims and sheit man, so many refugees, and they dont even try to get jobs, and demand gib me dats, they expect the government to give them free homes now too.
>>
>>60751718

Yeah. It's like you never left Pearson airport.
>>
Canadians seems to be really happy people and they apparently like those snacks. Happy face
>>
>>60751577
>>60751909

I was going to say something about Brussels Airport, but instead of baiting for (You)'s, I'll just say that Toronto is a very safe city and hardly a joke at all, especially if you're a visitor.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.