[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how sullied was the german gene pool after the russian mass rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1465845775637.png (207 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1465845775637.png
207 KB, 409x409
how sullied was the german gene pool after the russian mass rape?
>>
Probably very much.

Don't forget the Soviet Union was a Jewish lead country.the soviets hated all religions except jews and they even let someone build them their own city so they could live happy together while everyone else suffered.
>>
>>60750156
I'm not sure,the Soviet authorities have specifically used the most rabid and unforgiving central Asian,Siberian and Caucasian units to ravage everything in sight.But you have to admit,it was a well planned social gathering.

Also,Germans were massive mutts even before that incident.
>>
>>60750266
It was initially Jewish-led,but that changed rather quickly,thanks to Stalin.
>>
>>60750156
>how sullied was the german gene pool after the russian mass rape?

Non meme answer: likely not much. Protip: lots of abortion, lots of malnutrition.
>>
>>60750327
>unforgiving central Asian,Siberian and Caucasian
don't forget the russians

>We were young, strong, and four years without women. So we tried to catch German women and ... Ten men raped one girl. There were not enough women; the entire population run from the Soviet Army. So we had to take young, twelve or thirteen year-old. If she cried, we put something into her mouth. We thought it was fun. Now I can not understand how I did it. A boy from a good family... But that was me.[45]

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn took part in the invasion of Germany, and wrote a poem about it: Prussian Nights:

>Twenty-two Hoeringstrasse. It's not been burned, just looted, rifled. A moaning by the walls, half muffled: the mother's wounded, half alive. The little daughter's on the mattress, dead. How many have been on it? A platoon, a company perhaps? A girl's been turned into a woman, a woman turned into a corpse. . . . The mother begs, "Soldier, kill me!"[44]
>>
My grandfather ran from Germany to Portugal after the fall of Berlin.

Said many girls straight just aborted hardcore by any means.

Some even died.
>>
>>60750266

So this is why my grandmother thinks that it would've been better if the Germans won, because life for jews was so great under communism right?
>>
File: jews.jpg (117 KB, 676x870) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
117 KB, 676x870
>>60750765
>So this is why my grandmother thinks that it would've been better if the Germans won, because life for jews was so great under communism right?
oyyvey!
>>
File: z1364419231370.jpg (73 KB, 350x521) Image search: [Google]
z1364419231370.jpg
73 KB, 350x521
England is more Germanic by now.

Germany is pretty much an embarrassment next to West Europe.
>>
>>60750444
Ethnic Russians were a minority in those divisions.
>>
>>60750934
>Numbers so low in France Austria Poland and Czech republic

Weird though.

I thought they would have a LOT more Germanic blood.
>>
>>60750842

XD
Mum I made a funny joke haha
>>
German women were made for Tatar cock
>>
>>60751088
Germany has Germanics (north/west), Slavs (east) and Celts (south).
>>
>>60750940
>Ethnic Russians were a minority in those divisions.
proofs?
>>
>>60751995

In the divisions that were deployed in the aftermath of the siege of Berlin,yes.

Do I have proof,not directly,but I'll find it in the meantime.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.