[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racism apparently only works one way now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1440x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhYx3JqcIZU

Basically in this video they first show a commercial where a woman puts a black man in the cleaner and he becomes asian, all the teens then are screaming racism, outrageous-

That's cool ok?

But when the opposite happens, a woman puts an Italian man in the cleaner and he becomes a black man, they're all cool with it and say that:

Well, it's promoting diversity!

What do you think?
>>
File: małpie kłopoty żaba.png (85 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
małpie kłopoty żaba.png
85 KB, 640x560
>a woman puts an Italian man in the cleaner and he becomes a black man
what's the difference?
>>
File: greece1.jpg (827 KB, 600x5400) Image search: [Google]
greece1.jpg
827 KB, 600x5400
>>60749530
This is why I think that we should kill niggers and gooks.
>>
>>60750096
Finnland in charge of the bantz
>>
>>60749530
Are you trying to make me give a view to the jew brothers?
Not gonna happen
>>
>>60749530
It's simple, your (white/european) people are the biggest racial cucks in the world and deserve to be wiped out.
>>
>>60750096
Italians have an average IQ of 102.

Africans have an average IQ of 70-75.

Fuck off
>>
>>60750488
>88

Even the Fuhrer agrees with me.
>>
>>60750503
And I guess you have many biased sources.
>>
>>60749530
who made the Italian commercial? Jews?
>>
>>60753212
It's owned by a german company called Henkel, i don't know if they're jews
>>
>>60753460
Disgusting Germcucks fucking ahte them so so so much shitting on su like that who do they think they are?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.