[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that white americans think that watermelons like negros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 14382040854970.jpg (92 KB, 429x500) Image search: [Google]
14382040854970.jpg
92 KB, 429x500
Is it true that white americans think that watermelons like negros only? Why?
>>
Good question. Same goes for chicken and grape juice.

What's wrong about watermelon, chicken and grape juice?
>>
>watermelons like negros only
i don't think plants have a preference senpai
>>
>>60747965
I do not understand what's wrong with watermelon and grape juice. But the chicken ... and only see that many in awe of the wings and legs, although there are too many bones. The best thing in the chicken - breast or fillet.
>>
>>60748167
Breast and fillet is god tier, leg is nice too, but the wing is overrated. But I don't go to KFC like Americans and trash-people do. Fast food chains suck and I don't really trust them. I rather buy a fresh grilled chicken.
>>
>>60747965
>grape juice
Grape flavoured drinks is an american exclusive thing. Just like baseball, "football" and deep fried butter.
>>
>>60748417
I prefer to buy chicken and cook it at home. The marinade of honey or wrap bacon or marinade of teriyaki sauce and kimchi sauce. And it's much cheaper than KFC.Good quality shawarma much better than KFC.
>>
>tfw tried to buy a watermelon but it rejected me
>>
>>60748665
In Norway there are watermelons? You squeeze them out of the sea?
>>
>>60747816
Another question. Why are Russians so obsessed with cats? Why do you love them so much?
>>
>>60748854
>Why are Russians so obsessed with cats?
We're not. I've never heard anything about it. Is it an actual stereotype?
>>
>>60748854
Because it is a cat. They are fucking awesome! It is like a friend who will never betray you, but it is completely independent, in contrast to the dogs.
>>
>>60748969
kot blini
>>
>>60749065
I mean it's a cute little kitty, c'mon. A single occasion.
>>
>>60748969
> Is it an actual stereotype?
Don't know. It's just something I have noticed when I encounter Russians on the internet.

>>60748996
>It is like a friend who will never betray you
I am sure they fart on your pillow when you are not at home. Cats are evil. They always look like they plan something. Probably creatures spawned by satan.
>>
File: 1325144159617.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1325144159617.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>60749241
Cats is emotional Russian symbionts, which allow to remove stress and yet they give comfort and warmth. this is especially good when the wind outside the window, a blizzard and -20. Of course they have disadvantages too. But they at least do not have to walk like dogs. In the village cats can live independently, but in the city it is enough flat.
>>
>>60748854
It's a global Slavic thing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.