[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greece must destroy the Germans and all the other muslim terrorists.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
Greece must destroy the Germans and all the other muslim terrorists.
>>
>tfw Canada has 95,000 active troops
>We could literally take over most of Europe

wew lads
>>
>>60727686
canada is a joke
>>
File: 31CanadianswithNaziFlag.jpg (84 KB, 444x480) Image search: [Google]
31CanadianswithNaziFlag.jpg
84 KB, 444x480
>>60727743
k
>>
>>60727686
Finland has 1 million inactive in reserve.

Also
>implying Canada could invade anyone without having to ask for consent from America first
>>
>>60727755
I am a Greek
>>
>>60727772
>Finland has 1 million inactive in reserve.

All we have to do is beat them at the hockey a few more times and they'll all kill themselves or be too demoralized to fight.

Not a concern
>>
>>60727822
Not really hard. We beat them that one time.
>>
>>60727822

>All we have to do is beat them at the hockey a few more times and they'll all kill themselves or be too demoralized to fight.
>too demoralized to fight

Are you seriously implying we wouldn't take the opportunity to legally murder the shit out of you after losing in hockey?
>>
>>60727928
idk m8 Finns don't strike me as the kind of people that would go into a killing frenzy after losing, but rather you would get drunk and wallow in sorrow in the privacy of your own homes

I still love you though
>>
>>60727782
Hey. Do you plan on returning to Greece if the economy improves?
>>
>>60727686
you could bomb us until you are bankrupt but land invasion would fail so much it's not even funny
>>
File: germans.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
germans.jpg
340 KB, 1920x1080
>>60728033
I plan to leave this shithole in the same year of my graduation.
>>
>>60728294
Nice. Do you think you will be able to find a stable job back in Greece with your education?
>>
>>60728306
No but we have a house with a garden near the Aegean and my uncle would be my neighbour. I could eat his food and take a shit in his toilet.
I don't care so much about a stable job because you can survive with some mini-jobs and I want to become a criminal anyway.
>>
>>60728294
>goes to belgium
>higher taxes, more lefty regressive bullshit

>goes to france

>goes to sweden

>goes to finland

ireland?CH? usa?
>>
>>60728358
Why?
>>
>>60727623
since when did numbers matter in modern warfare? 500 finnish soldiers could probably take out all of ISIS if they invaded.
>>
File: land-mines-in-the-balkans_af28.jpg (47 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
land-mines-in-the-balkans_af28.jpg
47 KB, 400x380
>>60728388
>goes for a walk
>

>>60728393
Because I don't like normal people.
>>
>>60728412
no
>>
>>60728418
That is really, really old map

"As of 27 November 2015, there were 487.4 square kilometres (188.2 square miles) of Croatian territory suspected to contain land mines."
>>
>>60728564
What about your sea mines?
>>
>>60728623
that shit is like all over the planet shallow seabed
>>
>>60727623
I am Greek.
>>
Why do we allow Germany to have troops?

Haven't we learned anything yet?
>>
>>60728761
The gonads are considered a delicacy in France, Italy, Spain and parts of Croatia, most notably on the island of KorĨula, and are also eaten to a lesser extent in Greece. The urchins have been harvested for export over a wider area including Croatia, Portugal and Ireland.

poseidon hates slavs
>>
>>60728807
good post
>>
>>60728813
population on the coastline is barely slavic
dalmati+liburni+illyrian is more like it
>>
>>60728935
Slavs killed all the ancient people when they took their land.
>>
>>60729073
nonsense
slavs just assimilated them, and outbred magyar tribe in pannonian basin (hungary)
that's why northwestern and northern croats look like todays hungarians and southern corats are supertall tall, black haired, bony people, and islanders are whatever they are
istrians are also bunch of stuff but histri+veneti+slavic croats+bullshit that came later (serbs bosniaks, albanians)
slavonians are agan, different than the rest whit their black hair and average height (not as bony or tall as southern hinterland croats - hercegovci)
zagorci (NW) look like inbred slovenes and are probably actually slavs
>>
>>60729215
implying im going to read this slavshit
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.