[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like the people in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: wheat.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wheat.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1080
Are they friendly, relaxed, educated?
Are you glad that you share your country with them?

Thank you for reading this.
>>
>>60727604
People here can be either the most bro-tier people you can find, or the most dumb fucks you can even imagine

But in general, yeah, in most part i like people here
>>
>friendly
No.

>relaxed
No.

>educated
Well, kinda.

>Am I proud of them
NO
>>
>>60727662
Nice. How does this compare to other nearby Latin American countries?
>>
>>60727705
Well i've never been in another Latin American country, but i think it applies to most those countries, maybe the stupid ones not so stupid and the good ones not so good, but we are suposed to be happier than them
>>
>>60727801
¡Gracias por sus opiniones, amigo!
>>
>>60727604
>friendly
Most places, yeah. Even the robbers are nice when they shoot at you.

>relaxed
There's a reason why we say our national pastime is sit on the porch and drink beer. Can't get any more chill than us.

>educated
Most parts? Fuck no. Maybe that's why the country's chill.

>Am I proud of them
The same way a father's proud of a hardworking weaboo. Don't approve of what it's doing, but god damn if it tries hard to do it.
>>
>>60727972
Please explain, friendly anon.
>>
Most of them seem decent, just not the crazy extremists. Though the right extremists just go live in the woods and dont bother anyone, its the left extremists that cause problems.
>>
>>60727979
Very insightful. Would you emigrate, if given the financial means to do so?
>>
>>60727604
no to all of those
>>
I see things in black and white.

To me, lower class people are basically orcs. Like, you wouldn't be surprised if an orc attacked you. It's the same with the lower class.

And middle and upper class people are like Hobbits and Men.

Overall I have no particular affection for the British people.
>>
>>60728019
Already am, although simply because of my current political situation. I'm moving to Miami this September to wait out the situation, and if it doesn't improve, I'm going to Spain permanently.

Shame the country's turning into Latin North Korea and anyone who disagrees (like me) is being hunted down.
>>
>friendly
Yes

>relaxed
Yeah but hardworking too

>educated
No

>Am I proud of them
I dont know, sometimes I am.
>>
>friendly
ya
>relaxed
not really
>educated
Almost
>>
>>60728064
are our countries the 3rd world version of Korea?
>>
File: 1.jpg (173 KB, 1322x798) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
173 KB, 1322x798
>>60727604
For reasons of ethnic disparity, I will answer only about the Moldovan part of Romania, where I am from.

>friendly
We are friendly people, especially if you are our neighbour or friends of friends. If you trt to speak to a stranger on the street, he will be cold and reluctant, unless he is a lonely old man.

>relaxed
We tend to be louder and when we talk other Romanians think that we are argueing, while in fact that's just how we discuss. Otherwise, being Orthodox christian means lots of holidays where you are not allowed to work, so we are chill.

>educated
Not at all. We were and still are a rural people. If it weren't for the communists, we would still have lots of illiterate people, and we still have villages with children and even parents that don't know how to write and read. The others, while they have 12 years of schooling, don't regard education as very important and then cry about how our country os still shit. Shitty education, shitty plans.

>am I proud
I am proud of what my people have done in the past, of our traditions and our identity, which I fight to keep alive and show that we, as Moldovans, are close to our Ukrainian cousins. But not of the people per say, because when you go by train and 25% of it is filled with massively drunk workers of all ages, i lose all empathy for them.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.