[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of a sudden I am very glad to have muslim refugees http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1440115670043.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
1440115670043.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
All of a sudden I am very glad to have muslim refugees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
>>
>>60708576
Canadians are all faggots though.
>>
>>60708639
There are more gays in usa than there are canadians on earth.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>60708576
I can't wait for Weedman's statement on this. Something like "if we die, we win"
>>
>>60708576
Mashallah my brother, this filth cannot exist within the dawlah islamiyah
>>
>>60708576
>a story you won't see anywhere else
Oh my sweet summer americans
>>
>>60708769
“I am deeply shocked and saddened to learn today so many people have been killed and injured following a mass shooting in Orlando, Florida.

“While authorities are still investigating and details continue to be confirmed, it is appalling that as many as 50 lives may have been lost to this domestic terror attack targeting the LGBTQ2 community.

“On behalf of the Government of Canada, Sophie and I offer our condolences and prayers to the families and friends of those lost today, and wish a full recovery to all those injured. We stand in solidarity with Orlando and the LGBTQ2 community.

“We grieve with our friends in the United States and Florida, and offer any assistance we can provide.”
>>
>>60708769

For all the memes he still has Mounties spying on Mosques and JTF2 gunning down Hadjis in Iraq.

He just uses SJW rhetoric to pander and fish for votes while being basically as harsh on Muslims as Harper was.
>>
>suicidal leaf
>>
Oh hey, a Muslim cleric gave a speech about executing gays two months before a mulim shot up a gay nightclub, at an Islamic Center within spitting distance of the nightclub that got shot up.

What a wacky coincidence, right guys? Better ban some guns.
>>
>>60708576
If this was a white Christian saying it he'd be crucified in the city center
>>
obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
>>
>>60708745
It makes me think Canadians like to travel.
>>
>>60709044
>LGBTQ2
Is the rate of adding new abbreviations accelerating? It wasn't so long ago that adding the Q was still ridiculous
>>
File: dudeweed.png (1 MB, 1868x641) Image search: [Google]
dudeweed.png
1 MB, 1868x641
>>60708769
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1464713304913.png (842 KB, 537x799) Image search: [Google]
1464713304913.png
842 KB, 537x799
>>60709044
>WE'RE ADDING NUMBERS NOW

HOOOOOOOLY THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>60708576
You're one to talk. anime is gay af.
>>
>>60709414
>LGBTQ2
How does this keep getting longer? Why are faggots such snowflakes?
>>
>>60709414
What does Q2 stand for?
>>
>>60708576
>All of a sudden I am very glad to have muslim refugees
t. Asukafag
>>
>>60709606
The Q stands for Queer (which I was told by a sociology professor in university in 2008 was a term offensive to gays and was being phased out, but I guess not).

No idea what the number stands for. I suspect it may be a typo.
>>
>>60709606
Q = queer
2 = Two spirited, which is gay for native americans

Just a guess tho
>>
>>60709690
It's 2-spirited, apparently

>>60709653
Is it true that Asuka's German dialogue was completely rewritten for the German dub because it was complete nonsense?
>>
Why don't we create a gay foreign legion and send them all to the middle east.

:3
>>
>>60709722
>2 = Two spirited, which is gay for native americans
Please tell me you're not making it up, I litereally spit my coffee on a keyboard.
>>
>>60709815
Yes

Asuka best grill
Soryu tho, Shikamami a shit lesbo
>>
>>60709949
Apparantly the indigenous had people with the "spirits" of both man and women, making them "two spirited"
So basically a faggy native guy
>>
>>60709858
do you think it´s funny to treat people like monsters just because he likes Tom over Jenny?
fucking underaged, edgy and stupid
>>
>>60708576
DEUS VOLT DEUS VOLT
>>
>>60710086
CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTER
>>
It's like a gay genocide except gays can't produce offspring. So It's a gendercide.
>>
>>60709082
I'm legitimately tired of leftist mental gynastics to defend Islam at all costs, and I don't even live in a country where this is an issue.
>>
>>60709815
>Is it true that Asuka's German dialogue was completely rewritten for the German dub because it was complete nonsense?

No clue, I only watched the English dub. There it's mostly somewhat coherent rants with correct vocabulary but somewhat incorrect grammar.

Almost believable, except one time when she had a phone call with her mom or some shit like that, that was pretty cringy to watch.

Also Asuka is worst grill. Maya is best girl
>being into 14 year olds
literally cancer
>>
>>60710086
youll be thrown from a rooftop soon inshallah
>>
>>60709082
lets ban gays instead
>>
>>60709858

Tbh it would probably work pretty well. Get a bunch of gay bears to embarace the fuck out of ISIS like the YPJ does.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.