[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This week will be the week when America determines who it hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: SkypePhoto_20160512_103313.jpg (215 KB, 720x1130) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160512_103313.jpg
215 KB, 720x1130
This week will be the week when America determines who it hates more: Muslims, or gay people
>>
File: 1435362311683.gif (3 MB, 8240x4340) Image search: [Google]
1435362311683.gif
3 MB, 8240x4340
>murica
>hating gay people

?
>>
>>60703585
kek. It is going to be guns.
>>
>>60704411
>America
>A country where guns are so ingrained in its culture, they get a special amendment in the constitution
>Banning them

K
>>
good thing we banned bombs in europe
>>
America loves both
>>
>>60704411
Yeah, Obama already said that guns are the issue in his speech
>>
>>60707609
holy shit really? I'm pro gun control but anyone who thinks it would actually work in america is fucking delusional
>let's take the guns away from honest people while the terrorists will just acquire some illegaly
>>
>>60707909
>Today marks the most deadly shooting in American history. The shooter was apparently armed with a handgun and a powerful assault rifle. This massacre is therefore a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school, or in a house of worship, or a movie theater, or in a nightclub. And we have to decide if that’s the kind of country we want to be. And to actively do nothing is a decision as well.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2016/06/12/president-obama-tragic-shooting-orlando

I also enjoyed
>This is an especially heartbreaking day for all our friends -- our fellow Americans -- who are lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. The shooter targeted a nightclub where people came together to be with friends, to dance and to sing, and to live. The place where they were attacked is more than a nightclub -- it is a place of solidarity and empowerment where people have come together to raise awareness, to speak their minds, and to advocate for their civil rights.
>>
You mean if you hate guns, fags or mudshits more.

Tough call m89
>>
>>60704241
It only started changing its tune recently
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.