[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will be homeless soon, i need tips, what should i do in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: cry.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
58 KB, 645x773
I will be homeless soon, i need tips, what should i do in the street in barcelona?
>>
male whore
>>
>>60699894
why
find a job or suck some cocks
its that simple
>>
>>60699894
Siesta
>>
clean windshields
>>
it's wrong that begs in 4chan if true story
>>
>>60699894
Casas Okupa.

En todo caso siempre puedes contactar con el Ayuntamiento de Barcelona, tratándose de Ada Colau seguro que hay más recursos y nuevas líneas de actuación frente al desalojo y la mendicidad, aunque sean para salvar la cara.
>>
>>60699894
>get out of the city
>learn caveman things
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTcXhYHmOx8
>>
Emigrante, you have the eu pasa. Go swotzerland or nordic, live off the welfare, till you get a job, then sabe enough money till you are able to grt back to Barcelona.

Cmon you eruobabies got it so easy yet you strugle to grow some balls and do shit.
>>
>>60699894
Buy a tent and go live out in the Spanish outback
>>
Get a good tan, learn some basic arabic, go to Germany and pretend to be a retarded and traumatized Syrian refugee. Profit.
>>
Do as half of all people in that shithole already do - nick people's wallets.
>>
>>60700301
He doesn't need to get a tan since his moor genes already gave him one
>>
>>60699894
play Él Fùtbol
>>
Im in the similar position too - no job already,but i wwant to be carpenter and already looking for one who would will to take me as a practicant.

Be strong,my Spanish friend - life has its ups and downs. Dont be down
>>
>>60699894
enlist in the army
work with farmers in the fields and live with the slavs there
hell, just chill at your local library like all the other hobos
>>
Come to Finland and find a gf to stay with
>>
>>60701706
Do you want to be my gf?
>>
>People are still replying to this

What the fuck?
>>
File: brazilian national dish.jpg (123 KB, 1300x1026) Image search: [Google]
brazilian national dish.jpg
123 KB, 1300x1026
>>60700497
Monkey, your banana.
>>
>>60699894
Hey Jorge
>>
>>60699894
I was homeless for a while.I will be again soon. You will need search trash for food, ask bakeries for leftovers etc.. And you will get aboslutely eaten alive by mosquitos, so find a wy to protect yourself.
>>
>>60701886
Not if you eat the mosquitoes first.
>>
Buy kneepads and vaporub for your lips.

Suck 100 dicks a day for $3 each - because the vaporub produces a superior blowjob. There you go, that's $9000 a month
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.