[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your cunt >do you smoke weed? Korea. No. What is it like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Weed-1.jpg (59 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
Weed-1.jpg
59 KB, 700x350
>your cunt
>do you smoke weed?

Korea. No. What is it like? No one I know has ever tried it here. It's pretty hard to get.
>>
I'm from the PNW, it's okay
>>
Smoke pot occasionally, like ill smoke it for a week straight once every few months.

feels good, it makes music sound and feel differently. Makes you really lazy though and thats probably the worst part of it aside from the smell.
>>
I smoke weed on occasion

It's really expensive and a bit taboo
>>
File: 7lZwLKc.jpg (85 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
7lZwLKc.jpg
85 KB, 511x606
>>60691486
USofA
Yes
I smoke the cronic during the off season (summer) this is because I drive RTA bus during school season. I like this set up because I can relax during the summer and smoke trees on the regular.

Weed is a very enjoyable substance that soothes both the mind and body with delectable stimulation. They could probably explain it better here: https://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis.shtml
>>
>>60691486
Used to smoke it all the time. Makes you appreciate music and film differently. Makes you really like food. Makes you very chilled out.

Also, makes you lazy, paranoid and scruffy, which is why I quit.
>>
>>60691640
Flag.

I did but it's not my thing. Prefer Meth or Cocaine
>>
>>60691486
Sometimes at parties or with certain friends

I don't feel anything special or trippy after smoking it, the only thing it makes me do it want to eat. A lot of people smoke it here and it isn't very expensive either, so most of my friends do. The whole university smells like pot sometimes
>>
>>60691860
A Congolese guy tried to sell me weed in a kiosk in Brussels

It was pretty weird 2bh
>>
One random question also. Why do south Americans always post pictures of Simpson character high? Does it really make your eyes red like that?
>>
>>60691486
>fag
>Yeah, Nah mate

Weed is crap. it doesn't do much for me besides turn me into a retard but I also have alcohol for that. For interesting experiences shrooms/LSD are much better.
>>
Flag
Whenever I can yeah. It's a nice buzz, something between being slightly drunk and a cigar high I'd say.

Another question, is it true tattoos are technically illegal or really frowned upon in SK, but many young people get ones still? Why?
>>
>>60692190
To rebel. South Korea is one of the most unfree free countries in the world.
>>
>>60691486
>No one I know has ever tried it here. It's pretty hard to get.
ayyy lmao
>>
>>60692327
You guys are going to be so sad when you get older -- tattoos and plastic surgery.
>>
Potheads are dumb normies. It's so weird going to /r9k/ and seing so much weed threads, weed is a 100% social activity here.
>>
Lots of people have a definitive opinion on weed though there are so many strains that give different effects. If you're interested in the kind of shit it can do then I suggest browsing through leafly.com to sate your curiosity.
>>
>>60691988
It's mostly Congolese and Senegalese guys who are dealers around here, although there are a lot of Yugoslavs doing that shit too now. It's pretty normal for them to try to sell you weed since the cops won't do shit mostly and everybody smokes it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.