[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Shooter who blasted 60 fags, killing 20 of them last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 854x480
>Shooter who blasted 60 fags, killing 20 of them last night is a Muslim

This is the final test for leftists
>>
>>60690606
Not the best thing to do with a ban coming up for his brethren desu...
>>
>>60690606
>tfw leftist but idgaf about this because I'm against mass immigration
Well actually I'm pretty okay with it because it means we can do
>be American
>go to gay nightclub
>get shot
memes again
>>
What if it was a jealous gay muslim, and the nightclub a club for gay KKK members?
>>
TRUMP WILL WIN

LEFTIES WILL CRY
>>
>>60690691
you would all be having a massive orgy
>>
He and the dead are all victims of white people desu
>>
>Parents from Afghanistan

He had to go back
>>
mexicans did this
>>
>>60690606
According to the New York Times, the problem is white American males who create the conditions necessary for mass shootings.

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites, and progressive millennials of the following type, whom we should all aspire to emulate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 992x558
>Authorities leaning towards Islamic Extremism as motive
>>
>>60690606
It also was in a gun-free zone

Literally nothing is going to happen
>>
>>60690860
To add, the article on the NYT omits any mention of the world Islamic or Muslim, only referring to it as a "terrorist attack". The natural conclusion for the reader therefore is that the shooter was a white male, as in the Dylann Roof attacks and other mass shootings.
>>
>>60691011
No people here automatically assume terrorist means a muslim with a dark skin tone
>>
anyway restrict guns first
>>
>>60691112
The attack happened in a zone where guns are banned and it was a terrorist attack. Individually those facts usually incapacitate any action from anti-gun people except maybe a push for universal backround checks which most people actually want
>>
>>60691181
> universal backround checks
yeah why hasn't that become a thing yet?
>>
>>60690606
>Be American
>Get Shot
>By a Musl*m

I can not invent such frivolity Tbqh Senpai.
>>
>>60691246
I don't actually know most people in the country really want it. I guess it might just be anti-gunners trying to push for things people don't want (AWBs and CCW restrictions etc) rather than the easy thing that would make sense and that most people want. Its honestly pretty hard to justify not wanting it unless there is some string attached like a long waiting period.
>>
>>60691246
They have, but there are loopholes

Vote Hillary Clinton to close them :^)
>>
>Leftists want to ban guns when literally all we need to reduce deaths by 90% is a UBC and subsidized safety classes taught by private instructors
>>
>>60691352
Waiting periods are state dependent yeah? What's "long" ?

Also, what's wrong with having firearms registered in a central database and enforcing proper gun storage? Genuine question, not being facetious.
>>
>>60690606
This thread makes me sick. Stand against anti-Islamic hate.

#I'dLetYouFuckMeInTheAss
>>
>>60691375
Universal means those loopholes are closed, most loopholes described don't even exist
>>
>>60691352
>Things No-Gunners don't want
>Mentally ill kids with lethal weapons

>Things Anti-No-Gunners don't want
>Mentally ill kids without lethal weapons
wew lad.
>>
>>60691426
Swedish proxy
>>
terrorist attack is a bit different
since we can't ban planes or nightclubs either

not sure what you want lefties to do in this case because the terrorism laws are a bit unconstitutional anyway
>>
>>60691546

This could be about a Muslim man making a conscious slaughter of gays, who his culture reviles

It's consistent with the sentiment right wingers have been saying about cultural incompatibility and that leftists have had their head in the sand about. Greater good is a difficult concept to grasp
>>
>>60691421
Enforcing storage has lead to court rulings in the past that have deemed it too hard to get access to the gun in the event of an emergency self defense situation which is part of their purpose

Lots of people think registration is the impetus for confiscation.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 622x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 622x343
>>
>>60690606
I kind of hoped this would happen in europe, I guess you can't get everything.
>>
>>60691717
> too hard to get access to the gun in the event of an emergency
Ah, that chestnut. Yeah fair enough, that makes sense.

> Lots of people think registration is the impetus for confiscation.
See I don't understand that. If government confiscation of firearms actually occurred they'd be disarming hundreds of millions of angry US citizens unless it was a power creep of several decades.
>>
>>60691786
this is why he can't get donations
>>60691709
rightwingers are also anti-gay
>>
>>60691842
Registry is a waste of time. Here in Australia it has cost billions and not a single crime has been solved. New Zealand and Canada both scrapped theirs because they were a useless waste of money and resources.
>>
Why is it considered terror when a minority does it? Fucking Roof should've been called a terrorist.
>>
>>60691421

My issue with having a central database is that its just pointless shit for little gain whatsoever that could potentially add bureaucracy, I actually fail to see how it would prevent a single death. Gun storage isn't required in most states and I would support a law that literally just requires you to keep the gun out of reach of children but not much further because that would inhibit gun owner's ability to access their guns in the event of a home invasion which could result in much much worse than a child accidentally shooting themself.

For reference my stance on guns is pro-gun to a degree, I support universal backround checks, heavily restricting the way mentally ill people are allowed to have guns (basically only at a range under an extremely controlled environment with the proper ok from their psych, they leave their guns at said range) but not much else due. I think all CCW permits should be shall issues with certain exceptions and that AWBs are retarded feel good measures that accomplish jack shit in the long run. I believe that guns should be available to normal people who are just concerned for their safety/just want one for recreational use/just want self defense. As an example an average woman can't defend herself from the average male rapist/stalker/mugger/robber/etc. due to the biological differences between the sexes. With a gun she can keep herself safe from such things, and assuming she is a normal person with no mental illness she is statistically not going to shoot up a nursery and skull fuck the corpses like how some anti-gunners seem to think.

As a country if we really want to get down on gun deaths we need to focus on policing organized crime (gangs, which constitute the vast majority of gun deaths that aren't suicides. Cartels also fall under this but are a different story) and try to figure out a way to get people to stop purposefully killing themselves.
>>
>>60691937
Nz, Can and Aus don't have gun problems because we're functioning 1st world societies.
>>
>>60691937
Got a source for that frendo?
>>
>>60691421
>>60691998
I forgot to say

I count long as taking any longer than like a couple minutes after the check finishes because beyond that its literally just sitting around doing nothing due to the amount of time it takes to do a backround check.
>>
>>60692015
>don't have gun problems
thank god all the bikie gangs with totally """""""""legal""""""""" guns haven't massacred anybody
>>
>>60691998
If a gun is used in a crime and is left at the scene, the police can use the serial number to track where it was bought and who bought it. There's literally no point in having a registry apart from added bureaucracy.
>>
>>60691786
I want to believe
>>
>>60692088
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741965111968075776
The actual tweet.
>>
>>60691709
Tbh senpai this goes to show how wildly similar the beliefs of far-right Muslims and far-right Christians can be

Radical Christians are just somewhat less likely to translate their seething hatred into open violence
>>
>>60692080
Thats retarded and can lead to false suspects in the case where its a stolen gun, meaning that either a family member took it or it was just stolen
>>
File: å¿«æ„Ÿ.jpg (20 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
å¿«æ„Ÿ.jpg
20 KB, 361x361
mfw just relax while the queers and muzzies duke it out.
>>
File: 1441167167298.jpg (236 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1441167167298.jpg
236 KB, 633x758
>tfw no bf
>tfw less chance to have a bf after this
holy shit fuckin muslims
>>
>>60692155

Not at all. Majority Muslim countries imprison gays at best, and execute them at worst. Codified into law. Apples and fucking oranges in the year 2016 my friend. There isn't one iota of tolerance for LGBT in the Muslim community.
>>
>>60692159
What difference does it make of said gun is in a registry database.
>>
File: bikie illegal weapon haul.jpg (90 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
bikie illegal weapon haul.jpg
90 KB, 940x627
>>60692070
>Bikies

lmao m8 I bet you're voting for one of the two major parties come July 2nd am I right?
>>
>>60692266
Are fucking flintlocks really illegal in australia
>>
In my country, this is not normal
>>
>>60692266
>completely missing the point of my comment
>>
>>60691998
As it stands I believe US lawmakers have to go through the gun manufacturer to determine which store bought/supplied the firearm, and from there identify who owns it, correct?

In Australia it's worked to track stolen rifles that have entered the black market or circulation in criminal gangs. Granted if it's ground down then it's harder - but you can then correlate stolen firearm reports with what you've found.

I think America needs to fix its underlying issues of poor social welfare in order to help resolve gang violence - no one who enters a gang is doing it because they're already making bank. And mental health treatment needs to be more accessible. In part it's why places like Switzerland don't suffer from gun violence like the US does.
>>
>>60692070
Yeah but the guns they keep are mainly relegated to inter-gang disputes.

Fuck yeah, there's collateral at times, but it's pretty contained.
>>
>tfw living in a literal Muslim and Turk enclave
>still not a single terrorist attack
>US barely have any Muslims
>kill count in the four digits

LE GERMANS LE KEKED LE GERMAN SECRET SERVICE INEFFECTIVE XDDD
You won't live this down, not after all you put us through
>>
>>60690606

Hey, you don't have to be from the right to hate muslim fascism.
>>
>>60692159
less suspects is not a bad thing
>>
>>60692414
Here you do
>>
>>60692408

Because muslim terorits attack muslim communities in Europe.

Get the fuck out of Germany, cockroach.
>>
>>60692408
>>still not a single terrorist attack
why should they attack their biggest ally?
>>
>>60692456

God damned americans, always going for the extremes.
>>
>>60692346
it's not normal anywhere
>>
File: 628446-guns.jpg (63 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
628446-guns.jpg
63 KB, 650x366
>>60692324
>Are fucking flintlocks really illegal in australia
If you don't have a reason for owning one, yes.

Be aware though, reasons for owning a gun could be "Too many Roos on my property" and you could get a gun legally anywhere in Australia.
>>
>>60692408
>they raped thousands of women
>but its alright guys nobody was shot
>>
>>60692354
The reason people join gangs here is partially due to a cancerous culture, partly due to their life situation, but I'd rather slam them in the face with the police's dick now to keep them not going shooty shooty for now and then figure out how to improve their situation to prevent gangs from forming later
>>
>>60692537

Can I claim too many spiders to get a flamethrower?
>>
>>60691786
>t. Shillary Failton
>>
>>60690606
He was on Trump's payroll.
>>
>>60692537
Could your reason be "wheee!" or "pew pew pew" ?
>>
uspect identified as Omar Saddiqui Mateen from Afghanistan!!!! Dog bless!!! Trump 2016 confirmed! Idz habbening!!!
>>
>>60692408
>>60692542
The best historical example I have for this situation is ancient china I mean just look at them- they lost most of the war they fought against foreigners and yet the foreigners addapted the chinese culture and became indistinguishable from the chinese, same thing happens with the u.s since no matter how much wars they would fight and lose eventually the people they fought against will buy mcdonalds, smoke lucky strike and drink cocacola while the americans won't start wearing burkas or farming rice. Can't say the same about the EU tho since the mussies there won't assimilate even if their lives depended on it.
>>
>>60691709
>>
>>60692537
>>60692324

That's not correct. Antique firearm laws:

> Muzzle loading rifle = no license or registration
> Muzzle loading prepercussion pistol = no license or registration
> Muzzle loading percussion pistol = no license but registration.

> Cartridge loaded pre 1901 rifle where the ammunition is widely avilable = license and registration
> Cartridge loaded pre 1901 rifle where the ammunition is not commercially available = no license and no registration
> Cartridge loaded pre 1901 pistol where the ammunition is not commercially available = no license but registration
> Cartridge loaded pre 1901 pistol where the ammunition is commercially available = license and registration

As he said though, it's also pretty easy to acquire yourself a rifle if you have no criminal history or extensive mental health record.

Here, peruse this:
https://www.usedguns.com.au/Default.aspx
>>
File: raiders shoot them both.jpg (5 KB, 304x176) Image search: [Google]
raiders shoot them both.jpg
5 KB, 304x176
>>60692803
There's a war I wouldn't mind watching.
>>
>>60692803
>posting a picture representing the fall of western civilisation
ah yes
>>
>>60692128
first time i see candidate using word hajis, kikes, etc.
>>
Not really a test. There are Muslim terrorists, nobody's denying that. Where the left and the right differ is that right wingers want to chimp out and blame people who had nothing to do with it whereas left wingers want to catch the people responsible and only the people responsible.
>>
>>60692245

That has more to do with the fact that Western countries may have majority Christian populations but their governments operate on largely secular principles. There are African shitholes with Christian majorities that are just as bad as any Muslim country.
>>
>>60692542
>raped thousands of women
what the fuck, are that what red army did 71 years ago?
>>
>>60693180
why is every single post i've seen by a canadian on this website a cucked post
>>
File: not even bait at this point.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
not even bait at this point.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>60693180
>>
Over 50 casualties confirmed!!! This is now the national record!!!
Over 100 victims!!!
>>
File: 1464522675047.jpg (69 KB, 697x396) Image search: [Google]
1464522675047.jpg
69 KB, 697x396
>>60693263
>>
>>60690991
>It also was in a gun-free zone
I'd laugh to imagine what it would have been like if it wasn't and everyone had a gun. It would have just ended with half of the victims having been shot by one another.
>>
>>60693180
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg
>>
>shooter supports far right
>"IT'S FASCISM, IT'S TERRIBLE"

>shooter is a muslim
>"not all muslims, he was not a muslim but a coward, pray for homosexuality"
>>
>>60690606
50 DEAD!
WORST TERRORIST ATTACK IN US SOIL SINCE 9/11L COMMITED BY MUSLIM DEMOCRAT

***TRUMP CONFIRMED PRESIDENT***
>>
>>60693310
>>60693263

What should the response be then?
>>
>>60693355
It was a gay nightclub. There were no guns, but everyone was packin'.
>>
And the gay vote goes to...
>>
>>60693326
YEAH, DUDE! Worst attack in US since 9/11

6/12, never forget!
>>
>>60693467
>you should have killed more of them
>>
File: Great.jpg (1 MB, 4970x1402) Image search: [Google]
Great.jpg
1 MB, 4970x1402
>>60693497
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP
>>
>fully automatic weapon
>it was already illegal to own
>gun control activists btfo
>>
>>60691421
Unconstitutional
>>
>>60693467
Ban all mussies from entering the U.S, that's what the obama ad did a yearback iirc - they resstricted travel from the ME into the U.S and no one seemed to care because it was a democrat that did it. Hypocritical cunts.
>>
>>60693467

Leftists will refuse to admit that Islam had anything to do with this, declare it racist to deport the guy, and refuse to crack down on Islamic individuals who run around preaching that all gays be killed.
>>
Were the guns illegal? If so the left is dead
>>
File: 1465741766729.png (291 KB, 569x281) Image search: [Google]
1465741766729.png
291 KB, 569x281
>>60693568
>>
>>60693580

That's not banning Muslims though, that's banning travel from a geographical region, which includes Christians from the ME but excludes Muslims from outside the ME.
>>
>>60692681
If you live outside of a city getting a gun is trivial.
>>
>>60693355
It just takes the wind out of anti-gunners sails because they have to face the reality that no-gun zones don't do anything
>>
>>60693614
i dont understand
>>
Manyt Americans are armed. Why died nobody stop him then
>>
>>60693586

Islam has plenty to do with it, but despite that it would still be unfair to hold other Muslims responsible. If a neo-Nazi shoots up a synagogue it's obviously his ideology that motivates it, but that doesn't mean that people who share his views should be punished for his crime or treated as second class citizens. Innocence until proven guilty Anon, supporting a fucked up ideology isn't a crime.
>>
>>60693682
50 dead, 53 injured!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A

Fox Live! Mudslime on it!
>>
>>60693672
>no-gun zones don't do anything
Not true.
It tells the murderer there won't be any armed resistance.
>>
>>60693634
They restricted travel with the intent to keep mussies out without being too direct about it, it's really fucking hard to keep yourself from becoming a full blow /pol/ack when north american liberal are that fucking dense/hypocritical.
>>
>>60693355
most of the gays would have ran being sissys, a hand full of gun packing bears would have controlled the situation and then raped the shooter
>>
>>60693712
The damage control is strong!
>>
The gays voted for this.
>>
>>60693712
I know, i dont understand what this has to do with my posts which was pointing out that he was already using a totally illegal gun, not just an illegally obtained gun, but a kind that is itself impossible to get through normal channels legally.

There is literally no additional gun control legislation that could have affected his ability to get that gun that he used.

It was most likely from china, smuggled in through mexico, thats where most fully automatic illegal guns come from these days.
>>
>>60693743
>a hand full of gun packing bears would have controlled the situation and then raped the shoot
fuck yea

>>60693767
#GAYS4TRUMP
>>
File: chris batman evans.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
chris batman evans.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>mfw he failed to top the paris attacks
>>
>>60693812
Idk why I quoted you.
Ignore please, I just sperged
>>
>>60693691
Too busy fucking each other in the ass
>>
Social media is oddly silent about 20 gay people being killed. I'm not surprised but still saddened by the fact that modern liberals will literally ignore something as huge as this because it's a Muslim and not a white Christian male.
>>
>>60692542
>women getting """"" raped""""" is the same as people being shot and killed

Are you dense
>>
>>60693812

Not to mention they just had a 100+ dead rampage in France where gun laws are much stricter

it's not going to affect mass shooters much if at all to tighten restrictions
>>
>>60693881
50 dead, 53 injured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A
live stream
>>
>>60693881
>Social media is oddly silent
It's Sunday morning. Most of the bloggosphere is still sleeping off the rohypnol.
>>
>>60692466
>what is bataclan

Also I'm whiter than you are Manolo
>>
>>60693931
this. Even here in Europe it's only slowly coming up, especially since at first no deaths were confirmed, then they suddenly said there are 20 deaths and now they're talking about 50
>>
>>60693881
>Social media is oddly silent about 20 gay people being killed.

That's usually what happens when you put someone in their place.
>>
>>60691787
Kinda better it happened in america, more qq and more poo poo media. :DD
>>
>>60693826
He was just 1 man though, one man doing his duty to Emperor Trump. Doge bless
>>
>>60691842
Another American here. Honestly I'm not opposed to gun registrations for any moral or paranoid reasons- I just think they're a fucking waste of taxpayer money and government effort. Realistically, what can they do to stop crime or gun deaths?

In America, ~30% of gun deaths are homicides, and most of those are gang-related. Gangs that are using stolen, smuggled, or otherwise illegal firearms already. What the hell would a registry of law-abiding citizens do to stop those gangbangers from getting guns or using them against each other?

If you really want to decrease gun deaths in America, fix the cycle of poverty in its shittiest neighborhoods that result in gang-crime in the first place.
>>
>>60693931

Bullshit. I'm active on twitter, they hop on the smallest things immediately.
>>
File: 1435302953921.gif (954 KB, 285x235) Image search: [Google]
1435302953921.gif
954 KB, 285x235
>>60694067
oh so now its a muslim, working for trump, killing gays, white male.
>>
>>60694067

Was this guy even a foreigner? If he was an American Muslim then how will Trump's travel ban stop him?
>>
>>60694102
> fix the cycle of poverty in its shittiest neighborhoods that result in gang-crime in the first place.

Original guy here. See I actually 10000% agree with that along with accessible, free mental healthcare and community outreach programs. I just don't see the US ever willing to adopt those measures.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (82 KB, 920x685) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
82 KB, 920x685
FYI after a chink shot a bunch of people, a black man was elected

Every time a white male was been elected, the most recent shooting had been done by other white males

So if a muslim shoots people, who gets elected?
>>
>>60694152
I'm pretty sure he was an afgani
>>
>>60694140
There's no way out of this one.
Act of terrorist, commited by son of afghans, muslim and democrat.
>>
File: 1465681323985.png (502 KB, 570x720) Image search: [Google]
1465681323985.png
502 KB, 570x720
The mental gymnastics will be hilarious to watch
>>
>>60694172

Mixed reports right now, some saying he was from Afghanistan others saying he was born in America to an Afghan family.
>>
Blame capitalism, republicans and guns of course
What did you expect?
>>
>>60693705

The fact that preaching anything Neo-Nazi will get you thrown in jail on hate speech charges, but if a muslim says the same thing people do nothing completely invalidates that argument. People are punished and made second-class citizens for holding those views, unless they're muslim in which case criticizing them is islamophobia.
>>
I know >reddit, but it was the top story on the news subreddits and then the second it came out that the shooter was a muslim extremist those threads were deleted. currently the only subs with posts about it are the trump subs and some gay subs

it's already happening. protecting muslims is apparently more important to leftists than the lives of oppressed gays
>>
>>60693919
Impressive. He might end up second in the score table with that result.
>>
>>60694223
He was born in the US, son of afghan refugees.

>>60694233
Can't be done. The weapon is illegal. The guy is a democrat. It's all over. Trump confirmed emperor.
>>
>>60694254
Nah, same thing happened with the Huntsville, Alabama shooting, where the shooter was a white female. 3 deaths.

And the one in Omaha, Nebraska, white male. Not even /pol/ mentioned that one because they didn't like that it was a white male.
>>
>>60690687
This
>>
>>60694164

And sadly, that's the truth.

Due to just plain ignorance on most people's part, the media's preference for sensationalist stories and fear-mongering, and the Anti-Gun movements' liberal (heh) reliance on emotional appeals and terror, 'gun deaths' in America are conflated almost exclusively with 'mass shootings'. Because of that, people think the way to reduce gun deaths is to reduce mass shootings, which just isn't the fucking case.

I suppose one silver lining is that guns are ingrained deeply enough in American culture, and that gun rights activists are more vocal and more numerous (if less well-funded than their counterparts), that no matter how much the Left or the media cries, there won't be any major loss of gun rights for Americans.
>>
>>60694251

You're full of shit m8, there is an actual Nazi party in Canada, and they are somehow not in jail. Not to mention that the average Muslim doesn't preach jihad against the infidels, because most Western Muslims don't buy into that shit, and the ones that do are constantly monitored by the government.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/muslims-say-csis-has-spies-in-many-mosques/article1101289/?service=mobile

The reason why I oppose this kind of mindless fear and hatemongering every time a Muslim terrorist does something has less to do with any love for Islam, and everything to do with preserving the rights of Canadian and American Muslims who had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>60694354

>comparing some run of the mill violence with a large, targeted mass shooting

can you shut up please
>>
>>60694254
I don't want to say that you're lying, you could very well say the truth. But lately I've seen that even reddit is becoming rightist/reactionnary as fuck, I would find it quite weird if something like this happens. Even more since if it actually happened the reddit leftists would go into berserk mode.
>>
>>60694254
/r/news is a subreddit full of americans, did you expect it to be anything other than a cesspool?
>>
File: 14728.jpg (258 KB, 1322x933) Image search: [Google]
14728.jpg
258 KB, 1322x933
>>60694407
>run of the mill violence
>3 dead people

Hah. Americans.
>>
>>60694413

We are living in an era of the right-wing being counter-culture

online forums like reddit or 4chan tend to embrace it before general society does
>>
File: e.jpg (806 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
806 KB, 2560x1440
>shoot up a gay nightclub
>the one place in america no one will be able to shoot back

this is the work of a genius
>>
>>60694407

Kek, so basically white people are just worse at being terrorists then? A terror attack is a terror attack even if it isn't very effective.
>>
>>60694383
> Silver lining.
For you guys it's too late for gun control to actually work, so yeah, I see that as a plus for you guys too.

I really do hope you guys get your shit together and address the underlying issues. Won't happen with Clinton or Trump, but maybe the next president will set it straight.
>>
>>60694465
>the one place in america no one will be able to shoot back
What about kindergartens?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
Nothing to see here, just run of the mill violence.
>>
>>60694413
the mods of those main subreddits constantly do this though. they delete posts for being off topic whenever it doesn't fit their narrative

>>60694480
were those murders for political reasons?
>>
>>60694456
It's more like we're in an area of extremes, you can't say anything without either the left or the right starting to hate on you for no reason.

For example, I'm leftist as fuck and second generation immigrant but I'm against uncoordinated mass immigration and in favour of eugenics if it would improve the society. To 90 % of the internet this wouldn't be possible since you "can't be on one side and have differing views" aka not being a fucking extremist of either side.
>>
>>60694523
this is america we're talking about, don't forget
>>
>>60690606
That's just what would help Trump...
Coincidence?
>>
File: P1140421.jpg (1 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
P1140421.jpg
1 MB, 1824x1368
Progressive leftists are nothing but saboteurs, collaborators, traitors and parasites.

Never give up your guns. You may need them soon.
>>
>>60694538
>Assassination of a world leader
>run of the mill violence
You should cout to 10, or your IQ, which ever is higher, and jump to your death
>>
>open thread
>meta discussion about Reddit

You have to go back.
>>
>>60693468
good post
>>
So did Obama comment on this yet, or is he busy golfing?
>>
>>60694523
>he didn't keep a glock in his cubby hole in pre-school
sub-par display m8
>>
>>60694558
Well you're right there, but it depends on the subreddit again. I know that /r/politicalvideos seems to do this quite often, but then again I don't browse it so I can't really tell. There are some big subreddits like /r/Europe who are basically /int/ with less banter and more actual shit in the brain.
>>
>>60694402
>there is an actual Nazi party in Canada
And they're all second-class citizens here.

>because most Western Muslims don't buy into that shit, and the ones that do are constantly monitored by the government.

I remember in school, these so-called 'Western Muslims' thought of Osama Bin-Laden as a freedom fighter, and muslims all across this country think of Hamas and Hezoballah as good organizations.

I went to a private school, by the way, and now all these people are university-educated professionals with the same views.
>>
>>60694594
Shlomo dropping truth bombs
Shalom!
>>
>>60690606
everyone who ever drank water died, this is the final test for water-drinkers
>>
>>60694623
preparing for his vacation in yosemite national park :^)
>>
50 dead fags confirmed, TAKBIR!
>>
>>60693568
It's really easy to manufacture the components for an automatic conversion though.
>>
File: 1465295786684.png (1 MB, 1204x1204) Image search: [Google]
1465295786684.png
1 MB, 1204x1204
>be american
>get shot
>>
File: spedeseni.png (331 KB, 444x645) Image search: [Google]
spedeseni.png
331 KB, 444x645
>>60694605
dude... hes being sarcastic
>>
>>60694623
obama is both gay and a muslim so im not sure how hes taking this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsISfQAXE60
>>
File: you have to go back.gif (348 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
you have to go back.gif
348 KB, 350x233
>>60694607
>>
File: breivik.jpg (37 KB, 748x421) Image search: [Google]
breivik.jpg
37 KB, 748x421
>>60694729
>>
File: 1460096939347.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1460096939347.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>60694729
>get shot
>posts a picture of a plane flying into a building
Genius detected
>>
>>60694508

I hope too, Ausbro, but that would require an intelligent public dialogue that goes beyond shit-flinging, emotional and unrelated rants against the opposition, that prioritizes objective facts and measures over people's emotions or party ideology from both sides, which is looking pretty goddamn impossible in this day and age.

To the Left, it's a matter of taking away those high-capacity military-style murder machines from those crazy evil racist Republicans.

To the Right, it's a matter of guarding a national right, a core foundation of the country, from progressive subversives who seek to corrupt America and turn it into a socialist hellhole.

Neither view addressees the actual core of the problem, letalone how to solve it.
>>
this is what happens when you let muslims into a western democracy.
>>
>>60694678

Nice anecdotal evidence m8. It's totally reliable and your personal experiences are 100% indicative of the views of Canadian Muslims.

And again, even if what you're saying is true, you still have to consider that any sweeping measures taken against Muslims in general would violate their rights as Canadians or Americans.

First they came for the Muslims Anon.
>>
>>60694561
Could you PLEASE pick a side so the rest of us can label you and use the standard counter-arguments, just like we were indoctrinated to?
>>
>>60694164
We will eventually get healthcare through blood and fire, community outreach programs exist ti my knowledge
>>
Let's start a war, start a nuclear war,
At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.
>>
what has internet done to our youth
>>
>>60694927
dammit poland
>>
File: 1464893436964.jpg (138 KB, 515x417) Image search: [Google]
1464893436964.jpg
138 KB, 515x417
>>60692266
>gangs in Australia are shooting it out with fucking Muskets and unironically un-sawed off double barrel shotguns.
>>
File: 1460748452191.jpg (479 KB, 960x799) Image search: [Google]
1460748452191.jpg
479 KB, 960x799
>>60694821
Plane is kinda like a big bullet with wings and explosive fuel load. When crashed in a building with bombs in the bottom it's gonna go down.
>>
>>60694905
>It's totally reliable and your personal experiences are 100% indicative of the views of Canadian Muslims.

Yeah, personal experiences should be ignored as if they never happened.
>>
>>60694905
> It's totally reliable and your personal experiences are 100% indicative of the views of Canadian Muslims.

Not for all of them, but it's definitely indicative of the muslim professionals living in Toronto and Ottawa, I don't deal with the poor ones.

>First they came for the Muslims Anon.

No, seeing as it's Justin Trudeau, they're coming for the non-muslims first.
>>
>>60694990

M8 this is 4chan, somebody can give an anecdote and I could literally just give an opposing one. It isn't an argument to say "in my experience etc."
>>
>>60694480

No it means you're retarded and incapable of nuance

every shooting isn't the same
>>
File: 1460181128611.png (54 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1460181128611.png
54 KB, 655x527
>>60694983
>Plane is kinda like a big bullet with wings and explosive fuel load. When crashed in a building with bombs in the bottom it's gonna go down.
You sound like a kindergartener
>>
File: ghetto ak.jpg (51 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
ghetto ak.jpg
51 KB, 640x426
>>60694980
Fallout australia.
Take my money!!!!
>>
>>60694919
What about social welfare? It's safe to say that a lot of these gangs rise in part due to a toxic culture but also because opportunities in life are almost hereditary and determined at birth. From where I sit it appears that a lot of the US are actually ardently opposed to even dispensing food stamps - let alone address the underlying cause of gangs.

As for healthcare, I believe in ya. Honestly the fact that you guys spend more of a %GDP on national healthcare than Australia shows that the system is already in need of a dire overhaul.
>>
File: Trained by the NYPD.jpg (36 KB, 670x128) Image search: [Google]
Trained by the NYPD.jpg
36 KB, 670x128
>>60693712
>50 dead, 53 injured!
>>
File: a3BYKr3_700b_v1.jpg (65 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
a3BYKr3_700b_v1.jpg
65 KB, 500x638
>>60694980
>>
File: shinnigans.jpg (29 KB, 278x508) Image search: [Google]
shinnigans.jpg
29 KB, 278x508
>>60695098
I wonder who trained him...?
>>
>>60691787
I kinda hoped a bomb would go off in yurop

but this in addition would be a good bonus.
>>
>>60695140
oh boy....
>>
File: 1460554850292.png (62 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1460554850292.png
62 KB, 658x662
>>60695081
I'm trying to mimic american behaviour.
>>
>>60695089
Its just a big fiasco over the cost. If we can get our debt under control/get a not ridiciulous cost we will get it because only lolbertarians want nothing at all
>>
>>60695140
thats him? looks like a white american
>>
>>60695099
>I'm not a mexican
>I'm a normal person
exactly
>>
>20 men were blown at a gay club - more at 11.
>>
File: P1140491.jpg (1 MB, 1824x1368) Image search: [Google]
P1140491.jpg
1 MB, 1824x1368
>>60694223
This cat was born in a garage. He's a car.
>>
File: 1465524197436.png (73 KB, 1190x708) Image search: [Google]
1465524197436.png
73 KB, 1190x708
>>60691887
He doesn't need donations
>>
File: 1464975017476.jpg (144 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1464975017476.jpg
144 KB, 1600x900
>>60695140

>nypd

wew
>>
>>60695140
>NYPD
>hitting what they're shooting at, ever.

lol good one.
>>
>>60695186
Afganis are pretty white as far as people from that region go
>>
>>60695173
LMAO 50 people are dead hahahahahahahaha

I'm trying to mimic European behavior.
>>
File: americans.jpg (29 KB, 497x480) Image search: [Google]
americans.jpg
29 KB, 497x480
>>60695186

underrated post
>>
>>60690606
>shillary will inevitably flip flop and will "support" barring muslims from america
>>
>>60695019

All I'm saying is that it's impossible to actually do anything about this aside from just targeting people who give reason to believe they might be about to comitt a terrorist act without violating the rights of Canadian or American citizens.

We live in a world where constitutional rights are weaker than ever, and I for one don't want to give states an excuse to roll them back further.
>>
>>60690606
Is it finally happening?
>>
>>60695339
The fire rises.
>>
>>60695327
we just need to teat islam like we treated communism in the 50s
>>
>>60695370
t. Poolack
Slavs aren't any better than fags.
>>
>>60692128
I like how every single reply to him is demanding to ban guns and blaming him because he was pro-gun

Never mind the fact that Trump does want to ban muslims...
>>
>>60695370
I'd take a fag over a "wend" any day
>>
>>60695395
In a paranoid rush that tramples the rights of American citizens?
>>
>>60694917
made me kek, thanks m8
>>
>>60695395

That faggot McCarthy did way more harm than good, he united all the educated people against him ironically causing communism to proliferate in universities.
>>
>>60695412
the feeling is mutual

your just savage animals to us.

drunks,faggot enablers as well

we'll sooner side with muslims than any of your kind
>>
>>60695251
he was aiming at the ceiling...
>>
>>60695211
>20
>>
>>60695085
>Fallout australia
it's called Mad Max
>>
There are evil Christians.
There are evil Hindus.
There are evil atheists.
There are evil Buddhists.

Evil and violence are the problem, NOT religion. Don't forget the religion of the people who started WWI, WWII, imperialism etc.
>>
File: 1445328311967.jpg (53 KB, 450x644) Image search: [Google]
1445328311967.jpg
53 KB, 450x644
>>60695297
>>60689982
>>60692967
silence is an agreement.
>>
>>60695395
>literal McCarthyist /pol/ack on 4chan
>fearmongering and labelling people as traitors with no evidence
Jesus Christ
>>
>>60695527
WW1 and WW2 weren't religin based, every side was Christian or Atheist
>>
>>60695527
Islam is not just a religion, it is a political idology that mandates global islamic rule.

This is what people need to understand. Its not a religion, its a political ideology that feels it has divine blessing behind it. It is incompatible with any other ideology on the planet.
>>
>>60694166
A white woman.
>>
>>60695577

And ISIS mostly attacks fellow Muslims. There may have been Muslims in gay night club.

Point being, the only time religion gets focused on is when its a Muslim guy.
>>
>>60695297
>people

faggots are just soulless meatbags

into the recycler they go
>>
>>60690606
This is disgusting, don't use tragedy to spout your islamophobic ways
#notallmuslimsexceptthisoneandthelastoneandthepreviousthousandsandthousands
>>
>>60695438
haha jokes on you faggot

Im not a "wend"

wtf that is
>>
>>60690606
In twitter, our leftards are saying "This shooting have nothing related with Islam, he was just a homophobic asshole".
>>
>>60694927
t. kiddie porn poster
>>
>>60695753

Stalin was an atheist.
Vlad the Impaler was a Christian.
Tokugawa was a Buddhist.
Oklahoma City bomber was a agnostic.

Your point?
>>
>>60695675

Could have something to do with being the by far most violent religion in the world right now

I don't know what's hard to get, sure others are culpable for their own negatives as well but it's not unfair to focus on the biggest violator
>>
>>60695831
reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllly?
>>
File: 1463427350275.jpg (115 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
1463427350275.jpg
115 KB, 800x504
>>60695726
The same could be said about you, Leszek.
>>
>>60695882
kool story

peter
>>
>>60695831
Islam commands murder. There.
>>
>>60695072

In sami there are 50 words for snow of different kinds. In american there is a similar ontology for mass shootings that europeans just don't seem to grasp
>>
>>60695636

Here's the complicated thing m8. All the analyses of Islam that paint it as a regressive, medieval, authoritarian ideology are all correct. But in all honesty I don't think that's why you are seeing the current wave of Islamic terrorism.

Contemporary Islamism, the ideology that motivates this attack, is only a little under 40 years old. It began with the Iranian revolution and Soviet-Afghan war. Before then the Middle East was largely secular, ruled by people Saddam, Sadat, Arafat, Ghafafi, etc. The law of the land was secular authoritarian nationalism. This current movement has grown out of two things, the rise of the ideology in the 80s, and political instability in the region largely kicked off by the Iraq war.

Islam is definitely a shitty ideology, but it strangely enough isn't the cause of all this imo.
>>
>>60695636
Islam, religion/culture = SHIT
>>
>>60692232
I know that feel ;_;
>>
>>60695948
lol youre a fucking mongoloid

lol oops

hit the nail on the head there
>>
>>60695966

What's your word for "77 children dead at summer camp"?
>>
>>60695881

If you want to bash Islam you have to bash EVERYBODY. There are violent crazies in every religion, atheist and agnostic too. Guarantee you the guy who shot the nightclub won't recieve the same following that Stalin, Vlad,etc got.
>>
>>60695831
Remember when the Soviet government demanded its citizens accept atheist "refugees" who then proceded to slaughter the people who were embracing them?

Remember when the Wallachian government demanded its citizens accept Christian "refugees" who then proceded to slaughter the people who were embracing them?

Remember when the Japanese government demanded its citizens accept Buddhist "refugees" who then proceded to slaughter the people who were embracing them?

Remember when the Oklahoman government demanded its citizens accept agnostic "refugees" who then proceded to slaughter the people who were embracing them?
>>
I don't know about you guys, but I'm "happy" about what happened. This will definitely trigger more people into voting for Trump, the only thing I currently want in my life is to see Hillary fail
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.