[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actually there are so many immigrant applications to Japan but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 17
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
Actually there are so many immigrant applications to Japan but very few are accepted because there are some geographical and cultual differeces from Japan and strict standards for refugees in order to differentiate refugees from immigrants.
Japan is a member of
G8 and should have responsibility to deal with the problem around the world flexibly.
however, considering the current EU situation, it can also be
said
that Japan indirectly pose recent refugee problem and economic damage to EU.

Do you think Japan should accept much more refugee or not? Let me know your frank opinion.
>>
No.
>>
someone here? (;゜∀゜)
>>
>>60687848
見えなくなる
「冗談だよ」 考えるだけ無駄だよ
Unless you want to ruin the country
>>
>>60687127
EU countries should have assimilated migrants into their culture.
If those migrants really want to be Japanese and willing to speak Japanese, yes we should accept them.
>>
>>60687127
No, don't ever let them force that cancer on your country.
>>
>>60687127
I don't want to be that guy, but Japanese will sooner or later need to bolster their population somehow, and it would be good for them to introduce some sort of an educated professional immigrant preferring point based system like Canada has. Otherwise, Japan's pension crisis will only get worse with collapsong birthrates. I mean look at this

http://www.japantoday.com/category/kuchikomi/view/battling-the-surge-in-elderly-shoplifters

Refugees though would be very hard to work with and would suck the welfare more than support the social system, as I doubt they would have the means and or will to learn japanese and pay for college. And as we have learned here in Europe, muslim migrants forming secluded communities translates to no go zones and other mess.
>>
>>60687127
There is no reason to accept anti-Japan immigrants like Koreans (incl. zainichi) and Chinese.
>>
>>60689178
>there's a retirement money crisis
>LETS IMPORT ALL THE SHITSKINS
How about no?
As far as i know, the United States doesn't have a very good retirement money system, so the population is expected to invest to make sure they have money later on. I know an American who owns 2 houses, and he sold one of them (the one he doesnt live in) to support his elderly parents.
We can do something similiar too, or just have people work longer.
Or if we have to get immigrants, we could build a new city somewhere that is for immigrants only, and they wont be allowed to move out of the city.
Basically like Detroit
>>
>>60689178

You have western communities in Japan as well.

Makes sense that they should learn Japanese. This is the struggle of all immigrants.
>>
if i marry a Japanese girl and have a son with her is it socially acceptable to give the son a french second name ?
>>
I think Japan should do more weird shit to keep us entertained longer
>>
>>60690116

Yes, because segregation has worked SO well before hasn't it?
>>
>>60687127
yes open your hearts :-)
>>
File: 1439510374382.jpg (32 KB, 419x340) Image search: [Google]
1439510374382.jpg
32 KB, 419x340
>>60687127
No, you don't have anything to do with it. Let the cuck countries cuck themselves to extinction. A shitton of refugees arrive in our coast yet they all move up north because there's no welfare and proper asylum for them here.
>>
>>60687127
Don't do it Nihon.

Unless you want rape.
>>
>>60690116
Can't you kraut fucking read

I specifically advised for immigrants, but to be wary with muslims.

jesus christ your reading comprehension is so poor it makes me wanna throw.
>>
>>60690207

Yes?
>>
>>60687127
give us zainichi and we will give you more chinese

(I heard chinese don't cause much of a problem in japan)
>>
>Actually there are so many immigrant applications to Japan but very few are accepted
immigrant!=refugee, even if later in the post it turns out you're talking about refugees

relatively speaking, japan has laxer immigration requirements than most western countries but fact is it just isn't an attractive destination for professionals. though i do know asylum applications have some less than 1% acceptance rate
>>
>>60687127
I am ready to accept immigrants but except refugees.
so consequently that's impossible.
>>
>>60687127
No, you lot a fucking racist
>>
>>60691261
why ? genuinely interested in your opinions
>>
>>60691177
>Japan has laxer immigration requirements
Ask anyone who ever got a permanent residence in japan why this is bullshit.
>>
>>60687127
Highly educated immigrants? yes.
Rapefugees and other shitskins that will not integrate? No

Don't become a second germany

i would also stay clear of feminism, sweden is just sad at this point
>>
>>60691535
strictly speaking I don't want to accept immigrants who doesn't receive a education enough.
because they will make to increase crime I guess.
>>
>>60690116
that invested money is meaningless unless there's a workforce to spend it on
>>
>>60692394
oh ok but is Japanese difficult to learn ?
>>
>>60687127
>G8
GAY 8
>>
>>60692479
yes but I think desirable that they do it.
maybe my opinion is too hard though.
>>
If I learn to speak Japanese fluently,
how easy is it to move there?
>>
>>60693119
why the fuck would you ever wanna move anywhere
>>
>>60692512
zzzzzzz
>>
The communist party might tempt immigrants to take part in terrorism.
>>
File: aussie.png (251 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
aussie.png
251 KB, 900x900
>>60694096
>>
File: Hiro-88-railyard.jpg (49 KB, 394x283) Image search: [Google]
Hiro-88-railyard.jpg
49 KB, 394x283
HIRO(SHIMA) 88(HEIL HITLER)
>>
File: nebraska-huskers-blackshirts.jpg (11 KB, 231x160) Image search: [Google]
nebraska-huskers-blackshirts.jpg
11 KB, 231x160
http://hiro88.com/

AUSLANDER RAUS
>>
File: 2d.jpg (327 KB, 1024x618) Image search: [Google]
2d.jpg
327 KB, 1024x618
>Lincoln is buzzing about HIRO(SHIMA) 88(HEIL HITLER) in the developing West Haymarket Entertainment District. We strive to meet the best of both worlds for the mid-western palate, offering both cooked Asian cuisine as well as sushi. Currently, with two Omaha locations, West Haymarket is HIRO(SHIMA)’s first Lincoln restaurant. We have received accolades such as Wine Enthusiasts Award of Excellence, Best of Omaha’s “Best Sushi Restaurant” and mentions in Midwest Magazine’s 10 Places to Play and Stay when in Omaha.
>>
File: 4d.jpg (36 KB, 337x385) Image search: [Google]
4d.jpg
36 KB, 337x385
>>
File: 1c.jpg (18 KB, 128x195) Image search: [Google]
1c.jpg
18 KB, 128x195
>>
File: 3d.jpg (31 KB, 850x566) Image search: [Google]
3d.jpg
31 KB, 850x566
HEIL
>>
>>60692394
increase crime? Bollocks! Why don't you accept the religion of peace?

http://madworldnews.com/japan-27-muslim-refugees/
>>
>>60687127
How is it posing economic damage to EU??

I don't think Japan should accept immigrants and I don't think it will.
And for those who are saying that they will have to do it sooner or later in order to fix their problem of population decreasing: I think Japanese government would rather pay support or give extra benefits for families in order to allow them to have more children more easily than spend the money on welfare checks for refugees that can't understand language/culture of japan and wouldn't contribute to society.
>>
>>60688397
their religion teaches that if you intoxicate yourself you'll go to hell
imagine how those tight-asses will react to loli
>>
>>60696180
Do you think there's gonna be money for welfare if there wouldn't be money for pensions?

Use your damn head mate.
>>
File: image.jpg (245 KB, 827x949) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
245 KB, 827x949
>>60695583
There is no reason to accept enemies/criminal/anti-Japan immigrants any more.
>>
>>60697094
Here come the netouyos.

It's been a decent conversation.
>>
remove gaijin waito piggu go homu!
>>
>>60687127
I think europe should accept less refugees and japan should focus on having highly educated immigrants who could contribute to their economy rather than dumb asylum seekers.
>>
>>60687127
No

>>60688397
Their religion and culture teaches them to reject all others.
>>
>>60690207
Blacks killed a lot fewer and had a lot fewer broken marriages and out-of-wedlock births before 1970.

Most agree that segregation was bad, but some realize that it provided a healthier community as well.
>>
>>60687127
No.
Japan is right in not letting this trash into their beautiful country to pollute it and threaten their beautiful culture. The push to make countries around the world accept these refugees is all about destroying those countries' cultures, their economies, et cetera. It is driven by fear of political correctness and racial guilt.
Japan must remain strong, and pure.
>>
>>60700834
i know you are being ironic
but ironically you are right
>>
>>60701169
I don't think he's being ironic
He's just a filthy weeaboo.
>>
I think Japan should accept more refugees because if the West is going to die, everybody else is going down with us. I'm spiteful as fuck. I'd press the nuclear holocaust button the day that Europe turns 49% white.
>>
One of the things I liked most when I lived in Japan was the strong sense of community. The Japanese aren't divided by religion, political affiliation, gender or background - everyone does their part to respect and help each other.

Letting in refugees will destroy that. Look at your neighbouring countries. South Korea has Christian fanatics burning down Buddhist temples and families divided based on religious affiliation. Malaysia and Indonesia have Muslims attacking Hindus and Buddhists on a daily basis.

Japan doesn't need that shit. You do need to start letting in immigrants, but don't make the mistake the West did and let in every retard that asks for it. Accept only the best.
>>
File: crying pajama wojak.jpg (12 KB, 261x218) Image search: [Google]
crying pajama wojak.jpg
12 KB, 261x218
>>60701588
Europe will be non white majority by 2050, US by 2042

>tfw there will be nobody to grant us a Coup de grace

>>60702479
>I lived in Japan
>Don't let in immigrants
Foot in mounth much?
>>
>>60702858

I know you're Czech so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but read the post first before you make yourself look stupid.
>>
>>60703232
Fine, I get it, I made a mistake. You don't need to insult an entire fucking country for it.
>>
Can I get asylum in Japan? I am being oppressed.
>>
File: disapproving finn.png (17 KB, 635x441) Image search: [Google]
disapproving finn.png
17 KB, 635x441
>>60704040
>>
File: 1465355539108.jpg (115 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1465355539108.jpg
115 KB, 720x720
>Immigrants from western countries with a strong education behind them?
Yes

>Anyone else?
Absolutely not

Japan has it's pro's and con's but I think it's a better country than most, why would you ruin that with immigration?

>Muh birthrate
When everything gets automated it won't matter if half the population is 50+ the world is overpopulated anyway.
>>
File: manga thumbs up.jpg (31 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
manga thumbs up.jpg
31 KB, 300x265
>>60704520
Even if you're expecting a surge in automation technology development, it still might be a cost-effective viable solution only for the bigest businesses, too expensive for anybody else.

Though I'd prefer saving Japan's aging population myself.
>>
File: smug 23.jpg (19 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
smug 23.jpg
19 KB, 500x281
>>60704735
Shit, wrong meme. Welp, here you go.
>>
>>60687127
Frankly, it would be the worst decision they could ever make. Taking in immigrants (especially those who come from conflictive countries) is bad as hell. Instead, they should give incentives, encourage people to breed and replace the japs who will not last long. Keep japan japanese, you have seen the wonders of multiculturalism in Europe and US. Don't do it
>>
>>60705047
>Mexican
>complains about immigration and multiculturalism in the US
>>
Can someone explain to me how a system relying on always having more people resonable
>>
>>60705994
Well, you need people to pay taxes so you can afford to pay your elderly pensions.

With refugees though, it just increases the count of welfare suckers.
>>
>>60705994
You're asking the real questions. Only growing/expanding can't be healthy
>>
>>60687127
i like the nation more coz of zero refugees policy
you shouldnt accept shit unless they directly come there to work
>>
>>60687127
I saw a story about japanese businesses employing illegal chinese workers for below minimum wage. Refugees would solve this situation perhaps, but they are easier to discern.
>>
Japan shouldn't accept anyone except for teachers and engineers etc

If you start letting in foreigners (especially Middle-Easterners and dindus) your average IQ will plummet, Japanese people will start getting robbed and raped, and trust between people will disappear. Your trademark will also be ruined: Sweden used to be known for a bunch of cozy and funny stuff but now we're associated with mass rape and Islam
>>
>>60687127
fuck no, they cause trouble. America has so much trouble because different groups feel they're not really a part of the country and go do violence and antisocial things. Same with the European countries that are letting in those who refuse to integrate. As another anon said, if they actually learn the language and culture and want to join, then perhaps let them in. If not, they're trouble.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.