[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there Jewish anons online? I mean, you are successful everywhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Israeli Soldier Girl Pic (24).jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Israeli Soldier Girl Pic (24).jpg
92 KB, 612x612
Are there Jewish anons online?

I mean, you are successful everywhere you go... You own America, not Americans... The whole world is butthurt against you... Muh chosen people... Is it really that good being a Jew?
>>
>>60685168
There is the antisemitism and the "in every generation someone will try to annihilate us" thing, but it has it perks.
>>
>>60685168
They control the world, the downside is some people always actively trying to kill you.
>>
File: 1389396055900.jpg (71 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1389396055900.jpg
71 KB, 330x319
>>60685168
>wander through the desert like confused sheep for ages
>missed fertile land and oil sources

>build a temple on a mountain
>temple gets destroyed

>rebuild temple
>temple gets destroyed again

>be in Europe
>get holocausted

>Jews
>successful

The Jewish faith is just an overrated meme.
>>
>>60685601
Oh, I forgot the part where muslim sandniggers built a mosque on the ruins of this Jewish temple.
>>
>>60685342

I think it's the whole "persecuted" thing that makes Jews so integrated and strong.
>>
>>60685817

So is constant paranoia the secret for success?
>>
i think you are assuming a little too much about us jews
>>
>>60685601
yup jews have been as unsuccessful as it gets for most of history
in the last 50 years though they bought up the media and made everyone believe they were always this rich and smart

i mean they're not that bad they still the 2nd smartest people after whites but honestly the whole jewish intelligence thing is a meme
just open any book from any good writer from earlier than 1900 and you will understand how smart jews actually are, that is
>>
>>60685926

Aren't most European scientists Jews?
>>
>>60685168
I am an Ashkenazi Jew.

>whole jewish intelligence thing is a meme
It is not.
>>
>>60685817
>>60685886
Both.
The truth that Nazis, their followers and other anti semites refuse to accept, is that once all hate towards Jews is gone, we'll assimilate entirely. What happens right now, is that all the weak are braking and leaving our ranks (mitbolel), while only the stronger once maintain their will to remain Jews in this hostile world, which in turn leads to the Jewish "if you want to be equal, you must be 10 times better" concept that always keeps us successful.
>>
>>60686070
> mitbolel
> weak

what was true for the 8th century isn't true for the 21st. in america the most successful jews marry non jews because they don't give a fuck and only the primitive worthless ultraorthodox marry jews
>>
>>60686070

This is why our country is shit. Almost nobody hate us and our last war was more than 100 years ago.
>>
File: 1464846348648.jpg (26 KB, 241x300) Image search: [Google]
1464846348648.jpg
26 KB, 241x300
did you know their most famous philosopher (this guy) is the one who told them "ok stop being such kikes and pretend you are normal white people, it'll work out much better" (it did) ?
says a lot about jews tb h
>>
>>60685926
>in the last 50 years though they bought up the media and made everyone believe they were always this rich and smart
Didn't work. People actually think Jews are strange and greedy. It's only inappropriate to be honest about that in public.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.