[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >acquire Russian gf >read Russian literature,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ZANZUP.jpg (190 KB, 962x616) Image search: [Google]
ZANZUP.jpg
190 KB, 962x616
>be me
>acquire Russian gf
>read Russian literature, learn about Russian politics, develop a healthy interest in Russian culture
>get cheated on then dumped by gf, end up heartbroken and depressed
>watch England vs Russia and hope I feel better
>see Russians steal a last-minute equaliser that they don't deserve
>see Russian ultras chasing middle-class families with women and children in the stadium while French police do nothing
>see Russian ultras BTFO old British men and lads on tour after the game
>learn that my friend in Marseille (nice guy and definitely not a hooligan, wouldn't hurt a fly) got attacked by a group of Russians, punched several times, and had his flag and hat stolen

Why are Russians so determined to hurt me /int/? I only ever wanted to be their friend
>>
consider yourselves lucky them ruskis didnt set up temporary gulags at the stadium and work and starve everyone to death.
>>
>hidden swedish flag

We truly do fuel war and violence
>>
>>60684830
Can Poland unite with our fans against the Russians pls? We need some slavs on our side to counter this madness.
>>
Your friend is an idiot for being there, just like the rest of them. The thing with your ex is shitty, but nothing special. What's the point?
>>
>>60685220
An idiot for wanting to support his nation playing a sport he loves at an international tournament?
>>
>>60685153
Polish hooligans are fucking animals
>>
>>60685153
they're already busy fighting north ireland scum
countries that sent such crappy fighters should be ashamed
>>
File: 1465129539881.jpg (52 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1465129539881.jpg
52 KB, 500x492
>>60684751
>be me
>>
>>60685269
Yes.
>>
>>60685273
That's kind of what we need desu.

>>60685310
As far as I know, all our serious hooligans (if we even have any) are banned from international travel - most are very well-known to police and don't even cause much trouble in domestic games. Most of the guys there are just average guys in their 20s who like to get drunk and act like dickheads, but don't deserve the serious levels of violence coming their way. A few scraps were inevitable for sure, but most of these guys are non-violent and shouldn't have been caught up in the hooliganism.
>>
>>60685310
Northern Irish and Polish fans were seen mingling together before about 30 Nice youths started throwing bottles at them.

norniron and polak lads cornered the Nice lads and fought them together.
>>
Russian are truly subhuman barbarians
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.