[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy sshit this is good. Thank you, Germancucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 15B188-Becks-27.5cl-Bottle.png (46 KB, 280x535) Image search: [Google]
15B188-Becks-27.5cl-Bottle.png
46 KB, 280x535
Holy sshit this is good.

Thank you, Germancucks.
>>
File: Weihenstephaner.png (113 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
Weihenstephaner.png
113 KB, 470x470
>>60683762
If you're going for meme beers, then this is the superior German beer m8
>>
>>60683762
you such a moron san muguel is a god tier beer
>>
>>60683762
You have barely even scratched the surface m8.
>>
>>60683839
That may be really good, but you have to admit that Becks is probably a shitload easier to find. Also it's easily one of the best beers to drink when you're smoking weed.
>>
>>60683839
Dunno if that shit was in the liquor store but beck's was on sale and I bought like a dozen, downing my second now.

>>60683860
Naaaah, Philippine beer tastes like piss
>>
>>60683762
>t. poorfag
>>
>>60684244
I've had that once, and it was pretty nice. Would recommend. Looks stupid in that glass though, lel.
>>
Becks is Belgian
German beer is overrated as fuck. Literally all our neighbors produce better beer
>>
>>60684376
This
Especially the Czechs, kind of weird how OP is creaming himself over german stuff
>>
File: schorschbock.jpg (25 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
schorschbock.jpg
25 KB, 512x512
>>60684244
>t. can't afford a 0.1L bottle

>>60684376
literal cuck
>>
>>60684325
>Looks stupid in that glass though, lel.

The great Anglo genocide. When?
>>
>>60683860
san miguel tastes like marmite
>>
>>60686120
Literally why m8? It should be in a proper lager glass, not a fucking wine-tier glass. Maybe that's how Euro's like it, but in Australia, you would NEVER see someone drinking a beer from a glass like that.
>>
>>60686403
Bumping for a response from Aqua van der Colgate
>>
>>60686930
>advocates genocide
>doesn't explain his reasoning
>>
>>60686403
it's like with wine glasses
it's for the taste and shit
>>
>>60687157
Fair enough I suppose.

>>60686120
ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW PASTENIGGER
>>
He will go away.
>>
>>60688008
m8 I'm afraid that I'll be staying until I get an answer.

Thoughts?
>>
>>60684376
this
>>
>>60688008
Mate I'm warning you now. I'm giving you a five minute window to explain yourself. If you fail to do so by the end of that five minutes, the consequences that I rain down upon you will be unfathomable.
>>
>>60688008
Time up, Freshbreath. Well, well, well. Look what you've gotten yourself into now. You clearly underestimate the powers I have been blessed by my Anglo forebears. And believe me, you WILL suffer as a result. I guess you thought this was all just fun and games, huh? Well, listen up. The next time I see one of your fellow swampnigger posters, I guarantee you that I won't be responding to them in a pleasant manner. Ha, not a chance. Do you SERIOUSLY think I will receive them in a jovial tone after this display of cowardice? Looks like I won't be acting too nice to you on this board in the future. Honestly, you can only blame yourself. All you had to do was answer my simple question, to explain yourself. But you didn't, and now you're paying the price. Remember that next time you see an Australian flag. Because they might just be responding to you with an unpleasant post.
>>
>>60688008
m8 you were meant to respond to my post.

See here: >>60688645
>>
>>60688008
Fine fuck you dude I'm going to sleep
>>
>thread archived

Oh look at that.
>>
>>60688947
I didn't archive it to be honest family

I'm actually going to sleep now btw.
>>
Wait, just before I go, I thought you guys might be interested to know that this post >>60689008 is exactly 1000 higher than this post >>60688008
>>
HA. Looks like you faggots actually thought I was going to sleep, but you were wrong! You thought that since I was sleeping, you could return to civil discussion. But I'm afraid that isn't happening, friends :^^^))
>>
>>60688947
You still here?
>>
>becks
>good
lmao

i got some kronenberg on special and it's pretty much like every popular euro beer. water.
>>
Fuck I hate beer snobs. It's a really annoying personality trait
>>
>>60690462
Yeah. Can't we all just enjoy beers for what they are without trying to look like some elitist prick?

Theb again most of these bitches aren't beer drinkera and just want to show off. I mean who'd go out with theae autists on a Friday night to drink if we'll just hear them whine?

Lmao losers.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.