[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Brexit going to happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 194x260
Is the Brexit going to happen?
>>
what's this ?
>>
File: 1465658937103.jpg (407 KB, 1199x858) Image search: [Google]
1465658937103.jpg
407 KB, 1199x858
yes
>>
>>60681368
hope so
>>
>>60681368

Maybe.
>>
>>60681388
Does this image imply that UK will stop importing arabs and being politically correct after the brexit?
>>
no

they're full of shit and bluff, as always

they benefit too much from it
>>
>>60681386
One of the best candies in existense.
>>
>>60681456
>not your mom's sweet sweet pussy
>>
Its ironic because mudslimes and niggers in london are voting to leave because they're sick of white, Christian eastern europeans taking "their" jobs. But ask them about "refugees" and they support taking them in.

I bet the only affect peaving will have on immigration will be there's less whites.
>>
>>60681415
I can only begin to speculate as an outsider but it seems like it's possible. The UK would be the country to begin the dismantling of the EU. I'm curious how it's perceived in the daily life as a Brit.
>>
>>60681456
thank you
>>
>>60681456
CHI
>>
>>60681542

Actually i think the general atmosphere is we just want it over with. Both the arguments are becoming increasingly shit, both seem to be used more for individual mps to prepare for the next general election (which may happen sooner than normal).

I think a lot more people would vote leave if the leave camp had an actual plan. It seems very much "cross your fingers, put your faith in us and hope for the best".
>>
>>60681500
I remember reading that some of the Labour vote was going to leave and that explains definitely exactly why.

>>60681634
I could see that. So generally speaking: people would like to leave, but they're discouraged by the camp led by Farange who's essentially winging it, right?
>>
File: 1464784789210.png (472 KB, 561x651) Image search: [Google]
1464784789210.png
472 KB, 561x651
>>60681368
No. The British government is in full damage control mode, they've been postponing this referendum since about 2014 and even Obama got involved saying Britain is of no worth to America without the EU.

The British electorate will be be badgered into voting pro EU.

>>60681500
Funny that you should say that...
>>
>>60681773

Leave is led by boris m8, although that's not much better. But essentially you're right though im not exaggerating when i say the leave camp has no plan.
>>
>>60681368
probably not, but it is possible. it will not actually occur for at least 2 years i would expect and there will likely be a general election first if Leave wins which could mean a party in power that don't want it. It's a referenda, a signal of intent by the public not a law. If enough of the public then vote into power a pro EU party all bets are off. Its not a simple thing, and it will be a few years before there's a definite answer.
>>
>>60681838

>let me tell you about your country

Foreign badgering has led to many people changing to vote leave because "fuck you i wont do what you tell me" mentality. And dave postponing it and him leading the remain camp has reaulted in a tory civil war where half the party are calling for another general election by the end of the year, even if we remain.
>>
>>60681368
def1n1tely from euro 2016
>>
>>60681838
Obama's words didn't add much value to the debate since the leave support went up despite (or because of) his statements. I'm not surprised they are in damage mode considering how close this looks. If it does actually pass because of Asians, this will be hilariously glorious
>>
>>60681917

Kek labour aint gonna win the general election. Its gonna be tories led by boris.
>>
No, it will be like when Scotland threatened to leave the UK a couple of years ago. It's all talk and they will never go through with it.
>>
>>60681860
Ah ok, thanks for the info, m8. While it seems that they don't have planned out, I'd still think leave has a possibility. There's been a global right wing shift and I can only imagine UK has been hit by it too
>>
>>60681368
Well here's the thing.
You have a very weird alliance between the very wealthy political establishment and abhorrently ignorant millenials who hear immigration and think that's the only issue so therefore we should vote to stay in.

The two groups that everyone in this country despises have united into one ugly pact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=606NnsuZx6g

Vid related
>>
>>60682017
I was considering that but the context is slightly different. The older voting bloc, which tends to vote more consistently, was generally for staying during the Scottish referendum. Now it's the opposite, the older voting bloc is for the Brexit.
>>
>>60682171

>hurrr durr fuck millennials
>says the millennial
>>
>>60682171
Kek
>>
On 4chan it's 80% yes, but it's a specific demographics of edgy teens.
In reality it should be 50-50.
Even if that happens (and contrary to what scheuble is saying) they will make some kind of compromise like the one made with switzerland.
You can't really abolish the EU, because in the end it's convenient to everybody and in one way or the other it will be reformed the day after.
>>
File: 1460747930130.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460747930130.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>60681368
>england will vote to leave by a little amount
>scotland will vote to remain by basically mobilising the entire country
>everyone will have to remain because scotland said so
>mfw
>>
>>60685407
I think that'd be pretty funny.
>>
>>60681500
This poster is an EU shill.
>>
>>60685407
Either that or Scotland leaves the UK
>>
>>60682171
That's a woman?
>>
>>60685407
Good thing there's only about 12 people in Scotland.
>>
>>60682171
What a complete moron.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.