[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Aussies such soulless pussies? Is Australia going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: au.gif (3 KB, 432x216) Image search: [Google]
au.gif
3 KB, 432x216
Why are Aussies such soulless pussies?
Is Australia going to be communist cunt?
> sold airline company to China
> soldl media to China
> marry PM's daughter to chinaman
>>
Fucking walk on, jap

The only reason you aren't east China is because we decide not to let that happen
>>
Some retards decided that voting liberal would be a good idea
Hopefully it doesn't happen again and it fixes itself up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOUFKZBpFTY
>>
>>60679730
Not as much pussies as you subhumans are to the Americans.
>oh no Giant metal American floating penis gonna blast my little subhuman alien kin into smithereens
>better let them destroy my culture so I can steal theirs
>ok I have guns now we can kill American
>oh no they make frying American black penis to vaporize us
>ok I take American cock again so China won't destroy me

There was never a weaker race, that's only known for a failed invasion and copying everything it has from white people or the Chinese. You were nigger tier before all that.
>>
>>60679730
>Why are Aussies...
>soulless
consumerism and secularism
>pussies
feminism, specifically women run the schools and homes so Australian males grow up to be wimps. They have no masculine role models.
>Is Australia going to be communist cunt?
Probably. They're full of liberal SJW's who wish they could vote for Bernie.
>>
>>60679756
Not once trump comes into power, japs won't be able to stand defending Foreigners with their own lives so Trump will pull all forces from Japan and Japan becomes autonomous administration of Japan and the Sea of Japan becomes the North China Sea :^)
>>
>>60679730
Its not all bad we recently blocked them from buying up our largest cattle farm and our media is still controlled by Newscorp which is run by an Australian who moved to the US.
>>
>>60679827
> consumerism
The USA has soul unlike Aussies.
You are a true man America.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-throws-china-off-high-speed-rail-project-1465465356
>>
File: 1461664871364.png (124 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1461664871364.png
124 KB, 325x325
>it's another Nipp proxy episode
>>
>>60679827
>They're full of liberal SJW's who wish they could vote for Bernie
wot
most aussies i find are pretty far right
its just a minority of young adults mostly from melbourne that are left or full on sjw
>>
>no right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass
>downright draconian gun laws
>need a license for fucking air rifles
>airsoft is banned
>LASER pointers over 1mw are banned (effectively banning the vast majority)
>fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned
>novelty toy-like lighters are banned
>smokeless tobacco is banned
>toys containing beads are banned
>need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle
>plain packaging on cigarettes
>absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes
>many violent games and movies banned
>video games are expensive as shit
>no self defense allowed
>hoverboards banned
>>
>>60679730
integrity isn't in their national character m8
>>
>>60680433
You're going down faster than us
>>
>>60680463
the fuck we are, as soon as muh maori heritage starts to feel threatened by muh growing chinese influence the country's collective hackles will go up

that's your problem m8 you've got no indigenous culture moral high ground buffer in place
>>
>>60679730

Because the liberals are a bunch of fucking retards, who are just as mindless as the greens.
>>
>>60679813

Don't forget, a majority of said white people appropriated other inventions and cultures, in order to progress.
>>
>>60680381

Far right?

M8 no one with a sane mind likes far right or far left.

Why do you think the liberal party- a known centre right party hated Tony Abott?
>>
File: 1457564485214.jpg (2 MB, 2674x2798) Image search: [Google]
1457564485214.jpg
2 MB, 2674x2798
>>60680424
>>
>>60680612
Ahh yes the illusive labor voter appears
>>
>>60680659
Yes i'm totally sure thats why they hated him
its not like they picked him in the first place
>>
>>60679730
There's a Turnbull married to a Chinaman? pics
>>
at first i thought OP would have some interesting insight on australia but it's just another >muh china thread again. sasuga japan
>>
>>60679730
>Why are Aussies such soulless

I think you mean ball-less.
>>
>>60681309
>60%
>balls

Pick one
>>
The pandering to Chinese in our country is fucking pathetic, I agree.

People are suggesting it's corruption, I just want the Chinese gone.
>>
>>60681380
haha Australia belongs to the chinese now
get out while we still allow you, whitey
>>
>>60681279
muh china?

military port is not fucking theme park
Fuck off. I mean it. Aussies sold even military port in Darwin for century long.
the situation in southern china sea is getting worse and we don't still know what is gonna do after Trump became president. That's a concern. Australia has a militarily alliance with us, then why would dare do this? At the least they should care or talk with us allies beforehand. I doubt Australia had discussed with the U.S either.
>>
File: 1445638311258.jpg (19 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
1445638311258.jpg
19 KB, 500x449
>>60679770
>tfw Australia could have paid off the national debt10 times over with Rudd's mining superprofits tax
>tfw that fat bitch and other assorted rich cunts fucked over our political system to stop the tax and nearly a decade later the country's government is still a total pile of shit
>tfw nobody remembers or cares that this happened
>tfw the mining boom is over and the opportunity is probably gone forever
>>
File: 1420693415973.jpg (299 KB, 1000x984) Image search: [Google]
1420693415973.jpg
299 KB, 1000x984
>>60682527
this

tfw this election
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.