[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every race hate black people? Whites, Asians, Indians,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 450x253
Why does every race hate black people?

Whites, Asians, Indians, Arabs...they all hate the melanin enriched negroes
>>
>>60679633
Whites, Arabs, Indians and Asians all actually accomplished something at one point in history. The same can't be said about blacks.
>>
>>60679633
Stephen a smith is so annoying, holy shit
>>
>>60679633
There were black Arabs who were sultans, there were black Indians who were rulers and leaders, there were black men in Asia who were military forces against natives.

Really it's silly for a paki to act as though blackness is not found outside of Africa.
>>
I want a hot black gf
>>
>>60679651
What is Mali Empire, Abbysnia, Axum, Nubian Kingdom etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 879x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 879x540
>>60679771
WE
>>
File: file.png (95 KB, 373x320) Image search: [Google]
file.png
95 KB, 373x320
>>60679771
>Abbysnia, Axum
>implying Ethiopians aren't white
>>
>>60679771

sounds like fairy tales tbqf
>>
>>60679806
East Africans look whiter because they mixed with Arabs and Jews for centuries.
>>
>>60679633
Humans in general don't get along, but the further away from white/Caucasian you are the more looked down upon
Prove me wrong
>>
>>60679874
Our mixing is over stated and far more ancient. Our ancestors were in Arabia Felix before Arabs, our cushitic Agaw like influences are still found in Mehri, Socotran and other native tribal populations that didn't fully assimilate into the invading Semitic influence of the north.

Overall we are ethiopic and ethio-somali, we are not mulattoes and then Jewish influences is minor on a genetic scale and is again ancient.
>>
White people got to them.
>>
>Whites, Asians, Indians, Arabs...

They all hate each other more though.
>>
>>60679771
Meaningless kingdoms.
>>
>>60679633
no one in iran hates black people

we have a nickname for them: Caco Sia, black bro

WE have plenty of Black Iranians from african ancestry and we love them all very much

Iran has white, brown, and black people. Maybe the victorian beauty standards could have remained in Iran, but we have no racism toward skin color.
>>
>>60679771
Kingdoms that had zero impact on the world outside of Africa
>>
>>60680494
>implying that the kingdom of kush didn't have an impact

>implying that lack of communication between other cultures didn't impact them.

I don't know what /pol/ teaches you lad, but I'd say it's more historic reviosnism.

Also what is the Ethiopian Empire?
>>
>>60679633

I don't. I don't hate anyone based on their race. I judge a man by his actions and strength of character, not the colour of his skin.
>>
>>60679633
Genetic memory: Blacks were the original people all the others had to evolve and surpass when they left Africa.
>>
>>60679633
> Why does every race hate black people?

> Whites, Asians, Indians, Arabs...they all hate the melanin enriched negroes
We don't hate negroes because there is no negroes in our country. Think about it.
>>
>>60679633
Their broad features and jaws are the features associated with the lower classes and the poor in other races.
>>
File: 5oi.png (1 MB, 840x595) Image search: [Google]
5oi.png
1 MB, 840x595
My people are beautiful and handsome
>>
I like black people. Well, at least the guys with big cocks (which is all of them btw).
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.