[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America is letting a man with German ancestry become president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 628x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 628x800
>America is letting a man with German ancestry become president

does Germans ruining Europe also mean Germans will ruin North America?
>>
Merkel is actually jewish

check mate, leaf
>>
>>60678964
Horseshoe theory
>>
Argentina needs to be range banned
>>
>>60678941
Clinton is not of German ancestry.
>>
Actually our next president has English ancestry.
>>
>>60678941
>believing in ethnic inferiority

what are you, a nazi?
>>
>letting yourselves get leafed
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=hillary+clinton+ancestry
>>
>>
>>60678974
>theory
>her name is actually ''Angela Dorothea Kasner''

>>60678987
why? it's not like I'm spamming traps or pathetic threads about ''the /int/ gf'', those should be rangebanned
control your butthurt
>>
File: 1413939231898.jpg (10 KB, 228x217) Image search: [Google]
1413939231898.jpg
10 KB, 228x217
>>60678941
>deport millions of illegals and put them in concentration camps
>deport all americans with mexican ancestry
>ban mexican food, music and culture
>blockade méxico , no more trade, millions starve
>shut down mexican satélites, no more internet
>demand a wall and threatens with nukes, tell him to fuck off
>demand a wall again and tell him to fuck off twice
>get nuked
pls no ;_;
>>
>>60679060
Sorry, I should've explained my joke. Horseshoe theory is the political theory that opposite sides of the political spectrum are closer to each other than they are to the center. Like how a horseshoes ends are closer to each other than they are to the center of a horseshoe.

I was implying that because Merkel is a jew, she must be more close in mind set to Nazis than she would be to the center.
>>
>>60679095
it makes sense, and yeah I didn't get it, but I was just memeing anyway
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.