[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do i need to become a citizen of your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1413939231898.jpg (10 KB, 228x217) Image search: [Google]
1413939231898.jpg
10 KB, 228x217
Is double nationality allowed?
Would you accept a lonely mexican man in your territory?
Be honest.
>>
you have to go back
>>
>>60678767
Go to Qatar and say you're a migrant worker looking for work. Citizenship guaranteed after generous pay for light work.
>>
>>60678806
migrants are treated like shit in qatar
literally a dog is more valuable than your life
>>
According to my government? Be one of the few who work and wait for it, or one of the many who are amnestied in.

According to me? Be accepted by us. Marry in with us. Be known to your neighbors. Work with/alongside us. Speak a language that's spoken around here as your primary language.
>>
File: 1a4.png (75 KB, 442x768) Image search: [Google]
1a4.png
75 KB, 442x768
Its actually really fucking easy desu.
>>
>>60679566
Woops forgot it
>http://livingingreece.gr/2007/03/16/ways-to-acquire-greek-citizenship/
>>
>>60679566
>>60679576
that is one of the hardest citizenships to get, few are those who have some connection with greece, if you don't have a connection with greece you're fucked
>>
Speak English/French
Have a job or education lined up
Live in the country for several years before applying for citizenship
Also be upper middle-class or rich.
>>
>>60678767
I'm afraid the well has been poisoned, my friend. Take confidence that I don't despise Mexicans that immigrate legally. In fact, if you have a STEM degree I might even appreciate your presence
>>
>>60678767
just lose your papers and claim to be from Syria
>>
>>60678767
>Would you accept a lonely mexican man in your territory?
You ask the average cuck, this was always your territory, because Spaniards are native americans apparently.
>>
yes
probably if you're a skilled migrant
>>
>>60678767
Was at least one of your greatgrandparents Spaniard¿ Then you can have the second citicenship for sure.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.