[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be from Trentino >learn some basic German to visit some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1445971976899.jpg (14 KB, 207x235) Image search: [Google]
1445971976899.jpg
14 KB, 207x235
>be from Trentino
>learn some basic German to visit some of the German speaking areas of South Tyrol
>try to speak German to the people there but everybody responds in English because of my thick accent probably
>eventually stop using German and feel like all my efforts were wasted
>only use English to talk to people from now on
>ask directions to some guy in English
>he calls me "big nosed idiot" in German after giving them thinking I didn't understand it

Why are Austrians so rude and mean?
>>
>>60678722
was hast du dann gemacht?
>>
>A*strian talking behind people's backs

not surprising, they are all backstabbing scum
>>
Gibe Sütirol back, maybe we'll stop being mean to you fucking Itaka then.
Also, virtually every Austrian/German speaks English to some degree, and since it's annoying to deal with people when they speak broken German most people just switch to English. It's shitty for people who come here to learn German, but deal with it. It's even worse when you're with university students, they always think that they have to prove themselves and will speak English with you even if your German is fine.
>>
>>60678933
*denn
Scheiß Bohnenfresser.
>>
>>60678933
Literally nothing. Obviously had to do with him noticing I was Italian. Fucking bastard. My nose isn't even that big. It's Austrians who have that round short pig nose like Hitler.

>>60679138
Yeah, but I wasn't aware of this. I thought it was like France where they expect you to speak some level of French no matter if it's shitty or not.
>>
>>60679265
Now you know that's not the case. Also, why the hell did you expect to be welcome in Südtirol?
Now give it back, fucking Itaka.
>>
>>60679287
N-no. Bolzano is too nice to belong to you.
>>
>>60679417
It's not Italy, it is and will always be Austria.
>>
>>60679287
>>60679417
>>60679265
>>60679138
The most kc tire chain ever
>>
>>60679438
Bolzano is majority Italian speaking.
>>
>>60679457
And parts of Vienna have a majority speaking Turkish. It's still Austria, the fact that it was invaded doesn't matter, we'll claim it back. It is ours.
>>60679446
Fuck off Ami cunt.
>>
>>60679161
Na ja Hans, mir es ist Wurscht
>>
>>60679494
>And parts of Vienna have a majority speaking Turkish

Top cuck.

Also, why does your capital has an Italian name? When I was a kid, I used to think Vienna was some city in Italy before learning about it.
>>
>>60679541
Vindobona. Which then became Wien. Vienna is just the Latin version of its name, which is used internationally. Latin sounds a bit like Italian.
It's Latin/Roman. Not Italian.
>>60679534
*es ist mir
>>
>>60679596
>Vindobona

This also looks like Italian. Italian is the closest language to Latin.
>>
>>60679647
Actually, it's Sardinian, but whatever.
>>
>>60679647
This is too stupid, I'm out. Learn your own history and language first.
>>
>>60679672
I'm not saying it's Italian, idiot. I'm saying it looks like it.
>>
File: cap-004.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cap-004.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Oh, I forgot to mention something: all the women gave me big cheerful smiles when I talked to them and were just overall much nicer than the men who were cunts who always seemed to be in a bad mood. It was cute when they asked my name and had a hard time pronouncing it.
>>
>>60680065
Austrians are subhuman cunts who won't play nice except with Bavarians
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.