[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Australia’s ‘rent boys’: Male sex workers are everywhe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
Australia’s ‘rent boys’: Male sex workers are everywhere, industry advocate says

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/australias-rent-boys-male-prostitution-is-everywhere-sex-industry-boss-says/news-story/faf8efff03b7cfb725a29a276151bd81

>tfw no Aussie boypussy
>>
There was a gay guy at my job who quit recently, leading up to his last day he would tell me he'd be so comfy if he just whored himself out twice a week and live off that, with him i didnt know if he was joking or not but assumed he was just taking the piss. Turns out he just found a rich bf and he spends his days sitting on his arse getting drunk living off his sugar daddy. What lucky cunt
>>
at least you won't get cooties from a male prostitute
>>
well I know where I'm traveling to next

n-no homo
>>
>>60677340
Hmm that's different
>>
No surprise coming from the country with the highest rate of Homosexuality on /int/
>>
>>60678687
That's- that's actually kind of true in Australia
https://hivfoundation.org.au/sites/default/files/Hook%20Up%20Report%20Final%20%28with%20ISBN%29_0.pdf
>>
File: Sam - QvgS73d.png (109 KB, 273x244) Image search: [Google]
Sam - QvgS73d.png
109 KB, 273x244
>tfw there is an aussie shitposting rent boy on /int/ right now
>>
>>60678872
Yes, there are Australian NEET gaybos on this board, maybe even in this thread, who have paid for their gaming rigs by taking it in the bum
>>
I really nearly did it once then had a fap and backed out. Lucky he didn't get mad or anything since he had my face pic
>>
Being gay is fucked up. Not on principle, but because basically every gay person has AIDS or other STDs
>>
>>60677340
>Male sex worker
Fucking PC language. They're faggots that get their shit packed for rai stones.
>>
Been there, done that. I'm fairly good looking (nothing too extreme tho)

I whore'd myself when i was going through uni, since life in Mexico city is hard. You'd be surprised that most of the people into male whores are fucking dudes. I did ended up taking it up the ass and all that shit (you know, the usual stuff). Sugar daddys and mommas ended up paying my aparment, food, and other stuff for a couple of hours a week of kinky shit. I even got to travel to Hong Kong, Sweden and Germany.
>>
>>60679127
This is interesting. Share stories if you care to.
>>
>>60679022
sex workers of all genders get really pissed at noshows and it happens all the time mostly because of the scenario you describe. When you pull out of a booking, you've probably left an empty slot that they had to tell other johns wasn't available.
If you're going to be like that you should use a brothel. A good number of capital city brothels have boys and trannies.
>>
>>60679156
This, I want to know about your sugar mommas
>>
>>60679127
>You'd be surprised that most of the people into male whores are fucking dudes.

Is anyone surprised by this?

Most women can get free sex a lot easier than dudes.
>>
S Y D N E Y
>>
>>60679218
>ywn kerbcrawl in meme city because post-fitzgerald, legalisation, gentrification and the internet all ironically took prostitution out of the public view
>>
>>60679156
>>60679178
Most of them were normal, just looking for sex and nothing else. One of them was special tho... She was into real heavy bondage. Putting dildos in my ass, putting some kind of dildo in my mouth and making me fuck her with that, enemas, etc, etc. She paid me lots of money for that, but at the end i had to cut with her becuase she was going a little to far. In one of our sessions, she hurt me real bad with a dildo with some kind of spikes. She apologized tho, but i still didn't wanted to see her anymore.
>>
>>60679054
Who needs principles to tell you eating shit or taking a dick up your ass is unhealthy? The feeling of disgust people get when they smell shit or see fags is instinct and that instinct is there for a reason.
>>
>>60679278
Wew

Was she a rich bitch
>>
File: 1451681754280.jpg (6 KB, 144x145) Image search: [Google]
1451681754280.jpg
6 KB, 144x145
lmao
>>
>>60679314
Pretty sure gays do enemas so they don't *actually* have to pack fudge
>>
>>60679316
Yes. She was working in the government.
>>
>>60679360
You don't sound certain. Maybe you should ask your boyfriend.
>>
>>60679360
Same with women who do anal. It takes a while to do properly though which is annoying
>>
>>60679381
Why didn't you blackmail her

>>60679418
Stfu I swear I'm not a gay
>>
File: 2016-05-29-08-51-25.jpg (42 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-29-08-51-25.jpg
42 KB, 640x426
How much would you pay for me?
>>
>>60679461
Nah, i wasn't money hungry like most male whores, and she was a really nice person (even if she had those fetishes). I just needed some cash so i could survive. And even if i wanted to, i didn't had any pics or videos to do so.
>>
>>60679487
Trip to Macca's
>>
>>60679543
How many happy meals would you get me? I deserve atleast two, nugget and cheeseburger versions
>>
>>60679601
You can have as many chicken nugger as u wan bb ;^*
>>
>>60679624

Don't commit to that mate

Nuggets are like $1.50 a piece here its absurd
>>
>>60677340

That's true, my dad is friends with one and he usually tells stories if I catch him at our local.

If I was better looking I'd probably try and have a crack at it, that cunt is living it up.
>>
We are rich and have a huge gayscene so it would seem like we would have such kinds of business to here.
We have, but due to open borders the natives have to compete with a lot of pisspoor albanian villageboys who do it for their family so live as a prostitute stays miserable.

>>60679487
Nah, you are handsome but im not desperate and rather seek one who does it for free after some time of flirting.
Paid for affection leaves you wondering if you were perceived as a cringy idiot who was only worth for putting a mask on..
>>
>>60679487

Fucking yes.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.