[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No girl will ever want to have sex with me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: jjj.jpg (4 KB, 121x121) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
4 KB, 121x121
>No girl will ever want to have sex with me
>>
>>60674779
how do you know that?

Have you talked to more than 100 girls in your life?
>>
>>60674779
Unless you're horribly ugly at least one girl has wanted to fuck you at some point. they're probably just ugly themselves.
>>
Take care of yourself you stupid fuck.

6 months and you're set if you're not over 220lbs

quit bitching and get down to it
>>
>>60674814

They act like I don't even exist

Don't know, didn't keep count

>>60674845

No they dont

>>60674893

I already do, but I'm short.
>>
>>60674931
>They act like I don't even exist

How many girls have you talked to in the last 2 months?

>inb4 only cashiers and my mom

There's your problem, you don't even try. You can't succeed if you don't even make attempts. If your social skills suck, how do you expect them to get better? -- protip; avoiding social interaction will NOT Improve them.
>>
>>60674779
They will, just pay them.
>>
>>60674779
Don't live for sex or other comforts my friend, a free man is one who goes without what he wants.
>>
>>60674845
This.
I'm ugly as fuck and some girls already fell in love with me. It's just math. The more you meet, the bigger is the chance of you getting some.
>>
File: adTcStx.jpg (710 KB, 1671x2500) Image search: [Google]
adTcStx.jpg
710 KB, 1671x2500
>>60674931
>I already do, but I'm short.

that's not an excuse dont you act like a damn fool
>>
>>60675160
Because they put women on a pedestal.

Women are just regular people... Think of it like this: INstead of "What if she doesn't like me", think "What if *I* don't like *HER*?"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.