[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dad and mom wanna send me to psychiatrist but i dont wanna go,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: cry.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
58 KB, 645x773
dad and mom wanna send me to psychiatrist
but i dont wanna go, a fucking psychiatrist will not solve my problems, can i get a qt filipina wife there?, no
can i get friends? no

also i dont wanna have friends im ''''happy'''' alone

what can i do?

if i dont go they will kick me out of house and i will be a homeless, is not a joke
>>
Go get a job
>>
I feel
>>
try /r9k/
>>
File: costanza.jpg (36 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
36 KB, 600x338
>>60674417

>Spain
>Jobs
>>
jesus this fucking dude needs help
>>
>>60674395
cool blog bro.
do you update it daily??
how do i subscribe?
>>
>>60674395
Get a job and move out, m8. If you really enjoy being alone, try doing it while not depending of others. It feels 10x better.
>>
>thinking that a gf / wife will solve your problems

Man, get your act together.
>>
>>60674395
I know you're a regular and I'm pretty certain you're joking, but let's assume you're not.

If you fell unhappy, get the fuck out of your house.
Homelessness isn't that bad in the middle of summer in spain. I'm not even kidding.
Eat at churches/charity organizations, same with shelter.
Maybe couchsurf or something if it works for you.
Then get a job, and eventually you will be able to rent a place with roommates and move on with your life.

If you have a better way to do it go ahead, but to me it looks like you're going to kill yourself if you stay home.
>>
>>60674395
My uncle is a psychiatrist and my cousin's husband is a psychologist. They are both 100% fucked in the head. Nobody goes into that field of study without major baggage. If they're paying for it, just go. It sounds like they have their minds made up. Alternatively you could get a job and move out.
>>
>>60675306
>. They are both 100% fucked in the head.
All of them are.
>>
>>60674395

a psychiatrist can prescribe medication which will make you feel better.
>>
>>60675275
you're a lovely person.
>>
>>60675366
If this is ironic I can't tell why.
>>
Just fake schizophrenia for permanent neet status amigo
>>
File: received_1763274687290091.jpg (56 KB, 1080x614) Image search: [Google]
received_1763274687290091.jpg
56 KB, 1080x614
Are you the coca cola guy?
>>
>>60674395
see the psychiatrist, Jorge
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.