[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Is dark chocolate in europe different than the dark chocolate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>Is dark chocolate in europe different than the dark chocolate here?

Dark chocolate here is very tart and bitter, while all the dark chocolate I have had in Europe was amazing tasting.
>>
Shut up
>>
File: marionlepen.png (319 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
marionlepen.png
319 KB, 600x402
they love dark chocolate
>>
good dark chocolate should be bitter
>>
>>60673076
I went to the little chocolatier stores and shit and it was nowhere near as bitter as the shit you get over here.
>>
Choc in the US ,like most of there dairy products is not that great ... Even your guys milk is weird ....
>>
>>60673068
In your case it would rather be brownie
>>
>>60673246
WE HAVE GOD TIER CHOCOLATE
>>
>>60673120
it was probably low quality chocolate then m8

the more bitter the higher quality

Eurosissies can't handle food with flavor so the chocolate probably didn't have a lot of cocoa in it
>>
>>60673341
lol no
>>
>>60673415
>the more bitter the higher quality
i don't think there is necessarily a correlation. Same as with cocoa percentage, master chocolatiers seem to think it's stupid to go beyond 70%
>>
>>60673415
Lo and behold, the american way!

Go eat pure cocoa with your stick of butter and package of sugar cubes u fat fuck
>>
>>60673341
>puke chocolate
>God tier
Pick only one
>>
>>60673023
>what is cocoa percentage
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.