[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
school shootings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 30
File: 1465674547949.jpg (42 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
1465674547949.jpg
42 KB, 529x399
can somebody explain to me why this shit happens so frequently in the states?

is it the guns? the media? copycats? videogames?
>>
>>60665833
society
>>
>>60665833
The West is fucked up
>>
>>60665833
Daily reminder that Adam Lanza was to be committed to an institution, but since there are practically no facilities he was put on a waiting list.
>>
Beta males think suicide is for fags so they decide they're going to take out as many people as they can before they go.
4chan should understand.
>>
>>60665833
MKULTRA
>>
Video games are too shit these days
>>
I like how Americans on 4chan will always deny easy access to guns and guns are readily available is a factor at play.
>>
File: sandy hook bathroom.png (602 KB, 1023x463) Image search: [Google]
sandy hook bathroom.png
602 KB, 1023x463
>>60665833
memes can't stop
>>
>>60665833
Because they usually already have everything.

Here in Brazil, if i get a gun, i'm going to rob people, not kill people i hated back in school days, that's a waste of time.
>>
>>60666215
I do too, its better than being pussies and giving up your rights because of a few high profile shootings that realistically are a non-factor.
>>
>>60665833
This is a retarded society.
You can compare that to subsaharan africa.
>>
>>60666275
The shooting is not the point there...
>>
File: image.jpg (611 KB, 2868x1092) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
611 KB, 2868x1092
>>60666215

It isn't a factor. I could literally walk down the street and buy pic related right now, yet Canada doesn't have the same kind of gun violence America does.
>>
>>60666345
Meanwhile Austrians are buying guns now more than ever because they realize the idea of brown people hurting them is real.
>>
>>60666131
I don't understand, why don't beta males just have sex with other beta males? Best solution imo.
>>
society of consumer nutjobs perforated (both figuratively and literally) by handguns. It's a wonder there's not more of them.
>>
>>60666398
Yet it doesn't result in a lot of heavy violence (yet?), let alone for retarded reasons as school shootings.
>>
>>60666397
Easy to say but Canada is a different kind of country, sometimes things become a factor in different types of environments.
>>
>>60666215
Why aren't the Swiss killing each other all the time then?

I personally think it's a problem with the society, not with guns.
>>
>>60666215
>it's hard to illegally purchase a gun or go through regulations to get one legally
Fucking retard lmao
>>
>>60666398
American confusing availability and the act of buying yet again. Restricting and controlling handguns doesn't mean banning them, only that they're only sold to people not likely to use them to commit a crime, one such crime being a shooting spree.

>>60666397
Without a prior license no you can't "just walk in and buy one" m8.
>leafs in charge of knowing their own gun laws
>>
>>60665833
A mix of crazy dipshits, the availability of guns in the states that it happens in, and cultural elements that tell them it's okay to do this.
>>
>>60666576
Hard to kill anyone without any bullets.
>>
File: 1440690210715.jpg (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1440690210715.jpg
27 KB, 200x200
>>60666551
>it's a factor, except when it isn't because of reasons I won't give
>>
>guns easily accessible
>bullying is rampant, especially against white "nerds"
>previous school shooters are famous

There you go.
>>
>>60665833
it's the culture my white friend
>>
>>60666597
This really.
The states that have common sense legislation around firearms are the ones with low gun violence rates. The ones that the school shootings happen in are places that don't have their shit together.

Did you know it's perfectly legal to open carry without a permit in most places in Ohio? I bet they're the next ones for a school shooting.
>>
>>60666576
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_honor_(Southern_United_States)
>>
>>60666597

Licences are easy as fuck to get though. Pretty sure most states also require licences, and in many cases they're harder to get than a Canadian gun license.
>>
>>60666607
>the availability of guns in the states that it happens in
>>60666711
>The states that have common sense legislation around firearms are the ones with low gun violence rates. The ones that the school shootings happen in are places that don't have their shit together.

b8 or proxy
>>
>>60665833
It's not that we have guns per se, but that we don't give a shit who we give them to. Depending on the state you can get a firearm license super easily without the extensive psychological testing or even safety training you ought to have. In addition overall our capabilities of taking care of mental patients are fucking terrible. Which in turn is related to our horrible, horrible private health care system which disadvantages the poor (also everyone).
>>
>>60665833
>the media? copycats?
Yes. Just like serial killers.
>>
Our society is broken bc here in america we take capitalistic freedoms to the extreme. Family does not matter in America, there is no decency or love, all people care about is pleasure and consumerism. So we end up with the highest depression morbidity in the world.
>>
>>60666576
I literally specifically did not say it's just the guns.

But in a gun crazy country like the US guns are far more readily available and not too expensive too. Plus so many people have them it's no wonder people grab them sooner; I don't see why people must say NO NO NO IT CAN'T BE THAT PEOPLE USE A SPECIFIC TOOL MORE BECAUSE IT'S SO READILY AVAILABLE.
>>
>>60665833
>24 hour news cycle
>Angry betas alienated from society see constant coverage of shooters.
>Decide to get revenge on the people they blame for being shitty spergs
>Commit a massacre
>News cycle picks them up. Photos and names broadcast day in and day out.
>other losers realize that their lives are shit and decide to also become famous
>cycle repeats ad nauseum.

Guns have always been available, it's not until the 24 hour news cycle got up and running that massacres like this started happening with higher frequency.
>>
>>60665833
It's videogames.
There was never a school shooting before GTA existed.
>>
File: Lauren1089.jpg (141 KB, 388x466) Image search: [Google]
Lauren1089.jpg
141 KB, 388x466
>>60666810
In Maine you can basically bypass pistol age laws and background checks through private sales. We also just passed constitutional carry so that you no longer have to get any training or have to get a license to carry anymore.
>>
>>60667077
Pretty sure Columbine was before GTA
>>
>>60666508
Well I guess that means guns aren't the problem then huh?
>>
>>60666810
Mental healthcare is a common scapegoat, but honestly the majority of these shooters wouldn't have been stopped by seeing a psychiatrist. Just like a lot of the proposed gun laws they try to push after a shooting wouldn't have actually prevented the shooters from getting their guns legally.
>>
shootings are pathetic
real men become serial killers
>>
>>60667133
lol no

>>60667077
One of the most brutal "shootings" happened decades before GTA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_school_massacre
>>
>>60665833
It's crackas. Ain't no nigga shootin up a school
>>
>>60667133
Doom was though, I believe the killers played it a lot and made custom levels for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cixW6rogZ48
>>
>>60666711
>The states that have common sense legislation around firearms are the ones with low gun violence rates.

Like California and Maryland?

>The ones that the school shootings happen in are places that don't have their shit together.

Really like Colorado and Connecticut?

>Did you know it's perfectly legal to open carry without a permit in most places in Ohio? I bet they're the next ones for a school shooting.

Its been legal in over 30 states, and in some states for over 100 years, like Vermont, are you going to tell me Vermont isn't safe?

Typical low information voter, and no surprise he is anti-gun. You are whats wrong with the country. Stop getting your info from biased sources.
>>
>>60667195
Completely different motivations. Serial killers are usually death fetishists. They have death and sex crosswords in their brains, and commit homicides usually with some intent to evade capture.

Public shooters are more of an outpouring of rage at society in general. They are mission based killers rather than sexual satisfaction based.
>>
>>60667255
That guy was no kid though, he was 42 years old.
>>
>>60666421
I tried to go gay. I couldn't.

I can't get-it-up for men. Receiving anal penetration is painful, not pleasurable to me at all. Sucking cocks and kissing men both make me feel like vomiting.

If I was a gay male, I'd only want to receive oral sex, without looking at my partner, without any expectation of reciprocity. Even then, I would go soft, or take forever to cum. If I looked at him or felt stubble, or remembered that he was a guy, I went soft immediately.

Being so picky, even gay guys, who are super promiscuous, even they don't want me. I'm not attractive enough to merit such special treatment.
>>
>>60665833
gringos are fucked up beyond salvaatio...
you do not understand, you argie.
>>
>>60667361
it's still funny
>>
Do kids really get bullied in high school like on American movies/shows? Like insults, beatings, head in toilet, stuffed into a locker, etc...

Might be related, I never saw anyone getting bullied here.
>>
File: milo suicide.jpg (32 KB, 544x291) Image search: [Google]
milo suicide.jpg
32 KB, 544x291
>>
>>60667510
uh, which are?......
>>
>>60667510
Buttfairy MIlo to the rescue!
>>
>>60667480
Not really. I guess it may have been that way in the past, but when I was in school nothing like that ever happened.

Another thing from movies Is this meme that kids hate gym class. In reality most people would way rather play dodgeball than sit in a shitty classroom
>>
>>60665833
school shootings are BADASS!
>>
>>60667510
that's right! free pussy for everyone!
>>
>>60667380
It's convenient, but I guess it's not for everybody. No need to force yourself.
>>
>>60667510
To me this whole feminism thing seems like a purely internet thing. I never even see feminists, are they that commonplace or visible in the US?
>>
>>60665833
1. Americans have incredibly easy access to firearms
2. American society promotes emotionalism and selfishness
>>
File: 1437059696733.jpg (221 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437059696733.jpg
221 KB, 600x600
>>60667721
they are here, though still a minority
>>
>>60667423
Lol, ok beheadxican.
>>
>>60666042
This. 90% of shootings happen in Western countries, the US just makes it easier to obtain guns.
>>
because the media loves them
>>
>>60666576
Switzerland has the highest rate of gun violence in Europe though
>>
>>60667966
2. Has really become the standard in the West. People would rather put their parents in retirement homes than continue to support them.
>>
>>60668390
No, not really.
Mostly lowly educated people who watch too much MTV are into the emotionalism and selfishness thing. In educated circles there are hardly any taboos, and you get strange looks if you get emotional during a normal discussion.
In the northern half of Europe we have enough government support for the elderly, while in the southern half there is still a tradition of supporting them.
>>
File: 1395008742199.png (131 KB, 600x829) Image search: [Google]
1395008742199.png
131 KB, 600x829
>>60666711
Here's your (You)
>>60666985
It's a statistical anomaly regardless. They are rare, and spread out, but reported on constantly.
Except Colorado, they seem to have a lot of higher profile shootings.
>>60667098
Bypassing a law =/= following a law to the letter
You have to be 21 to purchase a pistol from an FFL dealer. In many States, it is legal to purchase through a private sale, and not from an FFL dealer. This isn't bypassing a law, as there was no law intended to prevent this from happening in the first place.
>>60666810
Most States do not have firearm licenses.
>>60666607
Statistics prove this to be completely false, and there is more gun violence and violence altogether in states with more strict gun laws than states without.
>>60666719
There is a major schism in the US over gun laws. States like New York and California and New Jersey make it very hard for the average person to legally buy a gun, even though you could just go buy a stolen pistol from Jamal at any time. In states like Ohio, you can buy almost whatever you want without a permit.
>>
>>60668246
But it doesn't have the highest rate of violence.
Why is gun violence suddenly a worse form of violence than other forms of violence?
>>
>>60668546
>Mostly lowly educated people
So most people?
>>
>>60668246
No they don't. They have less homicide than the UK.
>>
>>60667259
They do it on the streets instead.
>>
>>60668812
They wouldn't be capable of having a good discussion anyway. Emotionalism is hardly obstructing any otherwise interesting discussion.
>>
File: earth orbite on america.gif (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
earth orbite on america.gif
97 KB, 500x500
that particular aspect in American culture fascinate me burgers must be the most interesting folks on the planet!
>>
>>60667259
Most school shootings are done by black people.
>>
>>60665833

I think media was a problem, they idolize the shooters. The media basiclly advertises what they wish to do with their life and that was to start a legacy and be remembered by shooting up people.
>>
>>60668861
Homicide is not the same as gun violence
>>
>>60669220
You are right, its worse, since one kills you and the other may kill you.
>>
File: hermano que wea.jpg (73 KB, 720x927) Image search: [Google]
hermano que wea.jpg
73 KB, 720x927
>>60665833
The guns are not the problem here.
It's not the tool, it's the idiot who doesn't know how to use it.
And that's why Americans shouldn't be able to bear guns.
>>
>>60669292
Who wants to die slowly and painfully by a knife or beating? Guns kill you quick and often painlessly if shots are taken to the head.
>>
>>60665833
>is it the guns? the media? copycats? videogames?

You answered it.
>>
>>60666215
Pls be b8
>>
>>60668390
No, I love my parents
>>
File: Facepalm-Meme-04.png (28 KB, 674x432) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm-Meme-04.png
28 KB, 674x432
>mfw there are people who literally believe a bigger number of guns in circulation makes them safer.
>>
>>60671188
Well the US is safer than Brazil, and we have way more guns than you guys do so I guess it is not as entirely stupid as you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 275x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 275x235
>>60671188
>mfw underage faggots post on /int/
>>
>>60665833
We don't have that much higher of a rate than european countries, we are just a very big country with a lot of people so it happens often here b/c 1% of 320 is a lot more than 1% of 8. Also our media has a hate boner for guns so they over report every little thing
>>
>>60667380

Bit gay 2bh....................
>>
We're very mean to each other.
>>
>>60671847

>At least we're better than third-world societies

Declining standards...
>>
1. Americans are assholes. Seriously, by any objective standard we're a society built from groups run out of other places who then armed themselves and shot all the cops until they won the right to own other people and commit genocide. We're assholes, we've always been assholes, and we're unlikely to ever stop being assholes. If the rest of the world were bright they'd have been militarizing Canada for over a century and hoping the two of us killed each other over Newfoundland or something long ago.

2. We're assholes with gun fetishes. Nothing gets a certain class of American's dick harder than the notion of shooting a cop, because great-great-granddad shot some cops and it either turned out great (Revolutionary War) or it resulted in a century of occupations and people calling you an imbecile (Civil War). Shooting cops is cool, and one way to get an opportunity to shoot cops is to shoot other people protected by cops. It's an asshole twofer.
3. Americans love assholes more than any homosexual ever. Anyone who's not enough of an asshole? Yeah, they're "betas" or "fags." Americans really like shit like that, because while it would totally be homo to suck a dick, it's okay to tell everyone how much you like assholes, like slapping a Trump sticker on your car or telling everyone how much you like Duck Dynasty. In America even Christianity is kind of homo, with very little to do with anything actually in the Bible and a lot of people gathering to talk about people's assholes and cocks while they sit underneath giant statues of a half-naked carpenter tied up and dressed in a loin cloth. That movie Deliverance? Yeah, that's most American's secret fetish homo moment, either fucking some fat guy or being the fucked fat guy. If it's rape it's not gay or something? Anyways, as anyone can imagine this is totally fucked up. I mean, I can almost sympathize - these guys are all self-hating. Someone HAS to die once you crawl down the rabbithole far enough this way.
>>
Crony media.
>>
>>60665833

Easy. This is what happens when you tell everyone that you have to fight for your right to have a happy life.

USA likes to think they have freedom but they don't. Everyone in the US are slaves to a system that is broken and favors the 1% and yet they tell themselves that if i just hold out a little while longer then i can become one of the 1% and then i can tell all the others to fuck off.

Its a given that many people will snap under those conditions. (also take into the equation the puritanical and fucked up view americans have on sex and nudity. its also a source of pending insanity)
>>
America has no sense of connection to fellow americans

You're an individual here, nothing less nothing more
>>
>>60665833
i'm googling sandy hook videos and 75% are legitimate conspiracy theories.

why is this type of thinking so common in america? a fair portion which have been deluded beyond common sense.
>>
>>60672801
so was it a "false flag?"
Boston bombing cripple was pretty interesting too...
>>
File: images (3).jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>60666215

The main factor in play is that every single shooting in America is attributed to a country that's as populous as Western Europe and is compared to individual European countries that's 1/60th the size.
>>
>>60672526
you're a huge fucking cuck. nothing the usa has ever done is any different than any other empire that existed through history. the difference now is that we have mass media that gives you all the little details. americans are also far more friendly than any other people in the world maybe besides the nepalese

again, you're a huge fucking cuck and are probably suffering from depression. just kill yourself already
>>
File: 1443983654602.jpg (65 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
1443983654602.jpg
65 KB, 700x490
>>60673015
>>
>>60672886
no.

the problem is that people form an opinion and look to fill evidence ie very stupid evidence like supposedly coerced interviews.

american society is a lot different, there's a lot more fear and unease than your typical first-world country so the result is that distrust and fear have replaced otherwise communal feelings.

access to guns sure, that does help these things happen but the cauldron is a lot deeper.
>>
natural selection lad
>>
There's a lot of psychological distress in the US that only really manifests itself in things like sandy hook, but you can see it in this thread too.

IE, people react with very narrow prejudices rather than with understanding or reasoning when under stress. For example blaming "low test beta faggots" or calling people "pussies for giving up guns" is a perfect example of this.

The symptoms of a confused and alienated society with no real direction, erstwhile their economy grows more unequal and economic prospects for most have disappeared.

I personally blame the collapse of manufacturing and the lack of social structures to handle it as the root cause. Societies which do not give young people a hope for the future will eventually cause them to develop abnormally.

/armchair psychologist out
>>
>>60665833
Mental illness.
>>
>>60666107
>it's not guns in mental health
>Republicans refuse to pay for adequate mental health care
>>
>>60672526
Is this American banter?

Geez, /int/ was right, we suck at banter.
>>
>>60666215
Because you simply can't buy one illegally, or even make one in your backyard! Nope, no sirry bob! Not ever! Not possible at all!
>>
>>60673671
my dad used to make guns...
he probably wants to kill me too.
>>
>>60667721

They sure aren't rare.
>>
>>60672105
Whats that? You admit that things like drug wars, lack of access to social amenities, and lots of poor people make a place more violent despite gun ownership?

Wow Jorge you are learning.
>>
>>60673504
>implying I am republican
>>
>>60674110
Combined with gun ownership.
>>
>>60665833

americans always follow trends
>>
>>60665833
It's Americans. We're fucking psychotic. Look at Switzerland, this shit doesn't happen there.
>>
if banning handguns doesn't work why hasn't there been a school shooting in funland after the ban?

checkmate atheists :^)
>>
>>60674222
there was a school knifing
BAN ALL KNIVES!!!!
i dont thin kanyone died tho
>>
>>60674222
No way they actually fucking banned handguns. It's just more difficult to get one.
>>
File: 1435683090068.jpg (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1435683090068.jpg
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>60674458
they didn't.
If that one neet anime fucker can own a RK and pistol so will I!!!
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>60674169
Except we have more guns than you and less homicides. Explain this Jorge.
>>
>>60666042
Fuck off. It's just your country that's fucked up.
>>
>>60675325
Explain Japan. Explain the UK. Explain every other developed country, faggot.
>>
>>60675538
explain switzerland. explain finland.
>>
>>60675538
Culture of submissiveness to a common system with a common goal. Its also funny that you chose two island countries with easily controlled boarders.
>>
>>60665833
when you get roasted in the group chat and in real life
>>
>>60675564
>I have two examples out of literally every other country on earth, and that proves my point.
Wew. GED?
>>
>>60666215
Lmao I love how buttblasted Americans get over this. Especially since they know it's true.
>>
>>60675761
The other guy did the same thing you maple syrup slurping retard.

>>60676220
Imagine having your rights constantly assailed every friggin day by smug slaves like you.
>>
>>60665833
high divorce rates, deadbeat step parents, you name it, growing up shitty in general pretty much. whites don't have support networks outside of family anymore in america. most people growing up spend most of their time in school so it makes sense that's what they would target, especially if their family has fallen apart. 90% of high school age girls want to be lesbians or men and/or be fat. forget can't get a gf no one wants one. i basically lost my family because my parents started doing opioids and i never personally thought to pull some shit like that but it made realize it's really crazy people wonder why it happens. when i stopped going to school instead of just letting me drop out my school suspended my drivers license which took almost $1000 to get reinstated between fees and court costs, while at the time i was eating only every couple of days, which of course since I couldn't drive i couldn't get a job, maybe it's different in some parts of the country but public schools are openly hostile places towards their students. not trying to make this a blog but point is a lot of people go through shitty situations and nobody wants to help. and all this shit stays with you and keeps you from getting into college and being successful. but generally speaking though, school shootings comprise like 0.0001% of gun related deaths as a whole the other 99.999% is literally niggers. there's a lot of frustration and an overwhelming feeling of dread and futility among a lot of young men nowadays. honestly most who feel that way just commit suicide. the ones who do shootings are the outliers. guns have nothing to do with it. this is a symptom of economic/societal illness, nothing more. far gone are the days where you can drop out of school and go work in a factory and support a family of 4 for 40 years. if you don't have hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend on school you're pretty much fucked in this country. one reason why trump is soaring in the polls.
>>
File: tay15.jpg (63 KB, 592x409) Image search: [Google]
tay15.jpg
63 KB, 592x409
>>
>>60676658
>>60676658
>>60676658
Pls
>>60676350
I wouldn't even say the average modern white family is supportive anymore desu
>>
Someone has to be really fucked up in order to do a school shooting. There's a long spectrum between shooters and normal people. This country has nothing to offer these people. If tragedy and being a loser were an acceptable place in this country school shootings would rarely happen. Instead we have the everyone should strive to be a winner attitude and the people who aren't winners lash out at the system that made their lives hell.
>>
>Kid gets bullied at school for literally 10+ straight years
>Kid's mind gets fucked and no one cares enough to get him help
>Kid gets easy access to guns and goes full spergout

It's a combination of a few major problems: intense bullying, lack of care/comfort for young males in society, lack of good mental health programs, and easy access to guns.
>>
Media and shit. You'd see desperate kids going to conventional crime normally.

Also school shootings = shit tier spree shootings. Anybody that gets less than 20 kills in a spree shooting if they are targetting random people should just off themselves instead of trying.

You can't choose the path of least resistance and then perform worse than dorner did while getting hunted by the fbi. That's just fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>60666597
Most spree shooters had no previous criminal record.
>>
>>60665833
Faggots that nobody likes decide that making themselves better people is too hard and just try to end it all, while taking the people they hate with them
>>
Midwest gun owner, AMA.
>>
>>60673671
>implying that 16 year old white kid who will shoot up next weeks school wont just get it from his parents drawer
>>
>>60677569
Describe easy.
>>
>>60679637
Depends on where you live, but in my state I walked into a gun store, passed one background check, and walked out with a handgun. Didn't need a license, a mental health test, or anything else. They just checked to see if I had a criminal record and that was it. I think it's reasonable to require a license and mental health check on top of the background check.
>>
>>60666397
No you can't.

Not like we can
>>
>>60668861
>reading comprehension
>>
>>60666597
>only that they're only sold to people not likely to use them to commit a crime

Most guns used for crimes are stolen or "borrowed" from a friend. Obviously restrictions should exist for certain convicted criminals, but silly limitations like 30 day waiting periods don't really do anything.
>>
>>60672938
This is a bait picture.
>>
>>60665833
because of Guns, that's all. that should have been School stabbing or School melee.
>>
>>60666634
>bullets are banned maymay

No. Read up on Swiss gun laws some time fagot.

Buying ammo for private use is incredibly easy.

http://i.imgur.com/DZKEbb7.jpg
>>
File: 1461117445142.jpg (45 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
1461117445142.jpg
45 KB, 417x500
>>60680184
>mfw there was a stabbing in my class in middle school
It was 2 girls over a guy.
>>
>>60680184

They should just be like good nip boys and bury women in cement.
>>
>>60680298
hey dude. the victim is only one girl at most. however you still have school shooting as a problem so far.
>>
>>60668246
Only when you include suicides.
>>
>>60680159

It's accurate m8
>>
>>60668390
If parents would make more kids instead of one then it would be less of a burden to support them.
>>
It's the videogames, they should be banned
>>
>>60680109
>I saw what you typed, and it doesn't matter. Gun violence isn't some magic evil that we need runes to suppress or it kills us all.
>>
>>60666042
But school shooting pretty much don't happen anywhere in the west outside of America. Fuck, they don't even happen in the Eastern Europe, either. Even in Bosnia, that had a brutal civil and ethnic war I don't remember when was the last time there was a mass shooting, if ever.
>>
>>60665833
MkUltra
>>
>>60666215
I love how you're a fucking faggot.
>>
Americans are #1 on the autism per capita scale
>>
>>60681528
>Says Australia
Need I need to say more?
>>
File: img_0.jpg (180 KB, 2211x1371) Image search: [Google]
img_0.jpg
180 KB, 2211x1371
>>60665833
General Cho is hero for nerd and bullied kids
>>
Autism + gun access + lots of vulnerable people (children) in one place = easy place to take out your anger against your shitty parents (aka the kids you're now shooting that aren't actually your parents)
>>
>>60681559
>1 in 66 children born in America are born with some form of Autism
>>
if Americans like to blame minorities for crime, why are all school shooters white?
>>
BREAKING NEWS: AMERICANS ARE RETARDEF
>>
>>60681640
Everyone already know it
Smart American isn't American
>>
>>60681631
Black kids don't go to school so there's no beef
>>
File: image.png (223 KB, 757x568) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 757x568
>>60681640
Que??
>>
>>60681749
Dónde está España ¿?
Probably living off fucking walfare
>>
>>60681462
Norway you fucking retard.
>>
>>60681631
School shootings are less than 1% of homicides
>>
Not a school but If you guys didn't know already another shooting just happened at a nightclub in Orlando. No report on the number of victims yet.
>>
File: 1289084991794.jpg (172 KB, 591x704) Image search: [Google]
1289084991794.jpg
172 KB, 591x704
>>60665833
Having been to America, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

People are always talking shit and trying to out-macho each other when they aren't playing really cruel pranks on one another.

It's a really tense environment all around. Young people have no respect for adults and everyone's always just a hair trigger away from a confrontation.

Imagine a culture where just about everyone, especially young people, are constantly waiting for an excuse to get pissed and throw down.

That's America.
>>
>>60681916
Correction: that's cancer containment zones like NYC and LA
>>
>>60682009
I was in Houston.
>>
>>60682031
What's the difference?!?!?!!!!!
>>
Speaking of mass shootings, there is currently one going on at a night club in Florida

http://www.bbc.com/news/36510272
>>
>Gay club attacked
its ok
>>
>>60665833
Edgy autists can't handle the banter so they kill people.
>>
>>60665833

Because Americans are dumb ass betas who can't handle the bantz.

When their power is questioned they are pushed to the edge and display acts of violence like a pack of animals.

They're a bane on western culture.

Fuck them, fuck Trump, Fuck Hilary, Fuck Bernie. Fuck their intervention, their democracy, their laws and the degenerates they spawn.
>>
File: Internet Tough Guy.jpg (11 KB, 227x294) Image search: [Google]
Internet Tough Guy.jpg
11 KB, 227x294
>>60682717
>>
>>60681749
Nobel prize per capita, nigger please.
>>
>>60668665
Everyone, this is the end of the thread. Take your gun grabbing ideas to /yuro/.

/thread
>>
>>60672105
We're only comparing ourselves to you since we're approaching your nation demographically. It's incredibly unfair to compare the US to nations with a higher percentage of whites/asians.
>>
reminder the shooter at the recent ucla shooting was indian and they suddenly stopped mentioning any word of it, but if it was a white or hispanic/latino it'd be non stop news
>>
>>60675538
>>60675564
More whites/asians. That's the answer. Take away the nigs and our country ends up with a lower murder rate than finland.
>>
>>60680184
How about you make 13% of your population niggers before commenting on our crime rate?
>>
File: 0411 - zPmeznk.jpg (301 KB, 1023x1014) Image search: [Google]
0411 - zPmeznk.jpg
301 KB, 1023x1014
yeah, the media will guarantee you to be famous if you do it. Do you know the name dylan klebold? yes you do.

the media wants to use the warm corpses of children to dominate and control us, to make up for their sexual inadequacy, but in the process they inspire the next guy to do the same thing. In fact, that is actually part of the plan: they know this is a result of their reporting and they do it because of that, not in spite of it

gotta break eggs to make omelettes, besides their children attend elite private schools so it's not their problem, just the faceless masses
>>
>>60665833
Imho murican schools are too big and very anonymous(every class with different people) while for example here you have every class with the same people(so the collextive of 25-30 people is really tight)
>>
>>60686729
fuck I would take option 1 over option 2 anytime
Imagine going to school and only seeing the same 19 people you fucking hate for 4 years
Americunts just don't know how good they have it
>>
Gun control is fine. What we need is drug control. Just about every school shooter has been under the influence of psychotropic drugs in some way.
>>
>>60687190
>the same 19 people you fucking hate for 4 years

but if you knew them for 4 years you would get to know them better and not hate them anymore
>>
>>60669143

Going to need a source on that.
>>
>Norwegian school """""shootings"""""
Are they even trying?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kanebogen_School#School_shooting
>>
>>60666215
SHALL NOT INFRINGE
>>
>>60673015

>Americans are friendly
>calls others cucks
>acts like a spoilt autist with no friends

No wonder why you fuckers shoot up everyone.
>>
File: 1464283024312.jpg (144 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1464283024312.jpg
144 KB, 1600x900
>>60687317
I don't think it's that simple. How often did this kind of shit happen in the 1920's when anyone could mail order automatic weapons from a sears fucking catalog?

How often did this happen in the 50's when anyone could order a 20mm rifle from that same catalog?

How often did this happen in the 80's when anyone could register a $5 bit of metal as a machine gun for the price of a cheap plane ticket?

Our society has been rotting for quite a while, and we need to have a fundamental restoration of our culture. We need to seriously re-evaluate whether or not we've seriously made any progress since those times. Take the black community for instance. Since the 60's, their century-long trend of decreasing poverty did a complete 180 and poverty, single motherhood, welfare usage, and overrepresentation in crime have been skyrocketing ever since. Other groups, while not as drastic, have similarly declined.

What we have on our hands is not a gun problem, but a culture problem. We seriously have to consider who we are as a people, because the Swiss sure as hell aren't going through this (all the EU-backed gun control in switzerland has been doing jack shit to curb the already negligible crime rates).
>>
>>60683545

>blaming blacks

You do realise a majority of crime committed by black people have black victims?

Yeah I bet you didn't you low IQ subhuman septic cunt.

Kills yourself, you're a bane to this world and your autism seeps out on an international scale.
>>
>>60681462
>But school shooting pretty much don't happen anywhere in the west outside of America.
But they do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_massacres_by_death_toll
>>
>>60666673
This.
>>
>>60666684
/thread
>>
>>60687817

This. A majority of crime committed by blacks have black victims.

It is certainly a culture issue, and you know it is when there are black kids against BLM, and there are 9 year old rappers lamenting on how kids grow up listening to songs of gangsters shooting up other niggas.

Even rap artists like Kendrick Lamar fucking hate gang violence.
>>
>>60683046
Still higher than you.
>>
File: 1464284388265.gif (246 KB, 384x400) Image search: [Google]
1464284388265.gif
246 KB, 384x400
>>60687833
>You do realise a majority of crime committed by black people have black victims?
Yes, I did realize that. And still, they are vastly overrepresented in murder by a wide margin. Whites have a murder rate of 1.55 per 100k. Blacks have a murder rate of 10.48 per 100k. That's a huge difference and explains why our homicide rate is so much bigger than those of other nations. It's easy to brush away as racist, but reality isn't so politically correct. There's a big problem in the black community and we need to actually address it. If you plot out the states and compare crime to % black people, % gun owners, and % poverty, race has the highest correlation.

This is a serious fucking issue and blaming gun laws for the crime rate is pretty shitty to a group that fundamentally needs help.
>>
>>60687833
>>60687951
>niggers can't argue

He's saying that if you removed blacks that the homicide rate would be lowered. He's right. You haven't even refuted him, both of you are crying victim hood and "muh black on black violence!"!

>but it's black on black violence! Only black victims! That makes it different!

Lol niggers
>>
>>60687492
once the black sheep always the black sheep
>>
File: 1334668588491.jpg (41 KB, 495x454) Image search: [Google]
1334668588491.jpg
41 KB, 495x454
ITT:
>>
>>60665833
>the guns
are merely tools
>the media
Not directly, but certainly played a big part in it.
>videogames
only absolute retards would carry out shit that they saw in a video game into real life.
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.