[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swizerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (115 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115 KB, 500x302
Tell me about Swizerland. What happens here?
>>
mountain jews
>>
>>60656685
There aren't any Jews there
>>
> romansh

Wat?
>>
>>60657110
>he's never heard of romansch
sm h
>>
>>60657110
>Romansh is a descendant of the spoken Latin language of the Roman Empire, which by the 5th century AD replaced the Celtic and Raetic languages previously spoken in the area, although Romansh retains a small number of words from these languages.
iirc, there were legionaries that stayed there and the mongrel language they left behind eventually became Romansh
>>
they got a shqiptard overdose there
>>
>>60657110
>>60657180
>>60657337
I want to learn it so bad ;_;
>>
>>60657059
what?

>>60658441
yes, good thing they did not win

>>60658852
totally useless
>>
>>60656530
Rightful Dutch clay
>>
the country is stupidly poor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtO0ENmMiZk
>>
Well the area now known as switzerland was conquered by the romans who was black. They whooped the whiteys outta there and they settled in gaul. But the romans wasnt gunna let the whiteys get away so easily so they went to gaul where julius caesar subdued the whiteys and expelled them from gaul. Whiteys was not seen in the area again until charlemange conquered gaul and changed the history books to say the romans was white. Julius caesar was black.
>>
>>60666117
AYO HOL UP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.