[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any body else notice Indians always hold their hands behind their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (500 KB, 1972x2401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
500 KB, 1972x2401
Any body else notice Indians always hold their hands behind their back? What do they mean by this?

Pic related, I took a pic in the Indian's natural habitat, the gas station. And I see it all the time too.
>>
That's the kind of shit that make them look shady
It's even worse when you know that they wipe their asses and then grab their food with it
>>
If squatting is to slavs than arms behind back is to poo in the loo.
>>
File: dqwd.jpg (87 KB, 604x573) Image search: [Google]
dqwd.jpg
87 KB, 604x573
>>60656253
It's only east-Slavic, we don't squat
>>
>>60656357
Powinniśmy, zdrowiej tak.
>>
>>60656070
Back Held Hands: There are some people that like walking around while holding their hands behind their back, this is the typical posture used by army sergeants, principals at school roaming the hallway and policemen patrolling the streets. The total opposite of crossing your arms, this hand/arm gesture exposes the vulnerable chest with its vital organs, stomach, crotch and neck in an attempt to demonstrate fearlessness, superiority and self confidence.
>>
>>60656070
It's to protect their asses from sudden rape
>>
>>60656070
I've seen a shitload of old peoples doing that.
>>
>>60656070
I've noticed it too.
Its mostly people with pot bellies.
Almost everyone here has pot belly and is fat it makes me so fucking mad
>>
>>60656794
It also forces you to have better posture if you are hunchbacked.
>>60656070
The "maybe yes maybe no" tilted axis head wobble is more unique to Indians. Italians have a hand gesture for this, but I don't know of any other culture which uses their head to say maybe. The closest thing to this is the shrugged shoulders "I don't know" gesture.
>>
File: pajeet in khalij.jpg (85 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
pajeet in khalij.jpg
85 KB, 485x723
>>60656070
>>
Having the arms folded behind the back clenches the muscles all along the backside, down to the anus. This clenching action keeps the anal muscles tightened, preventing any accidentally leakage of feces. It also affords users a higher degree of mobility, as the clenching action can even delay fecal tails from emerging front the anus of liquid feces (diarrhea) from dripping out.
>>
I do that too

Feels good man
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.