[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an immigrant who will illegaly overstay in the US with tourist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: immigrants.jpg (108 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
immigrants.jpg
108 KB, 1200x630
Ask an immigrant who will illegaly overstay in the US with tourist visa anything
>>
What will you do when Lord Trump's death squads come for you?
>>
>>60651906
if you willing walk into a country and don't respect their culture and laws
yea mate
you are not only illegal but a top kek
>>
How do you plan on getting a job without a Social Security number?
>>
>>60651906
As long as you aren't black or mexican I honestly don't care.
>>
I'm a student who's overstayed in Norway by about 3 months.
>>
>>60651906
being in the US illegally these days is more profitable than doing it legally.

If I were to immigrate there again that is the only way I'd do it.

Getting paid under the table you will actually put away some money instead of getting taxed to death and barely make ends meet.

Mexicans know how it's done, right Vatos?
>>
>>60654590
>Social Security number
what is that and why do you need it?
>>
>>60651906
What state are you staying in?
>>
>>60654781
social security is broken

even bush junior said so when he came into office

your just burning money away
>>
>>60654704
Where from?
>>
File: CRNJBoLVAAAG4JK.jpg (36 KB, 599x476) Image search: [Google]
CRNJBoLVAAAG4JK.jpg
36 KB, 599x476
>>60654858
Trumpland
>>
>>60654781

https://www.nasi.org/learn/socialsecurity/overview

There is a number every individual gets so they can access their benefits after retirement.

One of the ways employers check your identity, is with that number. (along with a license or other forms)

If you don't have one, you won't get hired. It is illegal.
>>
>>60654949
>There is a number every individual gets so they can access their benefits after retirement.

you aint going to see nothing but food stamps when you retire, and even that is questionable, social security is broke, all the money is gone and whats left are federal IOU notes, champ..

youre better off putting money away into a trust fund independent of the federal government crooks.
>>
>>60654842
Our money isn't thrown away, its given to the people in retirement now.
People just assume (rightfully so) that we wont get it when we get old. Back when social security was implemented, people only lived to be like 70 or 80 so it was actually affordable and doable. Now some people are pushing 110.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.